Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(04-30-2021, 12:13 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 12:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Can you show us on the doll where the Christian touched you?

And it's attitudes like this that allow people to take advantage of the average dumb Christian.

Attitudes like what? Challenging ignorant broad brush statements?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You see how divisive TeBlow is already? He is not even on the team and he's already taking attention off of our number one pick. The first true number one pick and true possible franchise QB this city has ever had. TeBlow is a distraction we don't need nor want in this city. Remember, he didn't want to play here before. The media whore wanted to go to New York, HE CHOSE to go to New York. I liked him 8 years ago, now he is pissing me off. GO AWAY TEBLOW!! go away..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(04-30-2021, 12:20 PM)Ronster Wrote: You see how divisive TeBlow is already? He is not even on the team and he's already  taking attention off of our number one pick. The first true number one pick and true possible franchise QB this city has ever had. TeBlow is a distraction we don't need nor want in this city. Remember, he didn't want to play here before. The media whore wanted to go to New York, HE CHOSE to go to New York. I liked him 8 years ago, now he is pissing me off. GO AWAY TEBLOW!! go away..

I don't care one way or another if he tries out. If anything it would be fun to watch. But if you're counting statements by people who make completely ignorant and absurd pronouncements as divisive, I would deliver Tebow in a limousine on the first day of camp just to spin that idiocy up.

(04-30-2021, 12:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 12:20 PM)Ronster Wrote: You see how divisive TeBlow is already? He is not even on the team and he's already  taking attention off of our number one pick. The first true number one pick and true possible franchise QB this city has ever had. TeBlow is a distraction we don't need nor want in this city. Remember, he didn't want to play here before. The media whore wanted to go to New York, HE CHOSE to go to New York. I liked him 8 years ago, now he is pissing me off. GO AWAY TEBLOW!! go away..

I don't care one way or another if he tries out. If anything it would be fun to watch. But if you're counting statements by people who make completely ignorant and absurd pronouncements as divisive, I would deliver Tebow in a limousine on the first day of camp just to spin that idiocy up.

Ya, because that's what's going to help this team... (rolls eyes) Can't fix stupid
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(04-30-2021, 12:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 12:13 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: And it's attitudes like this that allow people to take advantage of the average dumb Christian.

Attitudes like what? Challenging ignorant broad brush statements?

So... you have no clue how much money he's made off the ignorance of our fair city?

(04-30-2021, 12:26 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 12:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't care one way or another if he tries out. If anything it would be fun to watch. But if you're counting statements by people who make completely ignorant and absurd pronouncements as divisive, I would deliver Tebow in a limousine on the first day of camp just to spin that idiocy up.

Ya, because that's what's going to help this team... (rolls eyes) Can't fix stupid

I didn't say it would help the team, which bring in camp bodies every year who have no chance of making the cut. Would it be sideshow-ish? Sure. It's doubtful it will happen, but if it does, why not enjoy the show?

You and TP need to unclench your butt cheeks a little.

Guys....Tebow turned us down for New York. Now you want him back?

(04-30-2021, 12:29 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 12:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Attitudes like what? Challenging ignorant broad brush statements?

So... you have no clue how much money he's made off the ignorance of our fair city?

Judging by your spittle-flecked responses, I would venture to guess a lot more than what you've made.

I really hope the Jags sign Tebow now.. I hope that would be enough to push some of you away to other teams. That would be the only reason I'd want him.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(04-30-2021, 12:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I really hope the Jags sign Tebow now.. I hope that would be enough to push some of you away to other teams. That would be the only reason I'd want him.

Word.

Laughing

(04-30-2021, 12:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 12:29 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So... you have no clue how much money he's made off the ignorance of our fair city?

Judging by your spittle-flecked responses, I would venture to guess a lot more than what you've made.

I don't take advantage of the stupid.

Hey, to each their own.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 01:05 PM by Mikey.)

(04-30-2021, 12:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 11:20 AM)Tank Commander Wrote: It adds more fans. Christian and Gator nation to the Jags following.  That along with Clemson nation and you've just quadrupled your fan base, TV ratings and stadium ticket buying.

I love how stupid poor (I mean financially) Christians are... they will pay $200 for a ticket to see their messiah (Tebow) speak but scream and yell for food stamps for the 6 kids they can't feed. Tebow is not a good person for taking advantage of the poor, dumb Christian. He's just like his fake parents.

Gotta love it.

let's keep the political/religion hyperbole in the politics thread.

(04-30-2021, 12:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I really hope the Jags sign Tebow now.. I hope that would be enough to push some of you away to other teams. That would be the only reason I'd want him.

....can we get video of his tryout with yakkety sax playing in the background?

For the love of whatever deity you pray to, Tebow LET IT GO and GO AWAY!!!!!! Btw gater fans, we are not trading for Pitts, Toney, or Trask.

Tebow!! Tebow!! Tebow!!

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 01:25 PM by Ronster.)

(05-01-2021, 12:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Tebow!! Tebow!! Tebow!!

Groan - jags completely ignored our desperate need for a tight end, which means they are going to sign that clown Teblow.

Tebow or Ertz. Feeling more like a possibility

There are still good TE prospects left in the draft.

(05-01-2021, 01:24 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 12:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Tebow!! Tebow!! Tebow!!

Groan - jags completely ignored our desperate need for a tight end, which means they are going to sign that clown Teblow.

Will you leave and take a few others if they sign him?

Tebow!! Tebow!! Tebow!!

(05-01-2021, 01:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 01:24 PM)Ronster Wrote: Groan - jags completely ignored our desperate need for a tight end, which means they are going to sign that clown Teblow.

Will you leave and take a few others if they sign him?

Tebow!! Tebow!! Tebow!!

Tebow!! (Sucks) Tebow!! (Sucks) Tebow!! (Sucks)

(05-01-2021, 01:30 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 01:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Will you leave and take a few others if they sign him?

Tebow!! Tebow!! Tebow!!

Tebow!! (Sucks) Tebow!! (Sucks) Tebow!! (Sucks)

I smell a boycott..