Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(05-20-2021, 10:44 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 10:41 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Not even gonna bother with that stupid question
We are in the twilight zone. You and I are agreeing.

See? Tebow is a UNITER not a divider!!!!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meanwhile at the Teblow home Mrs Teblow secretly hopes this will be the confidence builder that Timmy the skin snipper needs to finally consummate their marriage.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 10:59 AM by wrong_box.)

Dimson
(05-20-2021, 12:35 AM)wrong_box Wrote: That sounds to me like an UM philosophy but a scheme by committee if you combine the two quotes

To me it sounds like he had a vision of how he would use Trevor in his offense and he wants to make sure that vision is incorporated in the Jags offense. Which makes sense to me.

I agree with that, I just feel that the way it was explained in the ozone makes it sound like it's UM's vision but a collaboration of the coaches to write a playbook... Could be tomato/tamato on my part too

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 11:00 AM by WingerDinger.)

(05-20-2021, 10:48 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [BLEEP] this dumb franchise. So tired of it. Congrats you Tebow lovers, it's on your heads now 

I expect Mrs Meyers to be announced as new starting LB any day now.

Cant wait to see D players take his head off. You think a DE in 3rd and short isnt going to be excited to be up against Timmy. Lost count of ex-players saying they would be lighting him up.

Why is it on the Tebow Lover's heads? They had nothing to do with the decision.

Ya'll really need to quit blaming each other for decisions that weren't made by anyone here. Whether they were a fan of the decision or not, holds no weight..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-20-2021, 10:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 10:48 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: [BLEEP] this dumb franchise. So tired of it. Congrats you Tebow lovers, it's on your heads now 

I expect Mrs Meyers to be announced as new starting LB any day now.

Cant wait to see D players take his head off. You think a DE in 3rd and short isnt going to be excited to be up against Timmy. Lost count of ex-players saying they would be lighting him up.

Why is it on the Tebow Lover's heads? They had nothing to do with the decision.

Ya'll really need to quit blaming each other for decisions that weren't made by anyone here. Whether they were a fan of the decision or not, holds no weight..

They didnt sign him but theyll be the ones cheering for one player. Have we ever had a player that divided opinion more? 

The problem with the Tebow fans is they dont judge his performance and where hes at, they love him as hes Tim Tebow.

No harm no foul. Its not the end of the season. It's the not even the start yet. Let the man have a chance

Embarrassing.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-20-2021, 11:11 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Embarrassing.

Certainly should be for UM and Khan.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(05-20-2021, 11:02 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 10:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Why is it on the Tebow Lover's heads? They had nothing to do with the decision.

They didnt sign him but theyll be the ones cheering for one player. Have we ever had a player that divided opinion more? 

The problem with the Tebow fans is they dont judge his performance and where hes at, they love him as hes Tim Tebow.

So what? Who the hell cares? His fans don't make the decisions. His fans are exactly that, his fans..  And who the hell cares if they cheer for Tebow.. If that's what offends you, you're the problem, not them..

(05-20-2021, 11:14 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 11:02 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: They didnt sign him but theyll be the ones cheering for one player. Have we ever had a player that divided opinion more? 

So what? Who the hell cares? His fans don't make the decisions. His fans are exactly that, his fans..  And who the hell cares if they cheer for Tebow.. If that's what offends you, you're the problem, not them..

Hahaha, so now it's my fault?

(05-20-2021, 11:15 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 11:14 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So what? Who the hell cares? His fans don't make the decisions. His fans are exactly that, his fans..  And who the hell cares if they cheer for Tebow.. If that's what offends you, you're the problem, not them..

Hahaha, so now it's my fault?

If you're offended by people being a fan of someone you don't like, yup, your fault.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 11:19 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

If he makes the team,, Comeback player of the year!

(05-20-2021, 11:13 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 11:11 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Embarrassing.

Certainly should be for UM and Khan.

I'm talking about as a professional football fan.  But...yeah...that too.

(05-20-2021, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 11:15 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Hahaha, so now it's my fault?

If you're offended by people being a fan of someone you don't like, yup, your fault.

More like hes not played in the league for 8 years and when he did he was a so-so QB. 

That's my issue. But Urban likes him so I'm meant to ignore all that.

(05-20-2021, 11:21 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: If you're offended by people being a fan of someone you don't like, yup, your fault.

More like hes not played in the league for 8 years and when he did he was a so-so QB. 

That's my issue. But Urban likes him so I'm meant to ignore all that.

And that's fine. That's a valid issue.. Not his fans, you can't blame them for The Jags giving him a contact..

(05-20-2021, 10:29 AM)Mandeezee Wrote: Those 4 other qbs...are they better than Tebow in whatever type read option offense Urban thinking about lol? Can they take the beating Tebow will?

I think if Lawrence gets hurt and has to miss time, or maybe as a change of pace, Urban wants to run some read option. Can Beathard or Minshew do it better than Tebow lol.

(05-20-2021, 10:40 AM)Mandeezee Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 10:32 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Wow lol

Well can they?

If my number 1 QB went down and none of my backups can do what my starting qb does, would I trot a backup out there to perform that system at 60%, or would i trot my plan B offense out there which just may be pretty good for 3-4 games until my star qb is back.

ummm I would think that the Coach/GM thinks that Beathard can. You know, since they signed him to a contract in free agency - and guaranteed him 2.5 million.  If Timmy gets snaps at QB if Lawrence goes down, then the Beathard signing is another example of incompetence.

[Image: popcorn-reaction-this-gonna-be-good-tFK8urY6XHj2w]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

So my two biggest concerns are: 1. We had all that cap money and the most draft picks, and we didn't fill one of our top pressing needs - we need a TE that can catch. 2. Aren't there any other vet TEs out there other than a guy who's never played the position?

(05-20-2021, 08:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 08:26 AM)Dimson Wrote: The national media is already treating it as a joke.

The national media IS a joke lolol

This is also the same national media that got mad about Lawrence to Jax and not the Jets lolol

THIS

(05-20-2021, 11:30 AM)burt1jason Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 08:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: The national media IS a joke lolol

This is also the same national media that got mad about Lawrence to Jax and not the Jets lolol

THIS

National media is a joke yet people whine the blues when they say something negative about anything else.  Lol