Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

Any news on how Tebow looked today?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-20-2021, 09:05 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 09:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If that QB isn't better than Minshew by a mile I'm gonna be pissed. There is no reason to get rid of him just to make room for a 'connection' player, especially if they're not a better QB than he is.

You wont find a better QB than Minshew out there this late, but that wont stop Urbs from getting/helping his boys.

Hes already gone against two things hes been preaching from day 1. Get better every day and no distractions.

Evidently he sees differently. I hope he knows what he's doing. I really want to believe this year can be great with TL and ETN along with Chark, Shenault and others, but I can't quite get my hopes up yet. A college coach and a rookie QB hailed as the Second Coming who hasn't taken a snap on game day yet. TL may be the second coming but I don't trust the rest of it yet. I guess we'll see. 

I'm a Jaguars fan above all else and if this is the answer then so be it. But I'm still gonna be pissed if they get rid of Minshew for a Meyer buddy who isn't worth the loss.

(05-20-2021, 09:13 PM)Dimson Wrote: Any news on how Tebow looked today?

You'll need this..

[Image: 71WkjBeRkJL._AC_SY879_.jpg]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Yes, beefcake!

(05-20-2021, 09:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

You'll need this..

Hmm. Not sure how to interpret...

(05-20-2021, 09:45 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 09:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You'll need this..

Hmm. Not sure how to interpret...

There's some spitters 'round here..

(05-20-2021, 05:05 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 12:02 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Tebow's jersey is now featured on the shop next to Lawrence and Etienne.  You can't make this [BLEEP] up, lol.

Yeah, he's up there being featured with the rest of Urban's guys. No James Robinson who had a terrific season last year. Not Josh Allen, or DJ Chark. But Tim who has been out of the league for several years. 

NFL Update on Twitter: "#Jaguars aren’t wasting time. This is what you get when you go on the team shop. https://t.co/pHaC3KZpUz" / Twitter

Granted, I have seen people say they are going to get them a Tebow jersey, the Jags are probably hoping to make some decent sales off of it.

I see the store has already changed the Jersey to Tebow 85

That should tell you everything.

(05-20-2021, 09:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 09:45 PM)Dimson Wrote: Hmm. Not sure how to interpret...

There's some spitters 'round here..

Lol, I figured it was for all the TeBots who are...unloading all over the place.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-20-2021, 11:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 09:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: There's some spitters 'round here..

Lol, I figured it was for all the TeBots who are...unloading all over the place.

It could sub for that too

(05-20-2021, 05:05 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 12:02 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Tebow's jersey is now featured on the shop next to Lawrence and Etienne.  You can't make this [BLEEP] up, lol.

Yeah, he's up there being featured with the rest of Urban's guys. No James Robinson who had a terrific season last year. Not Josh Allen, or DJ Chark. But Tim who has been out of the league for several years. 

NFL Update on Twitter: "#Jaguars aren’t wasting time. This is what you get when you go on the team shop. https://t.co/pHaC3KZpUz" / Twitter

Granted, I have seen people say they are going to get them a Tebow jersey, the Jags are probably hoping to make some decent sales off of it.

There's no way this type of thing doesn't begin to breed resentment among some of the other players.  It certainly isn't the way to build a locker room.  I wish winning meant as much to Kahn as it does to us.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Tebow had a day of practice. Has the team been destroyed yet? How about the cancer in the locker room, has a cure been found yet? Where did the "circus" set up at the stadium and did they have an elephant?

(05-21-2021, 07:21 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: Tebow had a day of practice. Has the team been destroyed yet? How about the cancer in the locker room, has a cure been found yet? Where did the "circus" set up at the stadium and did they have an elephant?

This polarized reaction is hilarious to watch. The fans are ripping each other apart while the players are oblivious to it all. If anything, they’re sending selfies with Tebow out to family members saying ‘Look who’s on the team.’

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 08:12 AM by RicoTx.)

(05-21-2021, 07:21 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: Tebow had a day of practice. Has the team been destroyed yet? How about the cancer in the locker room, has a cure been found yet? Where did the "circus" set up at the stadium and did they have an elephant?

Well, just in case you're really that clueless.

The circus started with the tryout.  The negative press compounded it.  Now he gets signed to a contract when there are actual capable TEs that have played the position still on the market.  Let's pile on even more negative press about the organization that everybody always whines about 'getting no respect'.  This horrible move is going to help that how?  Now, as a cherry on top, we have the top pick who is supposed to be a generational quarterback.  Several other good players.  And who ends up on the front page of the shop for the team?  A 34-year old player who has never played the position and shouldn't even make the team.  But I'm sure they'll figure out some way to keep him on the roster to continue the clown show.  It's really a sad, sad, statement that they had to stoop this low.  

Que the calliope music.

Now, find another clever gif.  I'm fully expecting it.

(05-21-2021, 08:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

This polarized reaction is hilarious to watch. The fans are ripping each other apart while the players are oblivious to it all. If anything, they’re sending selfies with Tebow out to family members saying ‘Look who’s on the team.’

I doubt it.  But that's your opinion.

And good grief, it's not about Tebow.  It's about the horrible move by the front office ti bring in 34 year-old Player X who has never played the position that's he's supposedly trying out for and the media show around it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I just love all the consternation over this. very fun to watch.

Hopefully none of y'all lost sleep (yet)

Anyone have footage from practice? Even highlights would be nice.

(05-21-2021, 08:26 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: I just love all the consternation over this. very fun to watch.

Hopefully none of y'all lost sleep (yet)

I think it's really fun watching people misrepresent the 'consternation'.

(05-21-2021, 08:08 AM)RicoTx Wrote:

Well, just in case you're really that clueless.

The circus started with the tryout.  The negative press compounded it.  Now he gets signed to a contract when there are actual capable TEs that have played the position still on the market.  Let's pile on even more negative press about the organization that everybody always whines about 'getting no respect'.  This horrible move is going to help that how?  Now, as a cherry on top, we have the top pick who is supposed to be a generational quarterback.  Several other good players.  And who ends up on the front page of the shop for the team?  A 34-year old player who has never played the position and shouldn't even make the team.  But I'm sure they'll figure out some way to keep him on the roster to continue the clown show.  It's really a sad, sad, statement that they had to stoop this low.  

Que the calliope music.

I hate Tim TEbow with every fiber of my being. The fact that he had the NERVE to try out for the 48th string TE on this team by knowing the coach is a travesty that cant be left unpunished. We might as well be 0-17 right now because there is no coming back from a blow like this. The media is the most important thing in the NFL. It can build and destroy dynasties, we need to move this problem to the top and get it fixed at all cost. Even though TLaw jerseys have been selling since draft day and had in fact broke the record for most jerseys sold, some other popular player taking the spotlight on the store page can only be explained by a very deep and convoluted conspiracy theory that has to do with TEbow, Elon Musk, and someone called Pepe Silvia(pm for more details). Even if we fired all the coaches, released all the players, sold and renamed the team, there would still be no coming back from this. This is the worst day of my life. Sad

(05-20-2021, 08:49 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Well you need 90 to fill out the training camp roster but seems like there were better choices than a washed up QB/minor league baseball player. More power to him though, maybe he'll shock the world and be the most talked about special teams player since Vince Papale.

Ya, but Vince Papale could play.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Watch what happens when Minshew is traded and Beatherford gets waived.

(05-21-2021, 09:14 AM)TearExtractor Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 08:08 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Well, just in case you're really that clueless.

Que the calliope music.

I hate Tim TEbow with every fiber of my being. The fact that he had the NERVE to try out for the 48th string TE on this team by knowing the coach is a travesty that cant be left unpunished. We might as well be 0-17 right now because there is no coming back from a blow like this. The media is the most important thing in the NFL. It can build and destroy dynasties, we need to move this problem to the top and get it fixed at all cost. Even though TLaw jerseys have been selling since draft day and had in fact broke the record for most jerseys sold, some other popular player taking the spotlight on the store page can only be explained by a very deep and convoluted conspiracy theory that has to do with TEbow, Elon Musk, and someone called Pepe Silvia(pm for more details). Even if we fired all the coaches, released all the players, sold and renamed the team, there would still be no coming back from this. This is the worst day of my life. Sad

Awesome.  Now show me some who actually said anything close to that.