Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(06-04-2021, 11:28 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 11:20 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Too bad he's shown absolutely no growth from either of his previous desertions. And it's also too bad that College success means nothing at the pro level

Well, at least its not Teboi we are talking about.

In a Tebow thread?!?!

God forbid!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-04-2021, 11:32 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 11:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: Well, at least its not Teboi we are talking about.

In a Tebow thread?!?!

God forbid!!!

I know, right... lol... so.... are the J'J's practicing today? Here we go J'J's here we go... Did you see that English dude on draft day? Called the Jags the J'J's
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-04-2021, 11:55 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 11:32 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: In a Tebow thread?!?!

God forbid!!!

I know, right... lol... so.... are the J'J's practicing today? Here we go J'J's here we go... Did you see that English dude on draft day? Called the Jags the J'J's

I still cringe when I hear that in my mind.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(06-04-2021, 06:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 11:42 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, mind if you elaborate and let me in on the joke? Can you debunk the article because you work for the Jags and know the truth? Are you a soothsayer or prophet?

Or is the the run-of-the-mill, "I hate Meyer so let's blame him for everything" route we're taking?

Hahaha do you really expect Urban to say any different? The joke is that you actually believe any of that.

Guess we have to believe everything the coaches, players and GMs say, why would they lie right? we also have to believe everything people say that we can't prove to be false LOL
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(06-04-2021, 01:03 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 06:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So, mind if you elaborate and let me in on the joke? Can you debunk the article because you work for the Jags and know the truth? Are you a soothsayer or prophet?

Or is the the run-of-the-mill, "I hate Meyer so let's blame him for everything" route we're taking?

Hahaha do you really expect Urban to say any different? The joke is that you actually believe any of that.

Guess we have to believe everything the coaches, players and GMs say, why would they lie right? we also have to believe everything people say that we can't prove to be false LOL

Right.. Meyer is already putting blame on his TE coach and scouts for giving Tebow a chance.. He lied to the media..

I think your tin foil hat is on too tight.. Lack of circulation..

(06-04-2021, 10:31 AM)Ronster Wrote: 78 pages of this crap.... so many other storylines to talk about and EVERYDAY we have to look at this stupid thread.... It really bugs me that my wife loves Teboy. She wants a teboy jersey... sigh.... Fine honey, ill get you teboys jersey, good grief.

thank you for your contribution?

(06-04-2021, 10:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 09:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, I think Shad has already shown that he's overly patient with failing leaders, so that makes this doubly concerning. I feel like this is a Boom or Bust hire but the man and his reputation tilted the scale towards Bust the day he was announced. If he busts are we going to have to wait until a letter from the NFLPA or a blaringly scandalous headline hits (something worse that the scandals we've already seen in the last three months I mean)? On the plus side, I really like the assistants he's hired, I think the question is how much will he listen to them? Again he's know as a micromanager, which makes his denial on the Tebow signing almost laughable, so I don't think he's up to the task with pro players instead of college kids.

Was that so hard? That answer I can respect..

Kahn is definitely taking a risk, but he also didn't get to where he is now, by not taking those risks. No risk comes no reward.. You also have to look at the coaches who were available at the time as well. Yeah, there were more NFL experienced coaches out there, but they're pretty much re-treads and god knows, we all hate re-treads. Every coach we've had with the exception of Coughlin (first outting) was a re-tread, and how well has that treated us?

As far as Tebow is concerned, eh.. I'll rely on Kahn to step in and interject if Meyer makes Tebow TE1..

As far as Meyer being a micromanager, again, eh.. What head coach doesn't micromanage at some point over his position coaches, that comes with being a head coach, there's that whole hierarchy thing, which also kinda goes out the window when the head coach has more say than the GM.. so.. idk.. Just like player drafts, we can't really judge how well the head coach is performing until after a season or two. 

My take away is, Kahn is re-laying the foundation to this organization. He's trying to build something here for the long haul and not for the use of a couple of Ryder trucks in the middle of the night. Even in a well oiled machine, cogs eventually need to be replaced..

One of my greatest concerns is Urbz trying to handle every aspect of the squad. That burnout comes quick, and if he waits too long to acknowledge that it's gotten the better of him the team will suffer for it. For a guy who's already had a history of burnout, putting as much on his own plate as he has gives me pause.

(06-04-2021, 04:45 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 10:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Was that so hard? That answer I can respect..

Kahn is definitely taking a risk, but he also didn't get to where he is now, by not taking those risks. No risk comes no reward.. You also have to look at the coaches who were available at the time as well. Yeah, there were more NFL experienced coaches out there, but they're pretty much re-treads and god knows, we all hate re-treads. Every coach we've had with the exception of Coughlin (first outting) was a re-tread, and how well has that treated us?

As far as Tebow is concerned, eh.. I'll rely on Kahn to step in and interject if Meyer makes Tebow TE1..

As far as Meyer being a micromanager, again, eh.. What head coach doesn't micromanage at some point over his position coaches, that comes with being a head coach, there's that whole hierarchy thing, which also kinda goes out the window when the head coach has more say than the GM.. so.. idk.. Just like player drafts, we can't really judge how well the head coach is performing until after a season or two. 

My take away is, Kahn is re-laying the foundation to this organization. He's trying to build something here for the long haul and not for the use of a couple of Ryder trucks in the middle of the night. Even in a well oiled machine, cogs eventually need to be replaced..

One of my greatest concerns is Urbz trying to handle every aspect of the squad. That burnout comes quick, and if he waits too long to acknowledge that it's gotten the better of him the team will suffer for it. For a guy who's already had a history of burnout, putting as much on his own plate as he has gives me pause.

In my own opinion, I really don't think he's trying to supersede his positional coaches or other staff too much.. I think he's doing exactly what Kahn brought him in to do. Yeah, that may include superseding or micromanaging at times, but I think that's what Kahn wants. Your run of the mill head coaches in the NFL don't typically have the same power and leverage that Meyer has. Yeah, there's others out there with that same, or more, overall say, but it's not typical. It almost seems like Kahn wanted Meyer to have a major say in everything, including GM duties. It almost makes me feel like we have Baalke as a mere formality..

As far as Meyer burning out because of having too much on his plate, I have to give him the benefit of a doubt. He knows the NFL is a totally different animal and I'm sure he's been weighing out his options before taking the job..

if you all rember a while back i said i always liked tebow  as a person ,and i didn't think he was made to be a  nfl qb.  I still like him as a person, he is a great guy.

I hope he is more susscful as a TE then he was a qb. time will tell.    what i do know is this.   this is the reason the world, and nfl needs a person like this. 

he shares love with others.   heres the proof beloew. 

https://1079ishot.com/tim-tebow-gives-ma...own-cross/

tebow has very high character.   

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Yes we remember. No need for another Tebow thread though.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Would be nice if he made it. But really don't hold your breath.
Ready for May Day and May Flowers!

[Image: 185346837_298623775274042_63030524305967...e=60E04389]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2021, 09:14 PM by Hard_Eight.)

And still higher than all the haters here.

Let it play out folks....
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2021, 11:56 PM by chris hill.)

https://www.awesemo.com/sideaction/video...eased-bjs/

At least he can block.. and catch i would say O' shaughnesy, Tebow , Manhertz and Farrell are locks as of right now.. Tebow could even surprise by starting who knows whats up Urban Meyers sleeves..

May 28th

(06-06-2021, 12:04 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: May 28th

Dude, cut him some slack.. He ran all the way from the stadium lol

[Image: 195470891_4462107527169234_4920278791058...e=60E441E0]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Oh my gawd! Trevor Lawrence is in on it!

https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1404...80321?s=20

Meyer says O'Shaugnessy and Ellefson are the most improved on the team. I know what that should mean but who knows?