Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(07-13-2021, 12:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 11:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Aw, dang. I made my last post thinking we were at 100 pages already.

NOW, I’m finished with this thread. I can’t troll with  another pro-Tebow post without throwing up in my mouth a little.

Bye!

You were only on page 99

You don't deserve top spot on Page 100!

I've baited and trolled this Tebowners through the whole thread!

ha...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Somebody cheated! An hour ago, Dewboy had the first post on page 100.

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2021, 12:36 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

[Image: giphy.gif]

He is gonna teach this team how to win, just like he did with the Jets   Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(07-13-2021, 09:42 AM)scottyg Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 09:31 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Almost 100 pages of tears and lunacy.. Tell ya the truth, I half expected it.

Let's go for the gusto..

I wonder if the lunacy will stop once we reach our goal?  Or is the trolling as real as it seems sometimes?

It won't stop until Tebow officially retires from football. Again.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(07-13-2021, 11:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Aw, dang. I made my last post thinking we were at 100 pages already.

NOW, I’m finished with this thread. I can’t troll with  another pro-Tebow post without throwing up in my mouth a little.

Bye!

You were only on page 99

Nope, both times I was on page 100. I’m throwing the bull [BLEEP] flag. Someone is deleting posts to get the page count down. 

Whoever is doing it can kiss my grits.

EZ. Rekt.

Bye!

Definitely something fishy going on - i had the first post on the 100th page and there were several posts after that, including yours.  People are deleting posts - maybe just to be first on the 100th page?

(07-13-2021, 01:03 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote:

Bye!

Definitely something fishy going on - i had the first post on the 100th page and there were several posts after that, including yours.  People are deleting posts - maybe just to be first on the 100th page?

I think we need look no further than the first poster at the top of page 100...

How could you, HURRICANE???  People have stooped low on this site before, but this takes the cake!

(07-13-2021, 12:29 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
You were only on page 99

You don't deserve top spot on Page 100!

I've baited and trolled this Tebowners through the whole thread!

ha...

Another bucket by Team Tears!! This is getting close, folks!! Do the Tebowites have an answer?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2021, 01:56 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(07-13-2021, 12:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
You were only on page 99

Nope, both times I was on page 100. I’m throwing the bull [BLEEP] flag. Someone is deleting posts to get the page count down. 

We just engaged an independent audit firm who just verified the legitimacy of the page count posts.  No fraud here !!!  Smile

(07-13-2021, 01:11 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 01:03 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote: Definitely something fishy going on - i had the first post on the 100th page and there were several posts after that, including yours.  People are deleting posts - maybe just to be first on the 100th page?

I think we need look no further than the first poster at the top of page 100...

How could you, HURRICANE???  People have stooped low on this site before, but this takes the cake!

This was the only thing that I've ever really wanted in life; to be at the top of the 100 page of the Tebow thread.  Without that, I'm empty.

Wow, 100 pages. Congrats T-Blowers youve done it. And i thought the Yannick Ngakoue thread was one for the ages.

Not has so little been said in so many pages.

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2021, 04:49 PM by americus 2.0.)

Yay, we made it!  Banana

What now? 125? 150?  Big Grin

(07-13-2021, 01:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 12:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nope, both times I was on page 100. I’m throwing the bull [BLEEP] flag. Someone is deleting posts to get the page count down. 

We just engaged an independent audit firm who just verified the legitimacy of the page count posts.  No fraud here !!!  Smile

(07-13-2021, 01:11 PM)scottyg Wrote: I think we need look no further than the first poster at the top of page 100...

This was the only thing that I've ever really wanted in life; to be at the top of the 100 page of the Tebow thread.  Without that, I'm empty.

I really did laugh at the whole comment but that bolded part made it everything. Lol.

(07-13-2021, 04:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Yay, we made it!  Banana

What now? 125? 150?  Big Grin

(07-13-2021, 01:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: We just engaged an independent audit firm who just verified the legitimacy of the page count posts.  No fraud here !!!  Smile

I really did laugh at the whole comment but that bolded part made it everything. Lol.

I honestly wish I could say that I was joking.  Anymore, I'm kind of feeling like Jack Nicholson on The Shining (working from home all day). lol

LEts double it up boys!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-13-2021, 04:13 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Wow, 100 pages. Congrats T-Blowers youve done it. And i thought the Yannick Ngakoue thread was one for the ages.

Not has so little been said in so many pages.

And another bucket for Team Tears!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-13-2021, 08:58 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 07:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Sure, get rid of the only player who puts heart and teamwork above the dollar sign.

You want him in that locker room. You NEED him in that locker room.

I would hire him to handle laundry services and nickname him Tim Towelboy

(07-12-2021, 08:35 PM)Jags Wrote: Whoever said “[BLEEP] hat”,  that was spot on.  I now did my part to reach trips. I’ll check in again to read what other gems this [BLEEP] hat posts.  But I refuse to feed him.  He’s living off message board welfare and your replies to him are paying for it all.

This is some quality wordsmithing.
Not sure if you’re making fun of me or not. If so, well…that’s cool.  I don’t mind. I really don’t.   I’m just happy to be posting in this thread.

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2021, 08:10 PM by JagsorDie.)

Bye!

You were only on page 99

Congrats brotha!!!

This is the best thing that has happened in this thread.

This is big achievement for sure. You need to prepare a speech or something.

(07-13-2021, 12:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
You were only on page 99

Nope, both times I was on page 100. I’m throwing the bull [BLEEP] flag. Someone is deleting posts to get the page count down

Wait does that work lmbo

Heh, heh, heh...

(07-13-2021, 08:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Heh, heh, heh...

Did you say “150”?  My hearing is a bit shot.

Itf this doesn't get you excited while you are in the dead zone nothing will.