Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FINAL CALL: Predict the first round picks

(04-29-2021, 06:56 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Barmore- Meyer can't pass on the best defensive tackle in draft.

Many have issues with his consistency.  Could be another Albert Hanesworth
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-29-2021, 06:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 06:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm believe we're gonna draft Trevor Lawrence and Samuel Cosmi.

Would be okay with this.

Would be better with Daniel Jeremiah's last mock.

I think it's gonna be between Cosmi and Levi Onwuzurike.

(04-29-2021, 07:34 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 06:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Would be okay with this.

I think it's gonna be between Cosmi and Levi Onwuzurike.

We should have lots of good options at 25 and 33.

I just hope UM and Ballke make the right choices.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 07:44 PM by D6.)

Jaguars 1st Round Pick Predictions:

1. QB Trevor Lawrence
25. LB Zaven Collins.

(04-29-2021, 07:43 PM)D6 Wrote: Jaguars 1st Round Pick Predictions:

1.    QB Trevor Lawrence
25. LB Zaven Collins.

That would be good, too.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-29-2021, 07:34 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 06:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Would be okay with this.

Levi Onwuzurike.

Another one of the small handful of options that would put a damper on tonight.

(04-29-2021, 07:44 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 07:43 PM)D6 Wrote: Jaguars 1st Round Pick Predictions:

1.    QB Trevor Lawrence
25. LB Zaven Collins.

That would be good, too.

I'm going under the assumption no trades are made. One trade throws everything off.  lol

In Round 2,  I have the Jaguars drafting WR Rashod Bateman with pick # 33 and T-G Alex Leatherwood with pick # 45.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 08:19 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(04-29-2021, 07:45 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 07:34 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Levi Onwuzurike.

Another one of the small handful of options that would put a damper on tonight.

I'd take Onwuzurike over Barmore.

(04-29-2021, 07:58 PM)D6 Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 07:44 PM)Bullseye Wrote: That would be good, too.

I'm going under the assumption no trades are made. One trade throws everything off.  lol

In Round 2,  I have the Jaguars drafting WR Rashod Bateman with pick # 33 and T-G Alex Leatherwood with pick # 45.

I would hate that if he was drafted to be an OT. If he is drafted to play OG, I'd be o.k. with it.

Moehrig

(04-29-2021, 08:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 07:45 PM)Upper Wrote: Another one of the small handful of options that would put a damper on tonight.

(04-29-2021, 07:58 PM)D6 Wrote: I'm going under the assumption no trades are made. One trade throws everything off.  lol

I would hate that if he was drafted to be an OT. If he is drafted to play OG, I'd be o.k. with it.

I'm really worried about an EDGE in the back end of the 1st round. There was a podcast where they talked about how from 2008-2018 no players of that position picked in that range made it past their rookie deals.

Agree on Leatherwood. I'm really hoping that Liam Eisenberg lasts that long. I know he is has divisive potential, but I think he is would be great OL addition at that spot.

I do not pass up Zaven Collins if he is available. Just BAP baby!
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(04-29-2021, 08:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 07:45 PM)Upper Wrote: Another one of the small handful of options that would put a damper on tonight.

(04-29-2021, 07:58 PM)D6 Wrote: I'm going under the assumption no trades are made. One trade throws everything off.  lol

I never imagined Alex Leatherwood being taken with pick # 17. 

The Raiders listed him as a Tackle. 

When I listed the two positions, it was with the thought it gave the Jaguars more flexibility moving forward.

Guessing Moehrig.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(04-29-2021, 10:35 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Guessing Moehrig.

I'd be ecstatic if Moehrig was the pick.

Playmaking, rangy safety.

(04-29-2021, 06:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Bismo Funyuns

(mighta been a better pick)

I’m going Etienne.

(04-29-2021, 05:52 PM)Upper Wrote: Obviously we'll all be predicting Trevor at 1. Let's all put it on record who we think will be the pick at 25.

My head says the pick will be Barmore, but I will go on record with my gut saying we wind up picking Jayson Oweh. I know that won't be very popular, and while he wouldn't be my favorite pick I would be perfectly content with it.

I wish I was right about this, Oweh has been a monster and has barely scratched the surface of his potential.

(10-11-2021, 09:08 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 05:52 PM)Upper Wrote: Obviously we'll all be predicting Trevor at 1. Let's all put it on record who we think will be the pick at 25.

My head says the pick will be Barmore, but I will go on record with my gut saying we wind up picking Jayson Oweh. I know that won't be very popular, and while he wouldn't be my favorite pick I would be perfectly content with it.

I wish I was right about this, Oweh has been a monster and has barely scratched the surface of his potential.

Well dang. Calais killed it tonight as well. Sadness from every angle.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Another x jag playing well