Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Travis Etienne - Rd1, Pick 25

Terrible use of a pick. We have so many holes and you overdraft a RB. I am sure he will be fine, but terrible value IMo.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Etienne also brings tremendous value with his special teams ability.

Field position can easily be looked over and someone as explosive and shifty like Etienne can bring a lot to this team in non-traditional ways too.

Excellent player. Bad choice at #25.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 11:38 PM by jdawg2593.)

First post, but the fact that he can catch the ball out of the back field makes him more valuable.

(04-29-2021, 11:29 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Value all day.

Lmao, you literally just said value all day to a running back in the first round. I think you stayed up too long past your bed time.

Like the player, hate the Value of the pick.

All the top teams in the NFL had 2 backs with the exception of KC. Hope we go TE then defense rest of draft

(04-29-2021, 11:37 PM)jdawg2593 Wrote: First post, but the fact that he can catch the ball out of the back field makes him more valuable.

That is why I love him. He is a receiving threat.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I hope he doesn’t lead the team in receptions like 4nette

(04-29-2021, 11:40 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 11:29 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Value all day.

Lmao, you literally just said value all day to a running back in the first round. I think you stayed up too long past your bed time.

Lmao, it’s late first round which is basically second round. Likewise, think you stayed up past your bed time too. Or did your parents let you stay up for the draft?

(04-29-2021, 11:40 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 11:37 PM)jdawg2593 Wrote: First post, but the fact that he can catch the ball out of the back field makes him more valuable.

That is why I love him. He is a receiving threat.

Etienne will EAT UP matchups against linebackers all day.

This offense will certainly be dynamic to say the least.

(04-29-2021, 11:40 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Like the player, hate the Value of the pick.

Value? every draft had him going 1st round

I’m not crazy about it, as Robinson was a stud; at the same time it will allow some creativity and flexibility with the backfield offense.

We also have two second rounders. There’s players to be had

So... Does this mean Carlos Hyde won't beat-out his 58 carries he managed during his first stint with the team? Confused
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Love it. I know I'm in the minority on this board. But Etienne is a different back, that makes our offense even more dangerous. It's time this team had a dangerous offense. I think Etienne wouldn't have stayed on the board much longer.

(04-29-2021, 11:42 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 11:40 PM)Upper Wrote: Lmao, you literally just said value all day to a running back in the first round. I think you stayed up too long past your bed time.

Lmao, it’s late first round which is basically second round. Likewise, think you stayed up past your bed time too. Or did your parents let you stay up for the draft?

No, it's not basically second round. And here's a hint, Etienne at 33 would have been a horrible pick too.

What if Robinson got hurt? Who would back him up? Depth as well as play making ability.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(04-29-2021, 11:44 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Love it. I know I'm in the minority on this board. But Etienne is a different back, that makes our offense even more dangerous. It's time this team had a dangerous offense. I think Etienne wouldn't have stayed on the board much longer.

I love Etienne and I think he is going to be awesome. I just thought we would wait until round 2 to draft him if we did. But you can't hate the player, because he is awesome.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-29-2021, 11:44 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 11:42 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Lmao, it’s late first round which is basically second round. Likewise, think you stayed up past your bed time too. Or did your parents let you stay up for the draft?

No, it's not basically second round. And here's a hint, Etienne at 33 would have been a horrible pick too.

Yeah, it is. Late first round is a drop off from a precipice almost. That’s why you’ll often see teams trade out if they think they can get the player in the second round. And at 33 he would have been a steal, some mock drafts had him going on the first round with a high grade

(04-29-2021, 11:24 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Got our version of Alvin Kamara.

Alvin Kamara was a 4th rounder.