Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Draft Day 2 Thread***

E. Moore - WR - Ole Miss

Will be the pick @ 33.

Speed and another weapon for Trevor...seems UM wants explosive and high ceiling and that is what Moore brings.

With what we did in FA on the DL, I think UM/TB don't go Barmore..I don't agree with that line of thinking but Confusedhrug:

I think with 45 they go TE/S

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think the next pick will be an OL, because Meyer said he likes our line, and he also said he wants our first 5 picks to be guys who make an impact right away.

Meyer said he wanted more speed, and the Etienne pick says he meant it. The Etienne pick also says they want to build around Trevor, giving him more weapons.

So my guess would be Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss. He's the 26th rated player on Daniel Jeremiah's board.

More speed.

I want Jenkins. But I don't think they pick him. In that case, Moehrig.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 09:40 AM by Jag88.)

I cant wait until 7 pm to find out today. I would not hate the wr pick but I feel we are good at wr. Let's see what happens but some more secondary help would be nice soon and maybe a good line backer to go with miles jack and sherbert

Take Moehrig at 33, move up from 45 and take Jenkins..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Jenkins would be my pick and I would gamble that Barmore keeps falling.

Two guys who were top 20 in most draft boards are still available. Most likely will get one of them. The other will be gone shortly after before the next pick. Owusu-Koramoah and Moehrig. I still expect offensive-heavy draft selections, but you can't go wrong picking one of these 2 defenders here at 33.

I'd be very happy with JOK or Ojulari, fine with Moehrig, Teven, Barmore or Levi. Not thrilled with any offense lol Definitely wouldn't mind trading up

(04-30-2021, 08:14 AM)rufftime Wrote: Jenkins would be my pick and I would gamble that Barmore keeps falling.

I don't think Jenkins will be our pick.  Urb said he wants all of our first 5 picks to make an impact, and he also said he likes our offensive line.  That means that to him, an offensive lineman is not a priority.

I would be extremely surprised if DL or OL is the pick at 33. They’re looking for playmakers. It’s probably going to be Moehrig, with outside bets being a receiver or JOK

I agree its probably Moehrig, but I'd prefer Ojulari or JOK by a decent amount

(04-30-2021, 03:29 AM)Minshew Mania Wrote: What Punters are available?

I say Amari Rodgers at 33 and Jackson Carman at 45

all Vic's neighbors will have no choice but to become Jags fans. When Urbz gets a touch of the ol' coaches esophagus, we can holler at that boy to take his place!

(04-30-2021, 08:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:14 AM)rufftime Wrote: Jenkins would be my pick and I would gamble that Barmore keeps falling.

I don't think Jenkins will be our pick.  Urb said he wants all of our first 5 picks to make an impact, and he also said he likes our offensive line.  That means that to him, an offensive lineman is not a priority.

not bringing in OL help will certainly make a lasting impact.

You're probably right. The pick will be one of Moehrig, Moore (take your pick on the first initial at this point, no matter), or Ojulari

I almost don't want to watch. Might need to ask wifey to lock up the booze and hide the key, I can't afford to be hung over tomorrow

33. Jacksonville Jaguars – DT Christian Barmore, Alabama

I'll be pissed off no matter who the pick. I want to enjoy the bashing.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I really hope its not a WR or Basham

All I want is Liam Eichenberg or Teven Jenkins or Spencer Brown. I really don't care about any other position. Unless we protect the edges of the O-Line, so Lawrence can have time to throw and Etienne can find room to make long runs, this offense will not work in 2021.

On CBSsports.com, the 10 best available to begin round 2 are...

16. LB/S Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
17. S Trevon Moehrig
18. Edge Azeez Ojulari
20. WR Rondale Moore
23. OT Teven Jenkins
24. CB Asante Samuel
26. DT Christian Barmore
28. DT Levi Onwuzurike
29. Edge Joseph Ossai
33. WR Elijah Moore

I would be content with just about any of these guys.

(04-30-2021, 09:25 AM)ATLjag Wrote: On CBSsports.com, the 10 best available to begin round 2 are...

16. LB/S Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
17. S Trevon Moehrig
18. Edge Azeez Ojulari
20. WR Rondale Moore
23. OT Teven Jenkins
24. CB Asante Samuel
26. DT Christian Barmore
28. DT Levi Onwuzurike
29. Edge Joseph Ossai
33. WR Elijah Moore

I would be content with just about any of these guys.

Lets get 3 of them!

I don't think we take Jenkins, even if I really want him. I think we go defense or WR at 33.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]