Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Draft Day 2 Thread***

I always said we could do better than Caldwell....but that we could also do worse.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-30-2021, 09:40 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: We gonna grade D overall from national media.  Bring back Caldwell

Winning all those offseasons sure helped in January didn't it.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I like the pick a lot!! I expect him to start and it was a need. He’s a playmaker.

(04-30-2021, 09:40 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: We gonna grade D overall from national media.  Bring back Caldwell

The same national media that hated on the Jags for being in line to take Trevor?

[BLEEP] them all..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-30-2021, 09:39 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Lmao another ACL tear

Weve gone from the Cardiac Cats to the Cautious Cats

(04-30-2021, 09:41 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:

Winning all those offseasons sure helped in January didn't it.
It's not Caldwell's fault the players decided to suck after they got a paycheck.  Coaches got to motivate and inspire.

I love John Randle. I'd sign him now lol
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 09:45 PM by TheDuke007.)

I don't hate the Cisco pick.  It's a need and ok value.

Man, you guys are annoying as hell.

The running joke on the Jags had always been that they won the off season but then put a garbage product on the field.

How about we trust the current front office until they give us a reason not to?

Baalke just can't stay away from injured draft choices . . . he will never learn.

We shouldn't be surprised.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

So, Urban gets hired and said the TE room needed a serious overhaul and said something to the effect that great teams are measured by how good the DL is, and completely ignores BOTH positions in the first 3 rounds. I want to be optimistic, but the way the FO is handling this draft, that optimism is fading fast.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

The Texans are now on the clock for the first time in the draft!

For all the talk of Meyer being obsessed with the dline, I'm surprised we didn't take one with first 5 picks.

(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

Man, you guys are annoying as hell.

The running joke on the Jags had always been that they won the off season but then put a garbage product on the field.

After round 1, the decided to draft on potential hoping injured players return to form.

(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)rfc17 Wrote: For all the talk of Meyer being obsessed with the dline, I'm surprised we didn't take one with first 5 picks.

They may not have someone high enough on their board to justify the pick.

(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

I remember people saying that so many times on this forum over the past several years. How did that work out for us?

So far the picks have been underwhelming, at best.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(04-30-2021, 09:44 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: I don't hate the Cisco pick.  It's a need and ok value.

Agreed.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-30-2021, 09:44 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: I don't hate the Cisco pick.  It's a need and ok value.

Agreed - I expect him to open the season as a starter. I've seen him ranked as high as 2nd best safety in the draft....

(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)rfc17 Wrote: For all the talk of Meyer being obsessed with the dline, I'm surprised we didn't take one with first 5 picks.

He focused on it during free agency.  I took that as a hint that he would be looking elsewhere in the draft.

Maybe there are some FA or camp cuts they are eyeing post draft?