Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CJ Henderson quitting?

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 01:55 AM by Black and Teal.)

I literally don’t have any links or sources but I keep hearing that he’s going through mental health issues. I keep hearing this sporadically since mid season. I’m only saying this because WHERE IS EVERYONE GETTING THIS FROM and how would they even know? Just a rumor around town, I suppose.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-01-2021, 01:32 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: I literally no links or source but I keep hearing that he’s going through mental health issues. I keep hearing this sporadically since mid season. I’m only saying this because WHERE IS EVERYONE GETTING THIS FROM and how would they even know. Just a Town rumor I suppose.
I remember him looking like he didn't want to be on the field and just going through the motions. That was most of the defense though so not sure you can gain anything from it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(05-01-2021, 01:32 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: I literally don’t have any links or sources but I keep hearing that he’s going through mental health issues. I keep hearing this sporadically since mid season. I’m only saying this because WHERE IS EVERYONE GETTING THIS FROM and how would they even know? Just a rumor around town, I suppose.

Once the first person writes something on YouTube or whatever then next person sees it and tell others that he saw it and then they tell others and so on. 

This is just a rumor around town until training camp or any other time where it's mandatory for the players. Until then we won't know unless addressed either by team or him. 

The Campbell pick does make more sense if this is true but yesterday they took a RB when they already had a good one. Value over need...

(05-01-2021, 01:32 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: I literally don’t have any links or sources but I keep hearing that he’s going through mental health issues. I keep hearing this sporadically since mid season. I’m only saying this because WHERE IS EVERYONE GETTING THIS FROM and how would they even know? Just a rumor around town, I suppose.
I've read that same thing before.

Only the Bill Cowher rumors have been more prolific.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I honest to God, don't believe this rumor at all. There is simply nothing to back it up.

Curious where you're hearing this? Literally the only place I've seen it discussed is this forum.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Where the heck does everyone come up with this stuff?

I have seen it in YouTube comments.

Anyone can write anything so I'd like to see more reliable sources.

Hey guys. I also heard that t-law plans to quit after he gets his money from his contract. He will then become a pro wrestler. Smh

(05-01-2021, 12:24 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Hey guys. I also heard that t-law plans to quit after he gets his money from his contract. He will then become a pro wrestler.  Smh

I saw that on a YouTube comment and that confirms it must be true.

(05-01-2021, 12:05 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: Where the heck does everyone come up with this stuff?

I think it started when Dilla posted that Henderson unfollowed the Jags.

I hope it isn't true though.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I’m going to subway, you guys want anything?

(05-01-2021, 12:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m going to subway, you guys want anything?
You to pick a better sub shop
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-01-2021, 01:06 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 12:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m going to subway, you guys want anything?
You to pick a better sub shop

Ok fine, I’m going to Larry’s Giant Subs next time.

Just sat down to a toasted meatball footlong with black olives and provolone.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 02:20 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

I feel like quitting...

(05-01-2021, 02:20 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I feel like quitting...

If you do, make sure un-quit by the time the preseason starts

(05-01-2021, 02:23 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 02:20 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I feel like quitting...

If you do, make sure un-quit by the time the preseason starts

Lol. I haven't quit after all these years. But...I'm a little deflated. My confidence in Urban slipping by the minute.

Until something is announced, i'm acting as if nothing is changing and Henderson will report to camp. Seems like a lot of hearsay and speculation
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(05-01-2021, 02:26 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 02:23 PM)Jag88 Wrote: If you do, make sure un-quit by the time the preseason starts

Lol. I haven't quit after all these years. But...I'm a little deflated. My confidence in Urban slipping by the minute.

Haha 

I didn't agree with everything, but I think we will see. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. 

Because we r jags lol

I heard the same thing and it was before we drafted Campbell, but it’s just a rumor, hopefully it’s false.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]