Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
3700 plus people have died after CORONA Vaccine

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 07:38 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(05-07-2021, 07:25 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: They want me to take a vaccine that took them a year to produce when they've had decades to come up with a vaccine for HIV and still couldn't?

Or maybe had almost a lifetime worth of research dedicated to cancer and they still can't cure it?

No thanks..

It may have taken a year to produce, but the vaccine was in place in October, (~7 months) and big pharma withheld their results in order to hurt Trump's re-election. It is no coincidence results were announced 2 days after election by Pfizer.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-07-2021, 12:45 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 10:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Perhaps you could let me in on the joke.
Everyone that died with covid was counted as a covid causing death. Everyone that dies after getting the vaccine is not counted as the vaccine causing it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Whatever.  Nowhere in that link that he posted does it say that the vaccine 'caused' the deaths.  Flail away.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-07-2021, 12:45 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 10:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Perhaps you could let me in on the joke.
Everyone that died with covid was counted as a covid causing death. Everyone that dies after getting the vaccine is not counted as the vaccine causing it.

The "death toll" from the vaccine is based on VAERS reports, most of which are as of yet uninvestigated. The simple fact remains that the benefits of the vaccine still outweigh the extremely rare adverse events.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-07-2021, 09:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 12:45 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Everyone that died with covid was counted as a covid causing death. Everyone that dies after getting the vaccine is not counted as the vaccine causing it.

The "death toll" from the vaccine is based on VAERS reports, most of which are as of yet uninvestigated. The simple fact remains that the benefits of the vaccine still outweigh the extremely rare adverse events.

Our Government has the worst marketing campaign on the planet promoting the benefits of the vaccine.

(05-07-2021, 09:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 12:45 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Everyone that died with covid was counted as a covid causing death. Everyone that dies after getting the vaccine is not counted as the vaccine causing it.

No one at my work has gotten it nor will they ever. They have their reasons... 

Mine is pretty simple... I don't like the idea of something injected into me that can start telling my cells what protein to produce. If it were the normal vaccine with a dead virus I'd have much less of a problem with it.

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 11:42 AM by NewJagsCity.)

(05-07-2021, 11:25 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The "death toll" from the vaccine is based on VAERS reports, most of which are as of yet uninvestigated. The simple fact remains that the benefits of the vaccine still outweigh the extremely rare adverse events.

No one at my work has gotten it nor will they ever. They have their reasons... 

Mine is pretty simple... I don't like the idea of something injected into me that can start telling my cells what protein to produce. If it were the normal vaccine with a dead virus I'd have much less of a problem with it.

Bingo. Because the vaccine is a manufactured nucleotide, and not an actual dead cell of the virus itself, virologists are concerned that there could be long-term immunodeficiency issues, like Lupus. This is not a new concern, just not a very widely published one. Because the government must have you vaccinated at all costs for the greater good. I think it's prudent to wait as long as possible until more results are in regarding this vaccine.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I’m glad people are finally being encouraged to speak about vaccination reactions.

I know 3 young women who received the Pfizer vaccine and have not had a regular menstruation cycle since.

No official “scientific” explanation from their doctors and they are worried.

- Candace Owens

(05-07-2021, 11:43 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I’m glad people are finally being encouraged to speak about vaccination reactions.

I know 3 young women who received the Pfizer vaccine and have not had a regular menstruation cycle since.

- Candace Owens

I'm from the government and I'm here to help......

Run.....
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cdc-41...ince-2001/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Democrats are anti Science but pro Control.

(05-07-2021, 11:43 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I’m glad people are finally being encouraged to speak about vaccination reactions.

- Candace Owens

You should have started with Candice Owens.

The lady who likes Hitler?
s
;

;

(05-07-2021, 12:36 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:

- Candace Owens

You should have started with Candice Owens.

She is an African American White Supremist. Get it right Norman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews...f-florida/

Bad move for NCL. As a resident cruiser here, there are several major issues with this:

1. Ports have multiple ships in them at the same time. There will be unvaccinated people there.
2. Do they think every 3rd party vendor they use for shore excursions in other countries are guaranteed to be vaccinated?

CCL to the moon!

(05-07-2021, 12:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 12:36 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: You should have started with Candice Owens.

She is an African American White Supremist. Get it right Norman.

When speaking to the left you must use their language. She is 'intersectional'.

- Candace Owens

I have a scientific explanation.  The vaccine made them pregnant!

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 10:19 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(05-08-2021, 10:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

- Candace Owens

I have a scientific explanation.  The vaccine made them pregnant!

Lockdowns did. They either caused pregnancy, divorce or both.

Seems to be another ronster"BOYCOTT"!! Buuuwwahhaahaaa. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(05-07-2021, 07:25 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: They want me to take a vaccine that took them a year to produce when they've had decades to come up with a vaccine for HIV and still couldn't?

Or maybe had almost a lifetime worth of research dedicated to cancer and they still can't cure it?

No thanks..

Lol, just for clarity's sake, HIV and Coronaviruses aren't remotely close in behavior making HIV far more challenging to overcome. I put a link below that outlines why, maybe it will help your understanding of the issues. And I had cancer (non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma) that was cured by chemotherapy using a protocol that was established in 1997. Brother, just because you are unaware of something doesn't mean it's not happening.

HIV Vaccine: How Close We Are
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Fauci says we can get “close” to normal next Mother’s Day but there are “some conditions to that” (everyone has to get vaccinated) https://t.co/fkCMrr1gvz