Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cyber attack shuts down largest US gasoline pipeline

Joke's on you... there's no gas in my truck.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-12-2021, 07:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 5-B4101-A7-B799-4-A5-C-A423-808-A7574202-A.jpg]

I have my truck parked so if someone comes near my gas tank they'll be seen and recorded on our security cameras. We also have motion sensor lights that light up the area quite well so a person won't go unnoticed.

(05-12-2021, 06:42 PM)Jags Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 06:23 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Yeah I think I'm going to panic buy as well.

I don’t blame you.  I’m sure you go through just as much or more than we do.  Have you seen shortages in your area?  Or, I guess most of your stuff runs off diesel.  Either way, wouldn’t hurt to buy extra to keep the operation going

Yeah we use red diesel if you're familiar with it. Buy a huge [BLEEP] tank once a year or so and that time is right around the corner. 

But for regular gas I haven't really noticed much.

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 12:37 PM by p_rushing.)

(05-12-2021, 06:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote: I saw that video as well.  Filling a freaking target bag up.  Lifts it up, leaking like a sieve, decides to double bag and thinks about a triple bag.  Places it in her small suv.  I’m sure she had a decent headache after breathing those fumes in after it got all into the interior of her car.  That and storage bins.  People are freaking stupid.  I’m willing to place money that those doing that, voted for this regime

[Image: F35-DDC98-D592-46-B3-B978-3737-C84-CBA03.jpg]

I wanted to see what happened when she tried to pick it up. That was going to be a huge fail and hilarious. If she got is into the car, she was going to die from the fumes and it was probably going to eat through the bin. Then if she managed to get it home alive, I bet she leaves it sitting in her car or garage. Then the next morning she dies when the light in the garage turns on.

I wonder if all these people have a plan for how they are going to get the gas into a vehicle after they put it in the bag/bin.

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 12:46 PM by homebiscuit.)

Colonial paid the ransom. I need to get into the hacking business. Is there a school for that?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coloni...r-BB1gHobz

(05-13-2021, 12:36 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 06:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: F35-DDC98-D592-46-B3-B978-3737-C84-CBA03.jpg]

I wanted to see what happened when she tried to pick it up. That was going to be a huge fail and hilarious. If she got is into the car, she was going to die from the fumes and it was probably going to eat through the bin. Then if she managed to get it home alive, I bet she leaves it sitting in her car or garage. Then the next morning she dies when the light in the garage turns on.

I wonder if all these people have a plan for how they are going to get the gas into a vehicle after they put it in the bag/bin.

Let's be honest, she probably lit up a Marlboro Red as soon as she pulled out on to the street.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-13-2021, 12:36 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 06:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: F35-DDC98-D592-46-B3-B978-3737-C84-CBA03.jpg]

I can't even deal with the glaring stupidity shown in this photo. Some people are too stupid to be allowed out in public.

(05-13-2021, 06:45 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 12:36 PM)p_rushing Wrote: I wanted to see what happened when she tried to pick it up. That was going to be a huge fail and hilarious. If she got is into the car, she was going to die from the fumes and it was probably going to eat through the bin. Then if she managed to get it home alive, I bet she leaves it sitting in her car or garage. Then the next morning she dies when the light in the garage turns on.

I can't even deal with the glaring stupidity shown in this photo. Some people are too stupid to be allowed out in public.

That's nothing.  How about this?

[Image: IMG-20210513-174414.jpg]

(05-13-2021, 06:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 06:45 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I can't even deal with the glaring stupidity shown in this photo. Some people are too stupid to be allowed out in public.

That’s gotta be fake.  Right?...right...??

To everyone with a job, thanks for paying the 5M ransom with your tax dollars that Joe Biden is pretending didn't happen.

(05-13-2021, 06:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 06:45 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I can't even deal with the glaring stupidity shown in this photo. Some people are too stupid to be allowed out in public.

[Image: 2zrjgl.jpg]

Has anyone contemplated filling a gas can with water and letting people steal it??? I obviously have not done that. Just wondering how much you guys appreciate poetic justice.

I’ve got gas and water for sale, btw. 35/g.

We had NO gas in my county today according to my personal observation and gas buddy.com. They better get it straight by Sunday or my husband will be siphoning gas from my truck, or just driving it to work Sunday night.

The irony of a gas shortage during Hurricane Preparedness Week is not lost on me.