Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Look what good coaching can do.

The Vikings lost there starting QB and the best RB in the game and they are 2-0 and just beat the team we lost to last week.

The Giants are 2-0 with a new head coach.

The 49ers put a whipping on the Rams and Hung with the NFC champs yesterday with Gabbert at QB. They were considered the worst team in the league coming into the season.

If its oblvious to Khan to notice that Gus needs to go immediately and he needs to sell the team to someone who knows what he's doing. We, as fans deserve better than this and have been patient for awhile now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A coach is still one of the most important parts of an NFL team... we have the worst one in the league... we are doing what we always do in years past by sticking with a horrible GM and or Coach for far too long expecting different results miraculously.... This coach is a joke, a flat out joke.

He needs to be fired NOW

Quote:The Vikings lost there starting QB and the best RB in the game and they are 2-0 and just beat the team we lost to last week.

The Giants are 2-0 with a new head coach.

The 49ers put a whipping on the Rams and Hung with the NFC champs yesterday with Gabbert at QB. They were considered the worst team in the league coming into the season.

If its oblvious to Khan to notice that Gus needs to go immediately and he needs to sell the team to someone who knows what he's doing. We, as fans deserve better than this and have been patient for awhile now.
Yeah and then those Rams beat Seattle.

Welcome to the NFL

Belicek could take this Jags roster and make a playoff team for the next 10 years.

Bradley could take over the Patriots and go 2-14.

God I wish we somehow could have ended up with Mike Zimmer.

Quote:God I wish we somehow could have ended up with Mike Zimmer.

Agreed. I actually wouldn't mind Josh McDaniels. He would be great for Bortles.

When BklynJag starts make sense, then you know things are messed up.  :mellow:

Quote:When BklynJag starts make sense, then you know things are messed up. :mellow:

I always made sense, but posters were too blinded by the optimism all the time and trashed me for seeing the team for what they were

Quote:Agreed. I actually wouldn't mind Josh McDaniels. He would be great for Bortles.

I'm not a McDaniels supporter as a head coach personally.

Zimmer would have been perfect.

Come back to us Tom Coughlin. 

Quote:Come back to us Tom Coughlin.

Im praying right now for this.

Quote:Im praying right now for this.

Me too, some one get us a goat for the traditional sacrifice.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Belicek could take this Jags roster and make a playoff team for the next 10 years.

Bradley could take over the Patriots and go 2-14.
I think the hoodie could win a Super Bowl with this roster.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.