Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Football is Gay

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2021, 07:49 PM by Jags.)

(07-01-2021, 12:37 PM)wrong_box Wrote: Personally I dont give a rats [BLEEP] what happens in other peoples bedrooms, but I dont want to see it or hear about it. There are some things that people dont need to know. If you are gay, thats fine, you love who you love, you cant change that, I get that but it doesnt need to be pushed and promoted. I dont understand how a man could possibly be attracted to another man, but I suppose they dont understand how men can not be attracted to other men. My idealism is: Let us rednecks have our guns, let gays be gays, let bible thumpers worship as they please and mind your own business!
That is indeed a more eloquent way of putting it.  

I personally would say “Seriously, no one gives a [BLEEP] if you’re gay.  We don’t need every tv station putting rainbow logos up.  Because no one cares.  Furthermore, no one (of any importance) gives a [BLEEP] about your skin color either.”

How about we give “being human” a chance??  We don’t need to shove every niche into a country wide awareness program/effort.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-01-2021, 07:04 PM)Jags Wrote: Lol.  That post gets deleted but not my first one?  Now that is gay.  I was rather surprised that word wasn’t auto edited.   Whatever.

What exactly is gay?

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2021, 11:03 PM by Hard_Eight.)

[Image: p7abMvE1.jpeg]

(07-01-2021, 10:53 PM)captivating Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 07:04 PM)Jags Wrote: Lol.  That post gets deleted but not my first one?  Now that is gay.  I was rather surprised that word wasn’t auto edited.   Whatever.

What exactly is gay?
[font=Lato,]1a[font=Lato,]of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to people of one's same sexgay mengay woman in her 40s—often used to refer to men onlygay and lesbian members of the community[/font]
b[font=Lato,]of, relating to, or intended for people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, etc.the gay rights movementgay bar[/font]
[/font]

[font=Lato,]2a[font=Lato,]happily excited MERRYin a gay mood[/font]
b[font=Lato,]keenly alive and exuberant having or inducing high spiritsa bird's gay spring song[/font]
[/font]

[font=Lato,]3a[font=Lato,]BRIGHTLIVELYgay sunny meadows[/font]
b[font=Lato,]brilliant in color[/font]
[/font]

[font=Lato,]4[font=Lato,]given to social pleasuresalso LICENTIOUS[/font][/font]

5: Being a fan of the tacks, clots, or tinhorns. 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-01-2021, 11:01 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: p7abMvE1.jpeg]

(07-01-2021, 10:53 PM)captivating Wrote: What exactly is gay?
[font=Lato,]1a[font=Lato,]of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to people of one's same sexgay mengay woman in her 40s—often used to refer to men onlygay and lesbian members of the community[/font]
b[font=Lato,]of, relating to, or intended for people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, etc.the gay rights movementgay bar[/font]
[/font]

[font=Lato,]2a[font=Lato,]happily excited MERRYin a gay mood[/font]
b[font=Lato,]keenly alive and exuberant having or inducing high spiritsa bird's gay spring song[/font]
[/font]

[font=Lato,]3a[font=Lato,]BRIGHTLIVELYgay sunny meadows[/font]
b[font=Lato,]brilliant in color[/font]
[/font]

[font=Lato,]4[font=Lato,]given to social pleasuresalso LICENTIOUS[/font][/font]

5: Being a fan of the tacks, clots, or tinhorns. 

+1 for definition #5
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 08:29 PM by EricC85.)

Why would anyone be surprised by this, the NFL is 100% PC and being militant as others have put about gay awareness is PC. My employer has an entire support group for gays which is almost exclusively women in my line of work but I’m sure there some gay men in corporate I don’t let it bother me. I’ve had to have conversations with my kids way earlier then I wanted about homosexuality and why we don’t approve of that lifestyle but at the same time we don’t treat my wife’s gay cousin any different and openly love and accept him as part of our family. When the NFL brands it self gay in the pride month I just roll my eyes and move on.

At least we’re not kneeling at the anthem anymore that was almost a breaking point for me that was much more difficult to deal with then some gay advertising. It’s literally everywhere now just the world we live in.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I don't care if you're gay.. Just love the country that allows you to be gay in.. Could always be worse, you could be thrown from roof tops..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Amen!

LGBT people: "We just want to live in a society that allows us to love who we love and raise a family and be free from persecution."

Conservatives: "Man, why do you keep saying this [BLEEP]? Can't you just shut up?"
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(07-03-2021, 07:01 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: LGBT people: "We just want to live in a society that allows us to love who we love and raise a family and be free from persecution."

Conservatives: "Man, why do you keep saying this [BLEEP]? Can't you just shut up?"

No. That's not it. Gay people are constantly announcing that they are gay. Why? No one asked them and no one cares. That's their own private business. Keep it behind closed doors, gay or straight. It doesn't belong in the media and certainly not on children's programming. Why the constant need to announce to the world what people do in their sex life? I miss the days of "don't ask, don't tell."

(07-03-2021, 07:25 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 07:01 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: LGBT people: "We just want to live in a society that allows us to love who we love and raise a family and be free from persecution."

No. That's not it. Gay people are constantly announcing that they are gay. Why? No one asked them and no one cares. That's their own private business. Keep it behind closed doors, gay or straight. It doesn't belong in the media and certainly not on children's programming. Why the constant need to announce to the world what people do in their sex life? I miss the days of "don't ask, don't tell."

No, that's not it. Social equality has nothing to do with sex.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(07-03-2021, 07:25 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

agreed

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-03-2021, 08:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 07:25 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No. That's not it. Gay people are constantly announcing that they are gay. Why? No one asked them and no one cares. That's their own private business. Keep it behind closed doors, gay or straight. It doesn't belong in the media and certainly not on children's programming. Why the constant need to announce to the world what people do in their sex life? I miss the days of "don't ask, don't tell."

No, that's not it. Social equality has nothing to do with sex.

This has nothing to do with equality. It has everything to do with keeping people's private lives to themselves and not announcing their "kinks" to people that don't wanna hear it. If gay people stopped talking about their sex lives, there would be no inequality, because people wouldn't know who was gay and who was straight. Problem fixed.

(07-03-2021, 10:00 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: No, that's not it. Social equality has nothing to do with sex.

This has nothing to do with equality. It has everything to do with keeping people's private lives to themselves and not announcing their "kinks" to people that don't wanna hear it. If gay people stopped talking about their sex lives, there would be no inequality, because people wouldn't know who was gay and who was straight. Problem fixed.

You are so damn naive.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2021, 10:48 PM by mikesez.)

The homosexual agenda and the old moral majority are two sides of the same coin. Both are promoted by heirs and captains of industry in different ways. The point is to take over the political conversation to distract the people from efforts to to put new regulations or taxes or tariffs on major corporations and heirs. The way you can confirm this is neither ever ends. When the pro-alcohol people got prohibition overturned they stopped. When the labor unions got the 40 hour workweek they stopped. When the homosexuals got marriage in all 50 states they immediately told us that there are not two or three but actually 6 or 7 different sexual preferences that could be felt by not two but 5 or 6 genders. There is no real practical goal to any of it, not for the people actually promoting the stuff in the media. If the moral majority types actually get roe v Wade overturned (and they might) they'll move on to something else just as quickly.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Is Mikey getting it?

(07-01-2021, 12:37 PM)wrong_box Wrote: Personally I dont give a rats [BLEEP] what happens in other peoples bedrooms, but I dont want to see it or hear about it. There are some things that people dont need to know. If you are gay, thats fine, you love who you love, you cant change that, I get that but it doesnt need to be pushed and promoted. I dont understand how a man could possibly be attracted to another man, but I suppose they dont understand how men can not be attracted to other men. My idealism is: Let us rednecks have our guns, let gays be gays, let bible thumpers worship as they please and mind your own business!

What about straight people pushing their sexuality down the throats of the gays? You think they like seeing men and women kiss?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(07-03-2021, 10:49 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Is Mikey getting it?

Akbaritsatrap.jpg
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The problem in modern discourse is people conflate equity and equality. Straight people feel like it's shoved down their throats because it has been pushed to the forefront of society, even though it's not representative of the current cultural norm. It's 4% of the population (though rapidly climbing in teens, so that could change), yet it takes front and center in movies, video games, corporate advertising, education, etc. Every lever of power is being used to advance change in the cultural norm, and the only tool people have to fight back against it is their voices, which is then used as proof of their bigotry. If not for the push for "equity" by the left, abnormal sexual behaviors would stay abnormal. Abnormal, in this case, does not necessarily mean bad, either. Although, conservatives don't do themselves any favors by focusing on their negative emotions instead of the power play being made by the establishment left.

Slippery slope to pedophilia.

Gays, cool. Get married, good on ya.

When is Straight Pride month. You know, the ones that can procreate!

(07-03-2021, 11:09 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Slippery slope to pedophilia.

Gays, cool. Get married, good on ya.

When is Straight Pride month. You know, the ones that can procreate!

No one classifies pedophilia as a sexuality. Not even those who are LBGTQ. And straight pride is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. That's like asking when is it white pride month.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]