Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Football is Gay

(07-03-2021, 11:42 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 11:09 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Slippery slope to pedophilia.

Gays, cool. Get married, good on ya.

When is Straight Pride month. You know, the ones that can procreate!

No one classifies pedophilia as a sexuality. Not even those who are LBGTQ. And straight pride is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. That's like asking when is it white pride month.

The heck they don't.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/paedo...65956.html

And yes, it's not a cultural fad to ever celebrate the majority, we have to have special events for minorities so they can feel good about themselves.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 01:17 AM by Dimson.)

(07-04-2021, 12:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 11:42 PM)Dimson Wrote: No one classifies pedophilia as a sexuality. Not even those who are LBGTQ. And straight pride is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. That's like asking when is it white pride month.

The heck they don't.

And yes, it's not a cultural fad to ever celebrate the majority, we have to have special events for minorities so they can feel good about themselves.

Just because pedos say it is a sexuality doesn't make it true. An illness? Sure. A sexuality, hell no. And just because one psychologist calls pedophilia a sexuality doesn't make it true. Because sex constitutes consent and little kids are too young to consent.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(07-04-2021, 01:13 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 12:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The heck they don't.

Just because pedos say it is a sexuality doesn't make it true. An illness? Sure. A sexuality, hell no. And just because one psychologist calls pedophilia a sexuality doesn't make it true. Because sex constitutes consent and little kids are too young to consent.

It's interesting because all of the currently accepted sexual deviancies started out the same way, as illness that was eventually reordered as normal. It only took the first psychiatrist to call homosexuality normal for that train to start rolling, that you think all these others aren't champing at the bit to get the same validation is not really paying attention to history or the current "child liberation" movements.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-03-2021, 10:49 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 12:37 PM)wrong_box Wrote: Personally I dont give a rats [BLEEP] what happens in other peoples bedrooms, but I dont want to see it or hear about it. There are some things that people dont need to know. If you are gay, thats fine, you love who you love, you cant change that, I get that but it doesnt need to be pushed and promoted. I dont understand how a man could possibly be attracted to another man, but I suppose they dont understand how men can not be attracted to other men. My idealism is: Let us rednecks have our guns, let gays be gays, let bible thumpers worship as they please and mind your own business!

What about straight people pushing their sexuality down the throats of the gays? You think they like seeing men and women kiss?

When you are subject to prison, or chemical castration for being straight, then you too can celebrate being accepted as being straight with a straight pride parade.

(07-03-2021, 10:49 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 12:37 PM)wrong_box Wrote: Personally I dont give a rats [BLEEP] what happens in other peoples bedrooms, but I dont want to see it or hear about it. There are some things that people dont need to know. If you are gay, thats fine, you love who you love, you cant change that, I get that but it doesnt need to be pushed and promoted. I dont understand how a man could possibly be attracted to another man, but I suppose they dont understand how men can not be attracted to other men. My idealism is: Let us rednecks have our guns, let gays be gays, let bible thumpers worship as they please and mind your own business!

What about straight people pushing their sexuality down the throats of the gays? You think they like seeing men and women kiss?

When has this happened? I dont recall ever seeing celebrities or athletes step up to the microphone or twitter, or any social media platform and say " I have made a decision, it's not an easy one to make so I have thought long and hard before deciding to make this public. I'm heterosexual, and I do understand that some of my fans may  abandon me by this, but I think it's way past time that I come out and live my life openly and honestly. I just hope you will all understand how important to me this is and accept me for who I really am." Nor have I seen any organize any anti gay rallies or go on some anti gay speech at awards shows.

Some people think being gay is a sickness or just wrong, but we as humans will never have a 100% acceptance of anything. Some people hate gays, jews, minorities, some are indifferent to them, some have no [BLEEP] to give either way and its always going to be that way. I cant see a time when 100% of the earths population will be ok with interracial marriages/relationships or gay marriages. Sad but humans dont have the same feelings/beliefs about issues we have to face on a daily basis.

Think there will ever be a time when 100% of humans will love liver and onions? Brussel Sprouts? Broccoli? Will there ever be a time when 100% of the worlds population will love to fly on an  airplane? The point is, there are always going to people who support issues and some who do not support issues, but that doesnt make the issues go away, we still have to deal with them and not everyone will agree.

(07-04-2021, 02:29 AM)captivating Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 10:49 PM)Dimson Wrote: What about straight people pushing their sexuality down the throats of the gays? You think they like seeing men and women kiss?

When you are subject to prison, or chemical castration for being straight, then you too can celebrate being accepted as being straight with a straight pride parade.

what the [BLEEP]? Thats pretty random [BLEEP] right there ...You need to put that [BLEEP] you smokin out halfway next time

(07-04-2021, 03:53 AM)wrong_box Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 02:29 AM)captivating Wrote: When you are subject to prison, or chemical castration for being straight, then you too can celebrate being accepted as being straight with a straight pride parade.

what the [BLEEP]? Thats pretty random [BLEEP] right there ...You need to put that [BLEEP] you smokin out halfway next time

Why the [BLEEP] do you think they celebrate gay pride?   It's because for most of the 20th century homosexuality was illegal and people caught were imprisoned or medically treated.

It has taken into the 21st century for athletes to be comfortable coming out because of the inherent gay hate.

When has heterosexuality ever been persecuted?

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 07:37 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(07-04-2021, 01:13 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 12:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The heck they don't.

Many people view homosexuality as a mental illness too.

(07-04-2021, 06:20 AM)captivating Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 03:53 AM)wrong_box Wrote: what the [BLEEP]? Thats pretty random [BLEEP] right there ...You need to put that [BLEEP] you smokin out halfway next time

Why the [BLEEP] do you think they celebrate gay pride?   It's because for most of the 20th century homosexuality was illegal and people caught were imprisoned or medically treated.

It has taken into the 21st century for athletes to be comfortable coming out because of the inherent gay hate.

I have no idea. Bad behavior should not be celebrated. Why do they have to "come out?" No one asked them, so why announce it?

(07-04-2021, 03:53 AM)wrong_box Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 02:29 AM)captivating Wrote: When you are subject to prison, or chemical castration for being straight, then you too can celebrate being accepted as being straight with a straight pride parade.

Why? He's not wrong. Gays are publicly persecuted around the world even today, and the USA has a long history of participating in it, both systemically and personally.

So one guy says he's gay, and some of you guys are totally triggered by that. Two little words, "I'm gay," and page after page of "Don't tell me that, I don't want to hear it! Oh, my God, what if my child sees this? He might turn gay!"

It's comical.

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 09:01 AM by mikesez.)

(07-04-2021, 02:29 AM)captivating Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 10:49 PM)Dimson Wrote: What about straight people pushing their sexuality down the throats of the gays? You think they like seeing men and women kiss?

You make a good point. We have been too hard on gay people in the past.
I don't have a problem with people being proud of their sexuality, but I also know people who have homosexual feelings that have chosen to not follow them and have made children in the process.  There are 8 kids I personally know that wouldn't be here if their parents chose to be "proud" of their deviation. The "gay pride" movement seems to cut the other way for these parents.  It seems to want those who act on their homosexual feelings to be proud, while those who don't should be silent and ashamed.
I feel like there is a more balanced and fair way for society to deal with homosexuality and we skipped over it, we went from being needlessly harsh on it to celebrating it.  Do we celebrate autism? Do we celebrate anxiety and depression? We promote awareness of those issues, but not pride. That would be more appropriate.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-04-2021, 08:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So one guy says he's gay, and some of you guys are totally triggered by that.  Two little words, "I'm gay," and page after page of "Don't tell me that, I don't want to hear it!  Oh, my God, what if my child sees this?  He might turn gay!"  

It's comical.

Meh, some of it I get. It does seem that there's a push to influence children towards any number of abnormal lifestyles knowing that children are both malleable and rebellious and there's a lot of money to be made in the process. It's alarming to me that we've seen an outsized increase in the number of under 20 year old females suddenly showing up for gender realignment surgery knowing that popular culture has a tremendous influence on those kids and they are making radical life altering decisions in their formative years under tremendous social duress. And I don't really care if folks are gay or not, but I'm skeptical about the intentions of a company putting a picture of a male employee in a mesh muscle shirt, rainbow tutu, and pink suspenders prancing down the street waving rainbow and company logo flags on the splash page of their website for the month of June.

(07-04-2021, 07:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 03:53 AM)wrong_box Wrote: what the [BLEEP]? Thats pretty random [BLEEP] right there ...You need to put that [BLEEP] you smokin out halfway next time

Why? He's not wrong. Gays are publicly persecuted around the world even today, and the USA has a long history of participating in it, both systemically and personally.

You mean like being left handed? People were literally tied down and whipped when caught using their left hand, even into the 20th century. You still can't find many items that accommodate lefties, because they are only 10 percent of the population. Do we need to celebrate it? Nope. 

This is an issue for primarily for political reasons... as is much of the push to abolish the traditional culture.

(07-04-2021, 03:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 07:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Why? He's not wrong. Gays are publicly persecuted around the world even today, and the USA has a long history of participating in it, both systemically and personally.

You mean like being left handed? People were literally tied down and whipped when caught using their left hand, even into the 20th century. You still can't find many items that accommodate lefties, because they are only 10 percent of the population. Do we need to celebrate it? Nope. 

This is an issue for primarily for political reasons... as is much of the push to abolish the traditional culture.

Yes, a lot like that in fact. Superstitious nonsense that was the catalyst to persecute unfavored minorities. I celebrate my gift every August 13th btw.

captivating

ok so now we have the same agenda that the people who have never been a slave, or even knew anyone that was a slave has, and calling for reparations by openly admitting they are gay and thinking anyone really gives a [BLEEP] if they are gay. Nope not many care if someone is gay or not so why bother even announcing it? If someone is gay and they openly admit they are gay, what have they gained? Does that mean somehow that makes them a better person? I couldnt give a single [BLEEP] if someone is gay or not. The world is a much different world for gays today than it was 50+ years ago and you have the same rights as everyone else, so why so bitter? What can gays not do that non gay people can? Can you vote? yup...can you own a gun? yup? can you worship any way you choose? yes. Do you have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness? yup. Are you afforded due process under the law? yes. just what is it gays cant do that heterosexuals can? There was a time they could not be in the military, now they can, so why make a fuss about being gay? What do you gain by doing so? Heterosexual people have been persecuted for various reasons throughout history for a variety of reasons, religious reason, color of skin, where we came from, such as the Irish, Japanese after WW2, German people after WW2 and so on throughout history.

Some of you people act like gays were being thrown off buildings in our country or something.

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 10:22 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(07-04-2021, 04:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 03:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You mean like being left handed? People were literally tied down and whipped when caught using their left hand, even into the 20th century. You still can't find many items that accommodate lefties, because they are only 10 percent of the population. Do we need to celebrate it? Nope. 

Yes, a lot like that in fact. Superstitious nonsense that was the catalyst to persecute unfavored minorities. I celebrate my gift every August 13th btw.

So, what conservatives are saying (more or less) is why don't we treat sex like hand preference? We didn't need parades to become accepting of the behavior. We didn't need to celebrate left-handedness. We just started treating them like human beings and moved past the bigoted behavior. We are on track to do that with homosexuality, except the modern left wants to use it to tear down a culture that objects to systemic overhaul. If they can bludgeon the people with their sins, they can force compliance in other areas. It's not an accident that this is pushed to the forefront of our society (while completely ignoring more pressing needs). And this isn't some made up conspiracy theory.... the philosophic reasoning is easily traceable if anyone would read a [BLEEP] book. 

People know when they are being manipulated.... well, some of them, anyways.

And for the record, I acknowledge that there a bigoted responses in this thread. Those voices are the minority, and will fade over time. That doesn't change what I stated above.

It's their business. Who cares. More women hopefully to choose from for the average guy.

(07-04-2021, 11:38 PM)Jag88 Wrote: It's their business. Who cares. More women hopefully to choose from for the average guy.

No, for too long it wasn't their business, it was the society that decided that they weren't allowed to be what they are and persecuted them for how they felt or behaved. That's why we should care.

(07-04-2021, 10:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 04:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, a lot like that in fact. Superstitious nonsense that was the catalyst to persecute unfavored minorities. I celebrate my gift every August 13th btw.

So, what conservatives are saying (more or less) is why don't we treat sex like hand preference? We didn't need parades to become accepting of the behavior. We didn't need to celebrate left-handedness. We just started treating them like human beings and moved past the bigoted behavior. We are on track to do that with homosexuality, except the modern left wants to use it to tear down a culture that objects to systemic overhaul. If they can bludgeon the people with their sins, they can force compliance in other areas. It's not an accident that this is pushed to the forefront of our society (while completely ignoring more pressing needs). And this isn't some made up conspiracy theory.... the philosophic reasoning is easily traceable if anyone would read a [BLEEP] book. 

And for the record, I acknowledge that there a bigoted responses in this thread. Those voices are the minority, and will fade over time. That doesn't change what I stated above.

No they aren't, conservatives are still trying to force them to be second class citizens. There's no "live and let live" for them, it's either be militant or be persecuted.

(07-04-2021, 07:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some of you people act like gays were being thrown off buildings in our country or something.

1 in 5 hate crimes is because of sexual identity.

(07-04-2021, 11:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 11:38 PM)Jag88 Wrote: It's their business. Who cares. More women hopefully to choose from for the average guy.

No, for too long it wasn't their business, it was the society that decided that they weren't allowed to be what they are and persecuted them for how they felt or behaved. That's why we should care.

(07-04-2021, 10:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So, what conservatives are saying (more or less) is why don't we treat sex like hand preference? We didn't need parades to become accepting of the behavior. We didn't need to celebrate left-handedness. We just started treating them like human beings and moved past the bigoted behavior. We are on track to do that with homosexuality, except the modern left wants to use it to tear down a culture that objects to systemic overhaul. If they can bludgeon the people with their sins, they can force compliance in other areas. It's not an accident that this is pushed to the forefront of our society (while completely ignoring more pressing needs). And this isn't some made up conspiracy theory.... the philosophic reasoning is easily traceable if anyone would read a [BLEEP] book. 

No they aren't, conservatives are still trying to force them to be second class citizens. There's no "live and let live" for them, it's either be militant or be persecuted.

(07-04-2021, 07:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some of you people act like gays were being thrown off buildings in our country or something.

1 in 5 hate crimes is because of sexual identity.

The first bolded part is [BLEEP]. That is a generic, anecdotal sentence with no evidence whatsoever. People can not like something and be civil to the person doing it. I think most conservatives fall into this category, and the proof is in the actual numbers.... not some made up ideal that you're carrying around. Again, this doesn't mean their aren't hateful conservatives. We live in a huge country, and you can and will find evidence of any position you want to take. However, conservatives have roundly come to accept the idea that who you sleep with is not something to be decided in the legislature or punished by violence. 

As to your second point, if you are using it as proof of your first, I have a feeling that's not going to turn out very well if I start digging into the numbers. Aside from the fact that "hate crimes" are subjective, I am willing to bet you right now that a vast majority of those are against transgendered men who lied about their sexual orientation and had sex with a guy identifying as straight, which prompted an attack. I have a problem with one sided victimhood. I'd also be willing to bet that a significant amount of those crimes are committed by minorities, which would temper the claim that these are committed by conservatives. Furthermore, I am willing to bet that when I start digging into the numbers, you aren't going to find a significant difference between attacks on gays or attacks on straight people. 

But, before I do that, are you going to concede your point if I put in the work to show it? Because crunching numbers gets old.