Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Football is Gay

(07-07-2021, 12:17 PM)Ronster Wrote: I have to say, that these freaks just declared war. DON'T MESS WITH MY KID, I WILL HURT YOU, I swear to God.

“You think that we’ll corrupt your kids. Funny, just this once, you’re correct. We’ll convert your children happens bit by bit, quietly and suddenly and you will barely notice it.”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/sa...-children/

Did you even watch the video or were you sucked in by the headline like a moron?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-07-2021, 01:15 PM)captivating Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 12:17 PM)Ronster Wrote: I have to say, that these freaks just declared war. DON'T MESS WITH MY KID, I WILL HURT YOU, I swear to God.

“You think that we’ll corrupt your kids. Funny, just this once, you’re correct. We’ll convert your children happens bit by bit, quietly and suddenly and you will barely notice it.”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/sa...-children/

Did you even watch the video or were you sucked in by the headline like a moron?

That sentence says it all.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 01:48 PM by Ronster.)

It's not their place to do ANYTHING with my kid, PERIOD. What kills me is that it pits me against gay people. I don't have a problem with gay people, AT ALL. What I have a problem with, is the militant agenda that seeps into politics that all to often leans left. I have a problem with THEM thinking its OK to indoctrinate my kid. I WILL DECIDE what my kid learns. When he is 18, then he is an adult and my influence will wane as it should. BUT I SET THE FOUNDATION..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Primarily that video drives home the idea that they want every human to be an LGBTQ+ ally. That is the message that will be taken from that video, especially by people who already consider themselves to be allies.

That said, that video is an unapologetic, open declaration of cultural subversion. Two lines that stick out to me. The first is the one that talks about how you can protect your kids by day, but by night, they will find things that you've kept far from them. Now, it does a jump scene that says "like information," but the implication is that they will discover new sexual ideas, which is reinforced by the line that comes later about how Gen Z is gayer than Grindr. Again, I don't think the people that wrote this song are necessarily aware that they are using the Hegelian dialectical process to upend cultural norms, but I do believe that Californian values have been so reinforced by these philosophical ideas that they are now replicating them without even being conscious of it.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fquotefancy.com%2Fmedia%...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

So, I'm curious. Some of you seem to think gays and lesbians can somehow influence your child to do something. What is it that you think they can influence your child to do?

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 05:24 PM by Hard_Eight.)

(07-07-2021, 05:18 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: So, I'm curious.  Some of you seem to think gays and lesbians can somehow influence your child to do something.  What is it that you think they can influence your child to do?

I don't think that gays and lesbians themselves can influence children just with their presence.

This beast on Nickelodeon can.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sdpnoticias.com%2Fr...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.periodicoenfoque.co...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F750923.smushcdn.com%2F9...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-07-2021, 01:35 PM)Ronster Wrote: It's not their place to do ANYTHING with my kid, PERIOD. What kills me is that it pits me against gay people. I don't have a problem with gay people, AT ALL. What I have a problem with, is the militant agenda that seeps into politics that  all to often  leans left. I have a problem with THEM thinking its OK to indoctrinate my kid. I WILL DECIDE what my kid learns. When he is 18, then he is an adult and my influence will wane as it should. BUT I SET THE FOUNDATION..

Here is a headline for you.....YOU CAN'T CATCH GAY.  YOUR SON WON'T CATCH GAYl

The video is about bypassing the bigotry and hate of adults (YOU) and teaching of equality and acceptance of gays to children (YOUR SON) so that future generations aren't posting crap like this.....

"I have to say, that these freaks just declared war. DON'T MESS WITH MY KID, I WILL HURT YOU, I swear to God. "

(07-07-2021, 05:48 PM)captivating Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 01:35 PM)Ronster Wrote: It's not their place to do ANYTHING with my kid, PERIOD. What kills me is that it pits me against gay people. I don't have a problem with gay people, AT ALL. What I have a problem with, is the militant agenda that seeps into politics that  all to often  leans left. I have a problem with THEM thinking its OK to indoctrinate my kid. I WILL DECIDE what my kid learns. When he is 18, then he is an adult and my influence will wane as it should. BUT I SET THE FOUNDATION..

Here is a headline for you.....YOU CAN'T CATCH GAY.  YOUR SON WON'T CATCH GAYl

The video is about bypassing the bigotry and hate of adults (YOU) and teaching of equality and acceptance of gays to children (YOUR SON) so that future generations aren't posting crap like this.....

"I have to say, that these freaks just declared war. DON'T MESS WITH MY KID, I WILL HURT YOU, I swear to God. "

Bull [BLEEP]!! This video is just another in your face demand followed by direct threats. It’s a challenge to use my child as a pawn in their previsions. And all I want is for my kid a chance to just be a kid. Not be brainwashed my a bunch of FREAKS

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 06:17 PM by captivating.)

That fact that you see this as a threat says more about you than about gays. Why are you are threatened? Is it because deep down you hate gays or are you are afraid of them,? Do you disagree with them or wish being gay was illegal and forced underground?.

And when did being gay become a perversion?

Captivating... ignore Ronster for a sec. Do you believe all people exist on a spectrum?

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 06:22 PM by Ronster.)

(07-07-2021, 06:16 PM)captivating Wrote: That fact that you see this as a threat says more about you than about gays.  Why are you are threatened? Is it because deep down you hate gays or are you are afraid of them,?  Do you disagree with them or wish being gay was illegal and forced underground?.

None of the above. I explained why militant gay activists piss me off. I’ve explained to my son the birds and the bees and homosexuality. I explained it to him, because it’s MY job as his Dad. I don’t want him to be focused on that [BLEEP] at 12 years old. I want him to enjoy his very SHORT window as a KID. There will be time enough for all that other [BLEEP] when he’s older. For [BLEEP] sake, let kids be kids.

2.382 billion people in the world got the gay vaccine.

San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus Hides ‘We’ll Convert Your Children’ Video After Backlash

The song goes on, with the activists promising to convert children “quietly and subtly.”

We’ll convert your children. Happens bit by bit. Quietly and subtly, and you will barely notice it. You can keep him from disco, warn about San Francisco. Make him wear pleated pants. We don’t care. We’ll convert your children. We’ll make them tolerant and fair.

The singers then repeatedly promise that they are “coming” for parents’ children.

“We’ll convert your children,” they gleefully sing. “Someone’s gotta teach them not to hate. We’re coming for them. We’re coming for your children.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/...ren-video/

(07-08-2021, 04:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus Hides ‘We’ll Convert Your Children’ Video After Backlash

The song goes on, with the activists promising to convert children “quietly and subtly.”

We’ll convert your children. Happens bit by bit. Quietly and subtly, and you will barely notice it. You can keep him from disco, warn about San Francisco. Make him wear pleated pants. We don’t care. We’ll convert your children. We’ll make them tolerant and fair.

The singers then repeatedly promise that they are “coming” for parents’ children.

“We’ll convert your children,” they gleefully sing. “Someone’s gotta teach them not to hate. We’re coming for them. We’re coming for your children.”

Someone should teach them the definition of tolerance.

It means you can hate the crap out of it but you're not going to kill them for existing. That's what "tolerance" means. Is that all they want? They have that already.

(07-08-2021, 04:38 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 04:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus Hides ‘We’ll Convert Your Children’ Video After Backlash

It means you can hate the crap out of it but you're not going to kill them for existing. That's what "tolerance" means. Is that all they want? They have that already.

Exactly, we not only have to accept it, but we have to LOVE IT...

(07-08-2021, 04:38 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:

Progressives don't use the same definition of tolerance as the rest of us. You should check out Herbert Makuse's essay called, Repressive Tolerance. It lays out the case for the paradox of tolerance... basically, when and where it's acceptable. Short version: you can only be tolerant of ideas that effectuate change. All of this stuff emphasizes Praxis (activism) over any other ideal. The sooner conservatives, moderates, and liberals understand that we aren't using the same language, the better. We all need to form a coalition against this non-sense.

(07-08-2021, 05:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 04:38 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Someone should teach them the definition of tolerance.

Progressives don't use the same definition of tolerance as the rest of us. You should check out Herbert Makuse's essay called, Repressive Tolerance. It lays out the case for the paradox of tolerance... basically, when and where it's acceptable. Short version: you can only be tolerant of ideas that effectuate change. All of this stuff emphasizes Praxis (activism) over any other ideal. The sooner conservatives, moderates, and liberals understand that we aren't using the same language, the better. We all need to form a coalition against this non-sense.

To progressives, tolerance means not just acceptance, but agreeing with everything they spew out of their mouth and whatever rolls off their fingertips. If you are a " you do you" kind of person, but dont openly support and agree with everything they say, you are a bigot/hater.

(07-09-2021, 08:12 AM)wrong_box Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 05:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Progressives don't use the same definition of tolerance as the rest of us. You should check out Herbert Makuse's essay called, Repressive Tolerance. It lays out the case for the paradox of tolerance... basically, when and where it's acceptable. Short version: you can only be tolerant of ideas that effectuate change. All of this stuff emphasizes Praxis (activism) over any other ideal. The sooner conservatives, moderates, and liberals understand that we aren't using the same language, the better. We all need to form a coalition against this non-sense.

To progressives, tolerance means not just acceptance, but agreeing with everything they spew out of their mouth and whatever rolls off their fingertips. If you are a " you do you" kind of person, but dont openly support and agree with everything they say, you are a bigot/hater.

It must be hard to live with all of that noise in their heads. These generations coming up have been taught their whole lives, starting in the womb, that their feelings mean more than anything. You hurt their feelings and you may as well have run over their pet of choice with a lawnmower. The meltdowns are tragic. 

And that's just the liberal progressive mindset default setting. Throw in all the ideology and it's chaos. 

I'm more of a 'you do you and let me do me' kind of person, but I admit it's getting harder to have that mindset when the idiocy and hypocrisy of the progressive left becomes more mainstream acceptable. It's hard to have a strong opinion about something and not want to verbalize. The thing is, at some point those of us who usually leave people be to do their thing have to take a stand against the crazy. 

I'm older than many here but not as old as others and things are just assbackwards from my upbringing which, thanks to divorces and remarriages with kids involved, was a constantly varied and fluid environment, so to say I was raised by conservative-only parents would be a lie but that was the stronger....influence if you will though I was not influenced politically at all. That was never discussed at home.

(07-09-2021, 04:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 08:12 AM)wrong_box Wrote: To progressives, tolerance means not just acceptance, but agreeing with everything they spew out of their mouth and whatever rolls off their fingertips. If you are a " you do you" kind of person, but dont openly support and agree with everything they say, you are a bigot/hater.

It must be hard to live with all of that noise in their heads. These generations coming up have been taught their whole lives, starting in the womb, that their feelings mean more than anything. You hurt their feelings and you may as well have run over their pet of choice with a lawnmower. The meltdowns are tragic. 

And that's just the liberal progressive mindset default setting. Throw in all the ideology and it's chaos. 

I'm more of a 'you do you and let me do me' kind of person, but I admit it's getting harder to have that mindset when the idiocy and hypocrisy of the progressive left becomes more mainstream acceptable. It's hard to have a strong opinion about something and not want to verbalize. The thing is, at some point those of us who usually leave people be to do their thing have to take a stand against the crazy. 

I'm older than many here but not as old as others and things are just assbackwards from my upbringing which, thanks to divorces and remarriages with kids involved, was a constantly varied and fluid environment, so to say I was raised by conservative-only parents would be a lie but that was the stronger....influence if you will though I was not influenced politically at all. That was never discussed at home.

Bingo.  I sometimes don't recognize "today's America" from what this country once was, and it's getting worse.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.