Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
President of Haiti Assassinated

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 03:34 PM by Hard_Eight.)

Must have had something on the Clintons. 

[Image: Ccf6liIl.jpeg]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I guess they'll never get that money now.. Maybe they could recoup some of it if they pawned Chelsea's wedding dress..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I can't imagine what it must be like to attempt to lead a Country like Haiti. I went there on a mission trip back in the early '90s and the people were wonderful but the squalor is just crushing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So, I guess no.. LOL. No pictures of the dead President?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-07-2021, 04:11 PM)Ronster Wrote: So, I guess no.. LOL. No pictures of the dead President?

A bit too graphic methinks.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-07-2021, 04:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I can't imagine what it must be like to attempt to lead a Country like Haiti. I went there on a mission trip back in the early '90s and the people were wonderful but the squalor is just crushing.

Haven't been to Haiti, have been to the DR. Stayed in a resort, felt like an [BLEEP] driving through the barrios to get to the resort. 

Haiti is even more corrupt. I can only imagine. 

We should ship some of our "Star athletes" out for mission work.

(07-07-2021, 04:11 PM)Ronster Wrote: So, I guess no.. LOL. No pictures of the dead President?

No.  There is no reason whatsoever to post something like that here.  If people want to see it, I'm sure that they can find it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Anyone seen Hillary?

(07-07-2021, 03:31 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Must have had something on the Clintons. 

[Image: Ccf6liIl.jpeg]

DANG - YOU'RE GOOD.  When I read the title of your post, I was going to add a pic of the Clintons with a caption stating "Persons of Interest"

Haha, now we got McAfee's wife saying he wasn't suicidal. Oh boy.

(07-07-2021, 07:20 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Haha, now we got McAfee's wife saying he wasn't suicidal. Oh boy.

McAfee said that himself before it even happened.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

They make it look so easy, taking out a leader of a country. Send a few assassins and it's over.
Trump needs to take notes from the Haiti assassins that you don't necessarily need to send thousands of people to the capitol to take out targeted leaders.

(07-08-2021, 09:14 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: They make it look so easy, taking out a leader of a country.  Send a few assassins and it's over.
Trump needs to take notes from the Haiti assassins that you don't necessarily need to send thousands of people to the capitol to take out targeted leaders.

Did they ever disclose who murdered Ashli Babbitt? Can't imagine that guy sleeps well at night sticken with guilt knowing if he comes forward, his own government will murder his family.

Not officially, allegedly a member of Pence's SS detail.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 01:54 PM by Hard_Eight.)

Welp...

RIP Peter R. de Vries

he previously created a documentary on the JFK assassination

He was currently investigating the Bill & Melinda Gates foundations and their role in the coronavirus (think event 201), as well as their ties to WHO & US/UK intelligence. He was investigating this meeting of MSM, big tech, and intelligence which led him to calling the Haitian president, and then to both of them being assassinated within hours.

If anyone has anything to add to this story go ahead, seems worth of some digging

(07-08-2021, 01:53 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Welp...

RIP Peter R. de Vries

he previously created a documentary on the JFK assassination

He was currently investigating the Bill & Melinda Gates foundations and their role in the coronavirus (think event 201), as well as their ties to WHO & US/UK intelligence. He was investigating this meeting of MSM, big tech, and intelligence which led him to calling the Haitian president, and then to both of them being assassinated within hours.

If anyone has anything to add to this story go ahead, seems worth of some digging

I saw someone was reporting he called the president hours before he was assassinated but I've had no time to check if there was any provable or confirm-able info. Until I see that, it's just adding to the arkanside legacy.