Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Post game complaining thread ***

This was the first time I have ever questioned whether I would go to a home game or not.  I'll let the week play out and emotions are high, but even in all those god awful seasons, I never thought about not going.  I may go lay on the beach or get a massage and not even watch football.  I still love the Jags, but I may need a break, we'll see.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Somehow the "built" 2016 defense looks as bad if not worse against SD as the freshly blown up 2013 defense from Bradleys first year. 

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 07:51 PM by Eric1.)

Quote:I quit watching after the second Bortles pick. How bad is Beachum hurt and who did they stick in for him?

Oh...Fowler got 2 sacks. That's cool.

0-9 when Blake throws for 300. Wow.
The Beachum injury looked bad. Not so much the contact, but the aftermath looked real bad. He basically got kicked in the head as he was falling forward. Freak thing, but he wasn't moving at all and he didn't left a hand or finger as they were carting him off.

They did have a update that while the paramedics were with him, they had to cut off his jersey and pads. But that he was moving his fingers.

Complaining? What's to complain about?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Lets turn the tables on the mods and turn this into a post game positivity thread.

I'll start. I'm happy to see Myles Jack play a few snaps.

I would like to see Jack start next week.

Wow! Seriously?
Quote:The Beachum injury looked bad. Not so much the contact, but the aftermath looked real bad. He basically got kicked in the head as he was falling forward. Freak thing, but he wasn't moving at on and didn't left a hand or finger as they were carting him off.

They did have a update that while the paramedics were with him, they had to cut off his jersey and pads. But that he was moving his fingers.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

I no longer like Yeldon as a player.  The guy dances too much.  Screen pass to end the half was stupid, just bomb a hail mary its good practice.  How Poz is ever matched up against a speedster wr is completely beyond me.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:This was the first time I have ever questioned whether I would go to a home game or not.  I'll let the week play out and emotions are high, but even in all those god awful seasons, I never thought about not going.  I may go lay on the beach or get a massage and not even watch football.  I still love the Jags, but I may need a break, we'll see.

This is me.  I had been scrambling to find a sitter for next weekend, but now....

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Myles Garrett is gonna look solid in a Jags uniform.

He will bust like just about every single 1st round pick since Tom Coughlin 14 years ago.

Can we complain about the OP?

Crap. Forgot that guy was still on the team, lol. Well, at least he has SOME starting experience.

Quote:#77 Patrick Omameh. Didn't look bad but wasn't really challenged either.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:I no longer like Yeldon as a player.  The guy dances too much.  Screen pass to end the half was stupid, just bomb a hail mary its good practice.  How Poz is ever matched up against a speedster wr is completely beyond me.
He falls after first contact. Pathetic really.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

The way this defense is schemed keeps us from having the best players on the field at all times. Why is Dan Skuta in over Myles Jack?

[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith'>Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/777644188162818049' title="7:03 PM - 18 Sep 2016">50m50 minutes ago</a>

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">170 coaches have coached at least 50 games in NFL history. Gus Bradley ranks 169th of those 170 with a career winning percentage of .240.

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;"> 

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith'>Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/777644610000674816' title="7:04 PM - 18 Sep 2016">48m48 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="font-size:1px;">Michael David Smith Retweeted Michael David Smith

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">Only coach with a worse record was Eagles' Bert Bell in 1936-1941, who couldn't be fired because he was also owner

</div>

The bolts are apparently a pretty good team that just needed the proper opponnent to help them 'let the tiger out'. It's good to know that our team helps other struggling teams to find thier greatness and show everyone how good they (our opponents) can be. The Jags make the world a happier place for everyone (unless you're a Jag fan, that is).

Quote:The Beachum injury looked bad. Not so much the contact, but the aftermath looked real bad. He basically got kicked in the head as he was falling forward. Freak thing, but he wasn't moving at all and he didn't left a hand or finger as they were carting him off.

Hopefully just a stinger. Not to downplay a stinger but it's a lot better than most of the alternatives.

Why are we just always so unprepared, though? Do we not scheme all week?

Quote:This is me.  I had been scrambling to find a sitter for next weekend, but now....

And it isn't a "this franchise sucks, I hate Gus, can't believe Khan, blah, blah, blah" post, it's a I'm frustrated and maybe one Sunday I just want to control my own mood.  I don't know.  

Watching Odrick's sideline meltdown convinced me that Gus has lost this team. In all honesty, I can't imagine Shad and Dave at least discussing if someone else should take the HC position. I'm hoping we wake to good news Tuesday morning.

Quote:Why are we just always so unprepared, though? Do we not scheme all week?
We do. Didn't you see that scheme where our worst cover LB was covering their best WR?