Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Post game complaining thread ***

Quote:The last time the Jaguars were competitive heading into October was 2007 when we were a playoff team.  Our season has been over by October nearing a decade now.

Jacksonville...........................................we have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Tampa bay got rocked worse than is tho...
Against a much better team.

Quote:Has Gus given his postgame? I'd like to know what he said.

Really, what can he say?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith'>Michael David Smith<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
MichaelDavSmith
</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/777644188162818049'>50m50 minutes ago</a></span>

170 coaches have coached at least 50 games in NFL history. Gus Bradley ranks 169th of those 170 with a career winning percentage of .240.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith'>Michael David Smith ‏<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
MichaelDavSmith </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/777644610000674816'>48m48 minutes ago</a>

Michael David Smith Retweeted Michael David Smith

Only coach with a worse record was Eagles' Bert Bell in 1936-1941, who couldn't be fired because he was also owner
</span></span>

WOW.

Actual Wow

I actually want to hear what bobblehead Gus has to say about this one. Maybe I'm a masochist lol
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

You know it's bad when I saw the clips of the Raiders game and actually missed Jack Del Rio...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We suck still. 

Gus has to go.

Another wasted year.

Another year of the same.

Always getting beat BAD by [BLEEP] teams.

I feel pretty bad for Ramsey and Myles Jack... I seriously think they are two amazing talents brought to a terrible team to waste away. 

Quote:Really, what can he say?

I'd at least like to hear him say we sucked. And not "we saw a lot of good things out there and some things we need to work on.. blah blah". I want to actually see him blunt.

My girlfriend's mother is hot and has been hitting on me fairly blatantly lately

1) Is this a trap?

2) Do I tell my guuurl?

3) How do I suggest a three-some to both parties?

All advice welcome.

Gotta blame Dave as well. He kept this idiot as head coach

Quote:Yeldon was an awful pick.  A slow [BAD WORD REMOVED] wannabe Barry Sanders.
I disagree. The run blocking is not there.

Quote:You know it's bad when I saw the clips of the Raiders game and actually missed Jack Del Rio...

I was at Hooters with my brother and told him I think the best coaching we've had outside of Coughlin in the 90's was Del Rio even though he got rid of some of the best Jags in history.

Quote:I actually want to hear what bobblehead Gus has to say about this one. Maybe I'm a masochist lol
It's going to be the same thing. We didn't play well, i'll take full responsibility for this one. We weren't ourselves today, we can be much better.

Quote:My girlfriend's mother is hot and has been hitting on me fairly blatantly lately

1) Is this a trap?

2) Do I tell my guuurl?

3) How do I suggest a three-some to both parties?

All advice welcome.
[BLEEP] her when your girlfriend isn't around. C'mon man its simple, don't make things hard like the Jags.

Quote:This was the first time I have ever questioned whether I would go to a home game or not.  I'll let the week play out and emotions are high, but even in all those god awful seasons, I never thought about not going.  I may go lay on the beach or get a massage and not even watch football.  I still love the Jags, but I may need a break, we'll see.

Funny you should say this. Last week tickets were going for over $220 in the end zone.

Next week, there may be bogos.

If there's any hint of inclement weather, emptyville
Blakes Life Matters

How about that new Defensive Coordinator? Serious...what is the Jaguars franchise doing? How can you explain this? I mean, how can you really explain this, without having drunk a gallon of Teal Koolaid? It's time to take the red pill, wake up to reality, and get some competent coaching. 

@johnoesher

"We'll be back. We got stung. ... There are some valuable lessons that can be learned today."

---Jaguars HC Gus Bradley

"I think you have to put that on me. ... You can't just show up and play well."

---Jaguars HC Gus Bradley
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

in 3 years, new gm, new coach, new regime. new QB, Jacob Eason.

Keeping Bortles in the game, and watching him run for some yardage when the game was over late in the 4 th, shows how inept this coaching team is.

If Khan does nothing, there'll be some unhappy campers.
Blakes Life Matters