Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How much blame do you put on going to the west coast?

None. Bad team is bad!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I blame it all on the west coast.  Traveling across country is worth at least 28-35 points, so in reality - we actually won!!

Quote:I just want to say House has played a crappy 2 games.

Gipson might be benched after another bad game.

Arob got shutdown by a good corner today.

Bortles played his worst game.

Yeldon is nothing more than a 3rd down back. 7 for 28.

Lewis getting garbage time stats.

Thomas has inflated stats vs prevent.

Odrick showed heart.

Khan has to make a change. He has to.

You forgot to say that Cyprien still refuses to wrap up.

None traveling from west coast to east coast is more difficult especially if you suck. If you're a good team it doesn't matter.

Quote:I blame it all on the west coast.  Traveling across country is worth at least 28-35 points, so in reality - we actually won!!
Very funny. LOL

Which ones are the REFs cause the freaking Chargers are getting all calls they ask for.

East coast teams historically struggle on the west coast. I forget the exact stat but it's like a 75% loss record. With that said this team didn't struggle they just flat out stunk up the place.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:You forgot to say that Cyprien still refuses to wrap up.

Yeah, he still refuses

lolol at blaming the time zone

That excuse was used up the first year. Three years later it is just reaching for straws. The team was set to fail from the outset. 

No pain, no gain.

None

I never bought the excuse but the apologist liked to throw it out there.

None. It's not a 14 hour difference.