Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This game has killed all hope I had for this team

I was off last season
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:in before the nazi's delete it

Why don't those idiots like the truth? Lol

Quote:Was kind of hard to ever have hope when they decided to keep Gus for another year. Maybe next year, if they fire Gus.
[Image: MgF8hF4.jpg]

Quote:I was off last season

I think I was off the season before. It was hard for me to get hyped for this season, despite all the defensive additions, because I knew what Gus was capable of. He is a lead weight holding back this team.

Yep, I'm just kind of numb now. Wow. What an egg laid today.
No commercial messages in sigs

I'm already sad that it's football season and to think just two weeks ago I was excited it was football season

I'm off the Gus bus as well officially. Awful. Even if we came back and won he should be fired.

I am more surprised all these people were still on the Gus bus...

He's got to go. I'm speechless. Numb. This is depressing.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I am more surprised all these people were still on the Gus bus...

Like the band on the titanic

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 06:34 PM by carlo.)

Quote:Once you are off, you are off. Are you accepting of that?

I got off last year but I found myself waiting at the bus stop at the start of the season. After this game I've decided to walk instead

Quote:I'm off the Gus bus as well officially. Awful. Even if we came back and won he should be fired.
LOL… Maybe in an alternate dimension or bizarro world… 

Nah, it wouldn't even happen there.

Quote:LOL… Maybe in an alternate dimension or bizarro world…

Nah, it wouldn't even happen there.

Confirmed.
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:Like the band on the titanic
OMG…. HAHAHA if I could like this comment a million times I would...

And to think we actually thought we had a chance at making the playoffs this season. Lol.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Not sure how, but Bortles has looked worse than Gabbert did at Jax so far this year. He seriously looks like Chad Henne 2.0 with his performance, timeouts, etc... 

I Don't Even Know What To Say anymore. I've seen it all today.
No commercial messages in sigs

At this point I don't see how we could be anything other than 0-4 at the bye, maybe we beat the Colts but I think we get handled next week too
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:I think I was off the season before. It was hard for me to get hyped for this season, despite all the defensive additions, because I knew what Gus was capable of. He is a lead weight holding back this team.
I could not agree with this more. 

Babich is grinning and waving at Gus.

There really can't be anyone who can defend Gus anymore. I was as patient as I could be, but this straw broke my hope for this team.

A team decimated with injuries and they are putting a serious piss whuppin on these piss cats.
Blakes Life Matters