Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This game has killed all hope I had for this team

Odrick showing some fire.
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

i am drinking to forget

I officially hate the Chargers...

Quote:Odrick showing some fire.

If only he could line up correctly

It's September 18 and the season's over people. Time to move on and the Gus Experiment is officially over. Fire Gus, let Marrone run the team for the rest of the year and see what happens. If he does well, keep him on. If not, look outside the organization. Keep Caldwell though, it's not his fault. It's purely coaching.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:[Image: MgF8hF4.jpg]

Lol
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:It's September 18 and the season's over people. Time to move on and the Gus Experiment is officially over. Fire Gus, let Marrone run the team for the rest of the year and see what happens. If he does well, keep him on. If not, look outside the organization. Keep Caldwell though, it's not his fault. It's purely coaching.

Sadly? I agree.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Not sure how, but Bortles has looked worse than Gabbert did at Jax so far this year. He seriously looks like Chad Henne 2.0 with his performance, timeouts, etc... 
Do you mean Blake (T)urn(O)ver(M)achine Bortles?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I officially hate the Chargers...

Why? For doing to us what we're trying to do to them?
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Odrick is what's wrong with this team, and that garbage is all coaching
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Once you are off, you are off. Are you accepting of that?
Why?  Do you have some rules concerning the matter?  

LOL. I make myself crystal clear on this board.  Take it however you want. 

First time I've been 100% fire Gus. The defense finally has some talent. Why Jack, whos great at coverage isn't in ever is beyond me. Put Olsen in as interim coach and find one one after the season. I'm tired of trying to fit players in this flawed scheme, fit your scheme around players.

Quote:Why? Do you have some rules concerning the matter?

LOL. I make myself crystal clear on this board. Take it however you want.

No, no rules, just the ability to recognize something long before the crap hits the fan and splatters all over the wall.

Call me Nostradamus. You, not so much.

Quote:Do you mean Blake (T)urn(O)ver(M)achine Bortles?

Yeah, I don't know what to say at this point... I thought we were looking at playoffs this year and we're looking at a top 2 pick right now. Chargers have nobody on offense other than Rivers and we're still looking like a JV team. 

Quote:Disappointing to say this but I think Bortles has been one of the worst performers. He and Joeckel.
Truth  ^

The Jaguars organization stinks from the owner down.  They can't be bothered with winning when there's things like scoreboards, swimming pools, and practice fields to think about.  No owner can seriously proclaim they give a crap about winning when they bring back a coach of the caliber of Gus Bradley after three completely miserable seasons.  Khan needs to start managing this team like a professional and less like the little league coach who wants to give everyone more chances then they deserve.

Anyone who thought this was gonna be a winning year hasn't been paying attention, I expect similar results next week. 

Quote:No, no rules, just the ability to recognize something long before the crap hits the fan and splatters all over the wall.

Call me Nostradamus. You, not so much.

I like being a fan. I like rooting for the team. For me that means being positive despite mistakes and wanting acquisitions to succeed.  

Prematurely calling anyone I question a bust is not how I enjoy fanhood.   You wanna' pat yourself on the back for giving up on Bradley before me? Enjoy that. It's not my style.

If you paid attention you'll know that I've been questioning the discipline of the team (and Bradley's role in it) since early last season.  I'm just officially over hoping he'll right the ship at this point. 

Go Jags. 

Khan needs to make a change, this losing [BLEEP] is getting old.  I don't even care about keeping Caldwell around anymore tbh.

Also, Yeldon is bad, I've never seen a 220+ pound back go down as easy as him.  Runs like he's Darren Sproles size or something, dude is trash.  I remember people on this board pounding the table for David Johnson pre draft and they were right...

This has been a hard game to watch.  I made the mistake of getting my hopes up this year.  

I forgot to set expectations low; the Jaguars aren't really serious about winning and that's the important thing to remember.  Serious teams hire good GM's and coaches, not the jokers we have.  

Frustrating.