Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This game has killed all hope I had for this team

This is straight up lack of preparation, motivation, and game-planning.

I can't tell if Gus is stupid or lazy, but it may be a combination of both. Even the bottom rung of coaches seem to outsmart/outcoach him. Gus can't stop the bleeding (down 14 early), he picks at the wound until blood gushes out

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Keep hope alive...

[Image: TKcZMDB.jpg]

Melvin Gordon looked liked a HOF'ER today.

Rivers too.

Quote:Melvin Gordon looked liked a HOF'ER today.

Rivers too.
Rivers always looks like a HOF'er against us. 

Quote:Rivers always looks like a HOF'er against us. 
Is there any question that Rivers will be a HOFer? 

He's thrown for more yards than a dozen HOF quarterbacks.

Quote:Keep hope alive...

[Image: TKcZMDB.jpg]

He kinda looks like Tattoo
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Is there any question that Rivers will be a HOFer? 

And he will send the Jags a thank you note
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Is there any question that Rivers will be a HOFer?

Dude NEEDS to be a great QB.. He's got like 80 kids to feed..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Melvin Gordon looked liked a HOF'ER today.

Rivers too.

Rivers would be the all time leader in passing yards if he played us every week.

I picked a hell of a day to quit drinking...

Quote:This has been a hard game to watch. I made the mistake of getting my hopes up this year.

I forgot to set expectations low; the Jaguars aren't really serious about winning and that's the important thing to remember. Serious teams hire good GM's and coaches, not the jokers we have.

Frustrating.

I kept my expectations low, expecting a 7 win season. Still might have been too high.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Dude NEEDS to be a great QB.. He's got like 80 kids to feed..
He's got 8 kids, that's not a lot (for a Catholic.)

It's the fourth year in this defensive scheme and they are still inept. Stopped watching I the first half for the first time in the history of the franchise. Unwatchable performance. Deplorable game. The team looked unprepared and lacked any excitement to be on the field or to perform as professionals. Bush league performance. Maybe they will feel better after their ice cream party.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

When will this team realize that this defensive scheme is not working? We've tried it for what seems forever and we still rank near the bottom of the league in total defense. Gus needs to go and the scheming and play calling needs to be scrapped as well. We have talent on this team, but our current coaching staff has no clue what to do with it.

I have hope for the team, but not with this coaching staff. 

I said it before the game that if a game like this happened I'd be off the Gus bus.

So, here I am being off the bus.

So if I am reading this correctly, the only person on the Gus Bus is Gus.  No?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:So if I am reading this correctly, the only person on the Gus Bus is Gus. No?

I finally decided this was my stop today.

Off the bus.  He needs to be gone, yesterday.

We were onside kicking by the 3rd quarter! Ha