Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
rough time!!!!!

Sorry to hear wolfie, my condolences.

It's never easy losing a loved one, especially a parent. I lost my dad unexpectedly in 2016. Stay strong brother and be there for your dad. He needs you just as much as you need him right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am being there for my dad, i will hang in there.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Condolences, wolfie. You and your family are in my prayers.

(08-28-2021, 01:21 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I have an update. First of all thank you so much,and please keep the prayers and thoughts going for my dad, and i.

Mom passd away latet yesterday ,and is home with the lord.  Both my dad, and i are very happy that the pastor who founded our church was able to be there for us last night after mom passed.

his family lives in tenssse.  it will take time,but my dad, and i will be ok.   I  got to go see mom yesterday cause she got moved to care partners. I gave her a little wolf gift. 

She died with it on her shoulder thts toching.   Mom was a Angel on Earth,and now she is one in heaven with no more pain.

So sorry, friend. Keep us updated if you need anything.

Till then, we'll keep praying for peace and comfort.

Snowwolf, my deepest condolences to, your Dad, and your entire family. I'm confident your Mom will always remain an inspiration to all of you. I hope each day brings more and more comfort to each of you.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 05:36 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 2 times in total.)

Wolfie.  My heart goes out to you.  Nobody should have to endear the pain of having to watch a loved one suffering.  We are kind of like your other family here (as crazy as we are) so please make certain to keep us in mind if you need help in dealing with this.  My prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time.

Update:   Just read through the remainder of the posts.  So sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  Just let it be known that she is in a better place and you will have a chance to be with her in the distant future (in a very good and peaceful way).

We know shes in a better placce,and its still  hard for my dad, and i.  I know its ok to grive,and all,but after a while you  get a little tired of crying.

Sometimes i have to also  rember not only is she in a better place,shes not in this crazy world anymore.

(08-31-2021, 07:56 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: We know shes in a better placce,and its still  hard for my dad, and i.  I know its ok to grive,and all,but after a while you  get a little tired of crying.

Sometimes i have to also  rember not only is she in a better place,shes not in this crazy world anymore.

Crazy times indeed. That’s a good outlook to have.  It doesn’t make it hurt less, I know.  So, if you need to let it out, let it out.  Don’t be afraid or ashamed to.  That’s to be expected.

(08-31-2021, 07:56 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: We know shes in a better placce,and its still  hard for my dad, and i.  I know its ok to grive,and all,but after a while you  get a little tired of crying.

I don't know how well you will comprehend this, but you will never stop grieving.  Over time it gets a bit easier, but you will always feel sadness when you think about her.  The big thing is to try to remember the good times and remember her that way.

The other thing is to remember your faith, whatever it is or is not.

You will get through this.

Remember, there is purpose and worth to each and every human life.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If i didn't have the faith i do  i wouldn't of been able to handle it at all.  

I have strong faith,still doesn't make loseing a loved one eaiser,but i know shes in a better place now.  

Not in this Crazy world we are in today.  Super safe from convid now too.

just a quick update. Dad, and i are adjusting to life without mom.   We are learning things togather.  I had a great time on my camping triip.

I still miss mom of course. I have more peace now about her being gone then i did before.  Its another father,and son chanlegge for my dad,and i to get though. 

we will. we have overcome a lot togather.    please keep us both in your prayers ,and thoughts though.

(09-10-2021, 04:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: just a quick update. Dad, and i are adjusting to life without mom.   We are learning things togather.  I had a great time on my camping triip.

I still miss mom of course. I have more peace now about her being gone then i did before.  Its another father,and son chanlegge for my dad,and i to get though. 

we will. we have overcome a lot togather.    please keep us both in your prayers ,and thoughts though.

Will do, wolfie. Keep on keeping on, bud.

(09-10-2021, 04:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: just a quick update. Dad, and i are adjusting to life without mom.   We are learning things togather.  I had a great time on my camping triip.

Sure thing, dude!  You and dad keep doing it.  It’ll take some time.