Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
no week 1 video

as you all know been super busy last few weeks. Haven't found time to make a video. I would like to tell you all something though. 

When my mom was alive i would kid with her to ask the lord to come back, and help the jags out.   There is a lot more imporent things in the world thats needs help now i know.

Mom would always answer me kidding back. I'll see what i can do.  please note that she was the type of person to do things for others espaissley those she really loves.

She still helped her boss with payroll over the phone while on her death bed.    She was a Angel on earth,and now shes a Angel in heaven.  Why am i telling you all of this for.

I'm not saying jags will, or won't this year win the Super Bowl,but what i am saying is this.  

If they end up with a winning record,and do win the Super Bowl thank the lord for letting my mom help our jags, and then thank my mom.

I have no doubt she has already asked wanting to make her son happy one football season.   sorry for the book. 

Go Jags!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds like a great mom to me!

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 08:24 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

I will  make a viddeo for week 2 very soon,and after that piece of trash on field today,i will bash the HC ,and players like they should be.   Texans were supposse to be a winable game for  us.  Jags didn't even show up until garbage time points.

Please make sure you include that our secondary is trash.

(09-12-2021, 06:38 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I will  make a viddeo for week 2 very soon,and after that piece of trash on field today,i will bash the HC ,and players like they should be.   Texans were supposse to be a winable game for  us.  Jags didn't even show up until garbage time points.

hefty bags are cheap and make for great props.

snowy the garbage man here to clean up the trash!

Don't hold back on your Week 2 video, Wolfie.

(09-13-2021, 09:20 AM)Brett Wrote: Don't hold back on your Week 2 video, Wolfie.

I didn't hold back at all,and my week 2 video is up now.

(09-13-2021, 09:20 AM)Brett Wrote: Don't hold back on your Week 2 video, Wolfie.

He doesn’t hold back.  He speaks truth and truth only.  He’ll find his motive/encouragement.

(09-13-2021, 06:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

I didn't hold back at all,and my week 2 video is up now.

Seriously,man… you’ve got a lot going on. You do not owe us a video.  If you’re feeling up to it or inclined to doing so, then by all means.  It’s up to you.  Don’t feel obligated to do so. Take your time if you need it.  The Jaguars are supposed to be something we can use for entertainment and an escape from our daily lives.  It’s fun when they win and aggravating when they look like poop.  You owe us nothing.

What’s the link to the video ?

https://youtu.be/sbmBMesGTug

Tellem man! these jags need a fire up their butt.

Spot on bro!

Perfectly worded video.

thanks, I told it like it is. The truth hurts. At least i did end video with some postive things.

Curse video.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Great video Wolfe. Your passion is undeniable and you make some great points. Thanks for taking the time to make this video and for sharing it with us.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Wolfie - Thanks for the update as our heart goes out for you during this difficult time. You were always a positive spirit here on the board and we look forward to hearing from you this season. I hope you and your dad find some peace as you continue to move forward throughout the season and the Jags can provide you all some entertainment, at least for a few hours out of the week.

We look forward to your videos and future posts.

My favorite part was when he said “wE jUSt gotTa gEt betTeR and eXecuTe”

(09-17-2021, 09:07 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Curse video.

nope not a curse video at all. Jags are same old jags with the loseing attuduidd so far.   Hopefuly the team at least comes out sunday,and shows some heart.