Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Allen today

2 QB hits
1 sack
5 tackles
3 solos 
1 tackle for loss

*1 fumble recovery (Was ruled a pass)

I really hope he has a monster year in this new defense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Love this, I know everything is burning right now. But this is a bright spot

Good day, too bad he's pretty much it for the pass rush right now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Chaison had several pressures he pooped himself and couldn’t finish. Should improve... I hope

(09-12-2021, 06:02 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: 2 QB hits
1 sack
5 tackles
3 solos 
1 tackle for loss

And yet none of that really mattered. He didn't change the game, they did whatever they wanted.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

This will amount to more vs less mobile QBs

That sack is a prime example of why pressures predict future sacks more than sacks predict future sacks. Kudos on the hustle of course, but that was 100% a coverage sack that winds up being a sack almost never.

1 sack
5 tackles
3 solos 
1 tackle for loss

He better. He's basically our only source of pass rush. Literally!

Imagine if we had at least one or two decent guys around him.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-13-2021, 08:36 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: Imagine if we had at least one or two decent guys around him.

It's inexcusable that we didn't address the lack of pass rush in the offseason. This coaching staff thought it could all be addressed with a scheme change. Welp, it's not working.

1 sack
5 tackles
3 solos 
1 tackle for loss

Allen was having himself a day.

Chiasson is still struggling. I just hope that as Allen draws all the attention, we have someone on the other side who can take advantage.

(09-13-2021, 08:36 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: Imagine if we had at least one or two decent guys around him.

You mean like in 2019 when he had 10.5?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]