Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 2 Broncos at Jags***

3rd and 8 and they run it, get the 1st. We suck so bad. It's likely this team over 2 years will be 1-32.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-19-2021, 03:44 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Bevell thinks he's playing madden.

Rookie QB use to his guys winning those throws. Just not enough practice time in the NFL. Part of the reason that fake QB competition was a rookie head coach mistake. These guys also practice against the game plan against a vastly inferior D compared to what they deal with on game day. 

Saw a few good things today but it is going to be a painful journey with a very very poor roster. It is a shame that our drafted guys outside TL are meh.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I'm already tired of Urban throwing temper tantrums on the sideline.

Trevor is worse than I expected.

The WRs can't catch.

This is gonna be a long year.

Why we calling timeout there?

Why did we call time out?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This 2nd half has been very disappointing. O hasnt done anything, D look gassed and giving up big plays and penalties.

And next week we have Arizona

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 03:52 PM by Jagulars. Edited 1 time in total.)

You think the Jags are doing poor? Take a look around the league at this moment. I see several teams doing worse than the Jaguars are at the moment. Even Zach Wilson is getting graped. 4 interceptions. 0 TDs.

(09-19-2021, 03:49 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: I'm already tired of Urban throwing temper tantrums on the sideline.

The WRs can't catch.

If you were the coach on the sideline how would you be reacting to this mess?

(09-19-2021, 03:49 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 03:44 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Bevell thinks he's playing madden.

Rookie QB use to his guys winning those throws. Just not enough practice time in the NFL. Part of the reason that fake QB competition was a rookie head coach mistake. These guys also practice against the game plan against a vastly inferior D compared to what they deal with on game day. 

Saw a few good things today but it is going to be a painful journey with a very very poor roster. It is a shame that our drafted guys outside TL are meh.

How do we know they're Meh? One is broken and the rest aren't on the active roster. Seeing the personnel management skills of this clownshow I'm convinced that they are all-Pros who the coach won't play because they're Freshmen.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-19-2021, 03:50 PM)Jagulars Wrote: You think the Jags are doing poor? Take a look around the league at this moment. I see several teams doing worse than the Jaguars are at the moment. Even Zach Martin is getting graped. 4 interceptions. 0 TDs.

Not surprised .. Zach Martin is an offensive guard for the Dallas cowboys . What happened to to Dak?

(09-19-2021, 03:51 PM)jagman Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 03:49 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: I'm already tired of Urban throwing temper tantrums on the sideline.

The WRs can't catch.

Leaders make adjustments not throw tantrums.

Missing in all this suckage that is the Jaguars: what the hell has happened to Josh Lambo? Used to be the best, now looks like the worst.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Urban thought this would be easy. He overvalued TLs presence with zero supporting cast it will be interesting to see if he is able to win a game this season.

0-2 guys.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

AGNEW!!!

TD!!!!

AGNEW SAVING SOME TYPE OF HOPE!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!

(09-19-2021, 03:51 PM)jagman Wrote:

The WRs can't catch.

I beg to differ on the QB overall. Some of the throws have been bad but he has been handcuffed some.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

102 yard return.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.