Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 2 Broncos at Jags***

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 03:54 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

Some life... 102 yards. Woo! Defense needs a TD now(Offense sure isn't scoring) and we have a game!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Woot!

Oh ssshhdam!

[BLEEP] yeah!!!

Wow the special teams score a Td
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Agnew said " [BLEEP] you Jobu, I do it myself"

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Wow...what a poorly designed play. Who is calling these plays???????

I dont like that playcall.

Just when i think im out they pull me BACK IN!

Lets go! 2pt and another TD and 2pt and we are back in this!

Kick returns are our new O

Well played Agnew.

WTH was that give it to robinson on same play let laviska lead black for him he walks in

Agnew!!!! Haven't seen that kind of game changing ability since Mickens back in 2017
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Well dang son

Good run Agnew.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Big play from Agnew. Might as well give him the Viska role next week and see if he can catch the ball... Big Grin
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(09-19-2021, 03:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Urban thought this would be easy. He overvalued TLs presence with zero supporting cast  it will be interesting to see if he is able to win a game this season.

QFT
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Came back wondering the commotion is about.. see we're still going to lose. Poor people.

(09-19-2021, 03:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Agnew said " [BLEEP] you Jobu, I do it myself"

Hats keep bats warm.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wowowowowowoowwo

Well that's embarassing.