Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 2 Broncos at Jags***

This would have been a 4 point game if Lambo had made his FGs. Can't blame him entirely. The offense struggled today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good call Sorenson

Lol, we're inventing ways to suck

Lambo sucks
My sig goes here!

lol this team, for every good play there is an equally bad penalty/play that just makes u shake your head.

So is getting a delay of game on a kickoff more embarrassing than getting an illegal formation call on the first offensive play of the game? I can't tell if this is considered improvement..
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 03:59 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

They are just toying with us now. This dude didn't even have a knee 2 years ago.

I didn't think I'd have to start looking at the draft until at least October this year.

(09-19-2021, 03:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They are just toying with us now. This dude didn't even have a knee 2 years ago.

And they have no problem moving the pocket and rolling him out.

(09-19-2021, 03:55 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 03:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Urban thought this would be easy. He overvalued TLs presence with zero supporting cast  it will be interesting to see if he is able to win a game this season.

QFT

The off season doesn't reflect that. They have made year killing decisions. I don't expect wins but structural improvement would be nice. 

It is very likely we just knee capped productivity and gains in 2022 by adding to the number of replacement players required. This roster is so bad.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quarterman is better than Myles Jack in this 34 look. He needs to be on the field.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Theyll go for it

(09-19-2021, 03:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Quarterman is better than Myles Jack in this 34 look. He needs to be on the field.
Jack probably needs to be moved back to OLB

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Cutting Tebow put some ancient curse on this franchise.

(09-19-2021, 04:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Cutting Tebow put some ancient curse on this franchise.

Hahahahahaha

I think signing him made the entire lockerroom roll their eyes as a collective.

(09-19-2021, 04:00 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 03:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Quarterman is better than Myles Jack in this 34 look. He needs to be on the field.

There isn't a Will in this scheme and that's what he is, can't tackle inside and can't pass rush outside well enough to play in this set.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Or play in a 4-3 maybe. This defense is horrible and need of talent acquisition.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-19-2021, 03:59 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 03:55 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: QFT

The off season doesn't reflect that. They have made year killing decisions. I don't expect wins but structural improvement would be nice. 

It is very likely we just knee capped productivity and gains in 2022 by adding to the number of replacement players required. This roster is so bad.

Yep, like 80% of this roster just isnt going to be the players that get us to the playoffs. Personally id like to see us bring in some experience and guys that know how to win. 

We miss Calais and Poz type of guys so much

NIce to see 93 get knocked 6 yards off the line on a QB sneak.

My expectation 2 weeks ago was 8-9, amd now it is 1-16.

Jack isn't a 34 OLB. He was also bad as a MLB in the 43 defense we used to run.