Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Quote:Tom Brady is great and so is Belichick, that's how you get to 6 SB appearances and four wins. Belichick is the best coach in the league.

Anyone that thinks the Jaguars wouldn't have won the AFCS last season with Belichick coaching the team just doesn't get it. We saw the limitations of the Jaguars under poor coaching. Great coaching goes around a lot of those problems and finds the ways for players to be successful instead of insisting players do the things they're not great at "because the system is what's causing the success."

I'm just gonna ignore this reality.  Thank you very much.   :pirate:

I really can't stand either of those two people.  They are clearly great, and yet they decide to cheat.  Just makes me lack any respect for them.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I mean if they call him for his offensive PI's, is he still a great player? He'd be above average, but this Top 5 nonsense? No way.

Quote:I mean if they call him for his offensive PI's, is he still a great player? He'd be above average, but this Top 5 nonsense? No way.

I think eventually those calls have to be made on him.  The amount of PI he does as a WR is ridiculous.  

Quote:I mean if they call him for his offensive PI's, is he still a great player? He'd be above average, but this Top 5 nonsense? No way.
I'm right there with you. His TD was crap. He was shoving the defender and the defender got called for it.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

McCown injured. Cleveland is cursed.

Holy crap the Ravens are bad, we gotta win this week and then next week should be another easy win, no reason not to be 2-1 going into London 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Yeah, the Ravens were trash against the Bills too. They only scored 13 points against that defense, so we should be able to stop them on both sides of the ball.

Quote:Holy crap the Ravens are bad, we gotta win this week and then next week should be another easy win, no reason not to be 2-1 going into London 

[Image: 012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:[Image: 012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg]

Wallbash

Is that Jimmy G or Joe Montana.

Marcus Merrytoyota, dump down and let the reciever get YAC.  That's all he is.  

Quote:Marcus Merrytoyota, dump down and let the reciever get YAC.  That's all he is.  

Yep, have a Merry Otter day!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Is that Jimmy G or Joe Montana.

Joey Montoppolo

Quote:McCown injured. Cleveland is cursed.

No doubt there is a whole lot of cursing going on in Cleveland.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Joey Montoppolo

Jimmy Joe Montangropalo.

Anyone else here tired of the dolphins on CBS? The steelers bengals game is on right now and is probably the game of the week, but we get to watch the [BLEEP] dolphins get their [BLEEP] handed to them by the patriots instead of a good game.

Quote:Anyone else here tired of the dolphins on CBS? The steelers bengals game is on right now and is probably the game of the week, but we get to watch the [BAD WORD REMOVED] dolphins get their [BAD WORD REMOVED] handed to them by the patriots instead of a good game.

Cause they are a "local" team.

Quote:Anyone else here tired of the dolphins on CBS? The steelers bengals game is on right now and is probably the game of the week, but we get to watch the [BAD WORD REMOVED] dolphins get their [BAD WORD REMOVED] handed to them by the patriots instead of a good game.

Sunday Ticket, worth the price...

Quote:Cause they are a "local" team.

Lol, I know, about as "Local" as the Falcons, Bucs, and Saints.

Quote:Sunday Ticket, worth the price...

NOPE

Quote:Sunday Ticket, worth the price...
^this! I'm watching them all on the game mix channel. Smile
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.