Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Everyone saying the Chargers did this last week is forgetting this team sucks. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

why is anyone surprised? I been saying it all week

I want to see some of this talent we brought in on defense.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I love the eternal optimists here. Hey, lets just channel positive energy, and "will" the universe to send us a touchdown

Man, this is ugly!

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

[Image: 59235566.jpg]

Cyprien is trash
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Everyone saying the Chargers did this last week is forgetting this team sucks. 

Fact.

Quote:Obviously not ideal start but the reaction on here like kids
It's the same start to almost every game in Gus's tenure. Don't act like this is a new trend!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Absolutely whipped on that drive. The team seems to lack a physical presence. Run defence looks bad and they have no power running game. Yeldon wasn't worth an early 2nd. 

Jags need answers for Woodhead? Jags need answers for Gus..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Looks like were gonna need a turnover to get the ball back. Defense is playing bend AND break.

Why did Gus hire a no name friend for ND State!?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I cant watch anymore cyprien

Quote:I love the eternal optimists here. Hey, lets just channel positive energy, and "will" the universe to send us a touchdown
Shhhh, you're ruining my energy.

Ew

Quote:The apologist play you gullible fans every year having you believe they'll be anything more than paper champions. 

Every year is the same for the slow people in this board, they keep believing in a clown like Gus.

Looks like the "trolls" are right ONCE AGAIN, just like we were with Gene Smith. 

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Lol, rivers looking like Peyton,manning combines, Benjamin is Antonio brown, woodhead is Barry sanders, Gordon is ladianian tomlinson

It isn't surprising we're this bad. That doesn't mean it should be acceptable after a few years.

No pain, no gain.

Odrick out. Awesome.
No commercial messages in sigs