Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Quote:In my eyes if bortles regresses and we go 4-12 or something just can everyone including Dave.

Sorry, the talent is there

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Melvin Gordon looking like a HoF against this D.

There is give up all over this team right now.

Quote:Call me crazy but if this game continues to go this way is there a chance Gus is gone tommorow?

Sadly, probably not.  He SHOULD be fired at half-time.  (Okay, I'm overreacting, but this is just sad)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:It's official. I'm now on the fire Gus train. Time to start voicing hard to let them know we as fana won't put up with this shut anymore.

Rehire Coughlin.

What took you so long?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Of course...off sides
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Bortles sucks today

Nothing he ever does matters. The defense is 31st ranked every year.

Offside lolololol

Nice stop Poz...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We may lose this game by 40... But the Chargers are going to struggle to field a team next week.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Odrick is too stupid to line up on his own... Holy

If the stupid penalties aren't coaching, I don't know what is.

Yeah this coaching squad gotta go

This team and penalties.

Quote:Do you think he really ever had it to begin with?

Maybe briefly.  The rah rah stuff wears off quickly when you lose this much.

Quote:It's official. I'm now on the fire Gus train. Time to start voicing hard to let them know we as fana won't put up with this shut anymore.

Rehire Coughlin.

It's about time, welcome to the team.

Coughlin however is not the solution.

Football season has become so depressing. I can't help but to look forward to it. But once it begins, I wish it would just end.............

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We've got bigger problems than coaching. Caldwell has been building this roster for four years.

His LT sucked so we moved him inside where he still sucks. His DPR is invisible, his prized steal of this draft can't find the field.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

THis team is straight up garbage

This team is worse than I thought

Quote:I miss Babich

Yeah it ain't that bad... yet.
No commercial messages in sigs