Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Lol flag.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Fire Gus. I agree. Now, at halftime

That would be spectacular. Bench Poz and make him interim HC for the 2nd half.

These refs
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:FBT and Pirkster are gonna come up here on Wednesday and laugh at all of us for being such mouth breathers and over-reacting to a week 2 loss
I think they'll be fed up after this one. I actually think that.

Quote:THis team is straight up garbage

They're uncoached..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:These refs

aren't the problem.

We've injured more Charger players than we've scored points

[Image: Gus-Bus-fire-MEME.jpg]

Chargers are getting every break, every call, every bounce.  But they are also getting injured. 

Quote:What took you so long?

He gave me free ice cream. Ben and Jerrys.

Lol.  Their whole team will be playing on crutches by the end and they'll still beat us.

How hard is it to line up off the ball... things a pop warner team can do lol.

The Chargers should pull their starters with all of these injuries. They've got the game

Well at least the Colts and Luck suck again

Yes, it's everything today, no doubt about it.

1.Defense that's weaker than a wet paper bag

2. Offense that keeps turning it over ridiculously

3. Kicker,,,,,,,,, lol geez

If we dont have a qb, its pretty much hopeless anyway.. gotta get get a brand new regime in

We're really about to be down 28-0 at half to the chargers...solid rebuild we've accomplished.

I actually picked us to win in my football pool.

What in the actual [BLEEP] was I thinking??

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:aren't the problem.

Certainly aren't helping. This team is playing horrible and the refs are piling on.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:[Image: Gus-Bus-fire-MEME.jpg]

Bwahahaha...thank you...really. I don't feel like slitting my wrists anymore.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]