Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Might as well throw a screen... in a hail Mary situation.
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Unbelievable play call to end the half. Really caught them off guard there.

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] was that?

Don't even try to get in fg range?

9 secs with no timeouts. Definitely wasn't getting 3 pts out of that

That sums it up.  Coaching is killing this team. It's killing any shred of momentum, and wasting the potential of this team.  Time for Gus to pack his bags.

Somebody start the 2nd half thread.

I'm not getting suspended

Quote:Fire Olsen, Fire Gus, Fire Babich!

Does Babich really deserve getting fired twice?

A screen pass?! These coaches are the worst in NFL history. There record speaks for itself

Quote:Fire Olsen, Fire Gus, Fire Babich!
babich?

Go back to bed dude.

Thank you sir! May I have another?

Quote:That play call....[BAD WORD REMOVED] speechless.

Been doing stupid [BLEEP] like that for the last 4 years. Every other team would take a shot.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Couldn't be any more shocked right now, yet I know I shouldn't be. 

Quote:This team is trying to deliberately lose at this point. Can't explain its ineptitude.

Honestly the conspiracy theorist in me still thinks Shad is trying to break us and get us to abandon the team and move out of town. What's a few million when you can make it up in a larger market? It just feels like it's intentional because of how bad it looks.

Quote:Everyone on this board is acting like they have never seen Phillip Rivers play quarterback when in rhythm. The Chargers are consistently lining up with 20-15 seconds left on the play clock and Rivers is out-audibling, fake audibling, and forcing the defense to show their coverage/who's in the box or not. It's what is known for, and you have to prepare for somewhat. Defense just has to to be able to recognize the fronts and make plays when you face that.

Would better coaching could help all that somewhat but not entirely. The coaching issue is more at fault given the offense's performance.
Gus' wife????

Quote:Ohhhhh, Greg Olson. 

Please don't call screens ever again.  MMMKAY? 

Thanks. 

He needs to go about as quickly as Gus.  Wash too.

We have average to well below average coaching at all three coordinator spots.

I thought the team was talented enough to overcome it but it's not.

I mean, that play DID help us win against Green Bay. Right?

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 05:54 PM by Mowerguy.)

I'm speechless.....and just glad my finances didn't allow me to renew tickets this year. 

I'd hate to be paying for this garbage this year

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:I dont know if the end of the 2nd quarter is garbage time?

After the kick off becomes garbage time for this garbage coach.  Seriously, I can't wait till he goes back to assistant coaching at Fernandina middle school - on a voluntary basis.

I really pisses me off that this Gus Bradley loser has made as much money as he's made.  The dude is a thief.  I want to start a class action lawsuit against this guy.

He's the worst!

Even Mularkey is performing better than this abomonation.  

Team of cowards.

Worst half of Jaguars football I have ever seen

Get that baldy headed [BLEEP] bag out of here

They must think Bortles is bad or something all these screens they are calling

Quote:Down 0-21. Nice show in the first half Jaguars.

The bot with the sarcasm. Gotta love it!
Jaguars Fundamentalist