Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Don't know why the fans are booing. They are up by 4 TDs
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's no forget the defense. They resemble the 85 bears so well. Casey Heyward? [BLEEP] shut down corner. Doesn't get better than that. Brandon Flowers too, Mebane, Ingram, [BLEEP] yeah we're playing hard against them.

I'm beginning to think the NFL is fixed and the owners, coaches and staffs are in on it.  We are getting one big screw job here.  I just don't understand how anyone can be this incompetent.

Why the he'll isn't Jack out there learning
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

It's scary to think how bad it would be if Woodhead and Allen were healthy.

It would probably be at least 42-0 by now.

Team has quit on Gus

Quote:I'm beginning to think the NFL is fixed and the owners, coaches and staffs are in on it. We are getting one big screw job here. I just don't understand how anyone can be this incompetent.

We on the same page...

Quote:I'm beginning to think the NFL is fixed and the owners, coaches and staffs are in on it.  We are getting one big screw job here.  I just don't understand how anyone can be this incompetent.

Probably. Too much money in it to allow it to continue unscripted. Can't have small-market teams like the Jaguars siphoning money from the bigger, more popular markets.

Quote:Might as well get an actual football player out there. 

Funny how people can't make "useless" threads but you can make useless stupid posts. 

I don't know who is the bigger joke, you or Bradley.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:No its Bradley. The team has talent. I'm actually watching teams that have less talent play better than us. I never thought I would say this but coaching is more important than players...

Don't underestimate what good coaching means to a team.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:No its Bradley. The team has talent. I'm actually watching teams that have less talent play better than us. I never thought I would say this but coaching is more important than players...

Of course it is, good coaches put their players in a position to succeed, bad coaches don't. Case and point, the shallow cross where Tyrell Williams takes a 5 yd (simple route) 45 yards into the endzone, the fact that Poz was on the field in that particular position situation is inexcusable. Gus Bradley might be the worst coach in the history of the league

Quote:Something has got to change with the Jaguars.

Let's hope the 'Stache starts feeling this way.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Team has quit on Gus

You know, I used to think that wasn't possible but watching this catastrophe, I'm inclined to agree with you.
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Michael Rivers Vick

Phillip Vick

Quote:Don't underestimate what good coaching means to a team.

I see that now

The Chargers coaches have a copy of Football for Idiots. Therefore, they have our playbook.

That's actually good for us fans.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

This x100000000

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 06:37 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

2 years in a row Rivers scrambles for a first down against us. Gotta love it!
Jaguars Fundamentalist