Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
James Robinson 5.2 ypc

(10-14-2021, 06:20 AM)I am Yoda Wrote: Carlos Hyde was a nothing burger last time he was here. He should not be in the rotation now. He’s the guy you put in if your good back goes down, but otherwise shouldn’t see the field.

Carlos Hyde is ok. He didn't do anything here previously because of coaching ineptitude. Everywhere else he's been, he's been a good player. Not on Robinson's level though.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-14-2021, 12:30 AM)OzJohnnie Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 12:21 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: he is ranked 4th in yards, imagine how many he would have if he played the first two games. Probably would be leading henry

And the Jags would still be 0-5 but further from winning a game.  They didn't win last year and they haven't won this year because the passing game blows chunks.  You cannot win on running alone.  TLaw must mature.

[extremely FMJ voice]  This is my bad taek. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My bad taek is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

[/extremely FMJ voice]

....I'll stop there because the rest of the creed gets a little TOO personal insult-y.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 09:16 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

We need to draft a RB in round 1.

(10-14-2021, 06:20 AM)I am Yoda Wrote: Carlos Hyde was a nothing burger last time he was here. He should not be in the rotation now. He’s the guy you put in if your good back goes down, but otherwise shouldn’t see the field.

This is the perfect example how players suck when they play for the Jags organization.

Hyde has been effective when put in not in goaline situations. Robinson should be the only back in the game during Goaline. I have no issues with the spelling with Hyde from the rest of the field. but this Kid is a star we need to feed him the Rock. he has only had 21 negative runs in 19 games. it's crazy.

(10-14-2021, 06:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 12:30 AM)OzJohnnie Wrote: And the Jags would still be 0-5 but further from winning a game.  They didn't win last year and they haven't won this year because the passing game blows chunks.  You cannot win on running alone.  TLaw must mature.

You really are sticking to this less than insightful take, aren't you?

It's pure idiocy. We also must've forgot just how terrible our defense was last year. Don't run the ball because our pass game sucks? Makes no sense... lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!