Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Titans score prediction.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2021, 07:55 PM by TheO-LineMatters. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-07-2021, 07:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 06:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It now appears that A.J. Brown very well might play on Sunday, so I am revising my prediction and saying the Titans win 27-23. I think the only chance we have is if Brown and Jones don't play. God knows our defense can't rush the passer or cover receivers.

Griffin has played damn good, I'm confident he can cover Brown

I don't see it. He's been average......at best! He's just the best of a big pile of garbage.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-07-2021, 07:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 09:24 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win BIG 42-10. The stinking flaming tacks get extinguished . 

Stop with this prediction every week.  It feels like a curse.  Every time you make it we lose

....that one time you don't bet on the Washington Generals is the week they finally get their win.

(10-07-2021, 07:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 09:24 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win BIG 42-10. The stinking flaming tacks get extinguished . 

Stop with this prediction every week.  It feels like a curse.  Every time you make it we lose

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

^^ haha

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2021, 03:58 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 4 times in total.)

(10-07-2021, 07:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 07:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Griffin has played damn good, I'm confident he can cover Brown

I don't see it. He's been average......at best! He's just the best of a big pile of garbage.

He mirrored Hopkins and held him to 21 yards and started mirroring Chase after Campbell kept getting burned, and even caused Chase to make one offensive PI play with a push off.  Then they started moving Chase in the slot because he could do nothing when Griffin was on him.  That's far from average.  Did you watch the last few games? I wish we had more of that "garbage"

(10-08-2021, 03:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 07:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I don't see it. He's been average......at best! He's just the best of a big pile of garbage.

He mirrored Hopkins and held him to 21 yards and started mirroring Chase after Campbell kept getting burned, and even caused Chase to make one offensive PI play with a push off.  Then they started moving Chase in the slot because he could do nothing when Griffin was on him.  That's far from average.  Did you watch the last few games?  I wish we had more of that "garbage"

Yes. I have. Chase beat EVERYONE that covered him. I saw no point in that Bengals game especially, that Chase or Boyd wasn't beating anyone who was covering them and when Burrow needed to mix things up, he went to the TE and made the LB's and Safeties look bad. This entire defense has been pathetic, other than the run defense, which will get their first real test against the Titans.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2021, 08:56 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-08-2021, 07:50 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 03:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He mirrored Hopkins and held him to 21 yards and started mirroring Chase after Campbell kept getting burned, and even caused Chase to make one offensive PI play with a push off.  Then they started moving Chase in the slot because he could do nothing when Griffin was on him.  That's far from average.  Did you watch the last few games?  I wish we had more of that "garbage"

Yes. I have. Chase beat EVERYONE that covered him. I saw no point in that Bengals game especially, that Chase or Boyd wasn't beating anyone who was covering them and when Burrow needed to mix things up, he went to the TE and made the LB's and Safeties look bad. This entire defense has been pathetic, other than the run defense, which will get their first real test against the Titans.

You might want to go rewatch.  Chase didn't do anything when Griffin was on him and then they put in inside some when Griffin started to mirror him to free him up. Griffin had a great game.  Griffin also drew a offensive PI on Chase because Chase was getting frustrated and pushed of to try to get some separation. Griffin is playing like his Pro Bowl self from 2 years ago. The run D will get there first real test?  Lol, Mixon was 2nd in rushing last week, still is top 3.

(10-08-2021, 08:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 07:50 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Yes. I have. Chase beat EVERYONE that covered him. I saw no point in that Bengals game especially, that Chase or Boyd wasn't beating anyone who was covering them and when Burrow needed to mix things up, he went to the TE and made the LB's and Safeties look bad. This entire defense has been pathetic, other than the run defense, which will get their first real test against the Titans.

You might want to go rewatch.  Chase didn't do anything when Griffin was on him and then they put in inside some when Griffin started to mirror him to free him up. Griffin had a great game.  Griffin also drew a offensive PI on Chase because Chase was getting frustrated and pushed of to try to get some separation. Griffin is playing like his Pro Bowl self from 2 years ago.  The run D will get there first real test?  Lol, Mixon was 2nd in rushing last week, still is top 3.

Mixon is a fraud. He's only broken 100 yards rushing once this season against Minnesota. He only had 69 yards rushing on 20 carries against Chicago. He will fade away by season's end. He always does.

(10-08-2021, 03:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 07:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Stop with this prediction every week.  It feels like a curse.  Every time you make it we lose

We should blame the past decade of being a dumpster fire on Jagswire and his predictions.  If only he would predict the Jags were going to lose they would win.  

Stop blaming Bradley, Caldwell, Coughlin, etc.  It's all Jagswire's fault...

I really hope we win. However, I obviously am not optimistic after 19 losses straight.

Now that he's had time to nose around in the playbook and work with TL in practice, I expect to see more production from Dan Arnold. A new threat in our offense dividing their backfield will enable us to open up our run and short pass game more. This will be critical in keeping their defense on the field. Our D works pretty well when fresh, but they seem to fade rather quickly when tired. Keep them on the sidelines as much as possible.

We are due to beat these damn T*tans. Hope Lawrence and the team are aware of how big these games are the fans. Hopefully we can use this as the game to turn the corner but i fear its going to be Henry juking half the D and carrying the other half into the endzone with him.

hey if Texas A&M can pull a win out over the Tide....
The Jags have a chance.... you got to believe!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Jags win, 27-24

(10-05-2021, 03:15 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: Tennessee 38
Jacksonville 20

But the game won't actually be that close.

For once I was actually close.