Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Titans score prediction.

According to the radio, Vegas is giving it to the tacks by only 4.5 points.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2021, 08:48 AM by ATLjag. Edited 1 time in total.)

31-24 Tacks

Unfortunately, this defense, especially against the pass, has not shown me 4 quarters of consistent play.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2021, 11:37 AM by Portofino43. Edited 1 time in total.)

I hate to say it, but I think Urban has lost a decent part of the team and those players will quit on him in this game.

Tacks win 24-7.
[Image: pqk1i5F.jpg]

(10-06-2021, 12:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It looks like A.J. Brown and Julio Jones may not play again this week. That along with our improved run defense means I'm picking the Jags in an upset. Despite all the unnecessary distractions Meyer has brought to the team this week, I see us defeating a very over matched Titans team who have no viable options left to throw to. Jags win 23-19. I see Henry gaining 136 yards rushing and 1 TD, but on a whopping 37 carries.

It's not an upset if the Titans both starting WRs are out. Who the hell do we throw it too? Reynolds? Batson?

Can't wait for Josh Allen to drop back in coverage more often than rush the passer! WOOOOOO!

(10-06-2021, 01:02 PM)YouMadThough Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 12:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It looks like A.J. Brown and Julio Jones may not play again this week. That along with our improved run defense means I'm picking the Jags in an upset. Despite all the unnecessary distractions Meyer has brought to the team this week, I see us defeating a very over matched Titans team who have no viable options left to throw to. Jags win 23-19. I see Henry gaining 136 yards rushing and 1 TD, but on a whopping 37 carries.

It's not an upset if the Titans both starting WRs are out. Who the hell do we throw it too? Reynolds? Batson?

Still have Derrick Henry which is better than anything the Jaguars have.

Jags are 0-4.  It's an upset, no matter how you wanna play it to make yourself feel better.

(10-06-2021, 02:55 PM)High Octane Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 01:02 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: It's not an upset if the Titans both starting WRs are out. Who the hell do we throw it too? Reynolds? Batson?

Jags are 0-4.  It's an upset, no matter how you wanna play it to make yourself feel better.

Our run defense is much better than it was last season. Henry shouldn't annihilate us like he has done in the past, especially if we stack the box and force Tannenhill to beat us with the passing game when they have no viable receivers to throw to.

The teams gonna rally together for the coach to give him his first win

(10-06-2021, 02:55 PM)High Octane Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 01:02 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: It's not an upset if the Titans both starting WRs are out. Who the hell do we throw it too? Reynolds? Batson?

Football is still a team sport. If you have to go all out to stopping so be it..... because Tannehill has no WRs and the OL is in shambles right now. He has been the most sacked QB in the league.

Go look at the tacks injury report. We might actually have a shot

Jags upset tittians 42-17

TLaw throws for 3 TD's
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-06-2021, 01:34 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Can't wait for Josh Allen to drop back in coverage more often than rush the passer! WOOOOOO!

That really has to stop drop Chaisson in coverage instead idk.
No Fun

(10-06-2021, 08:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Jags upset tittians 42-17

TLaw throws for 3 TD's
42-17?!

Man if this happens, I’ll send you a Jags keychain. Promise.

(10-06-2021, 01:34 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Can't wait for Josh Allen to drop back in coverage more often than rush the passer! WOOOOOO!

I saw that and it was blowing my mind.  Our best pass rusher was dropping in zone on 3rd downs.  [BLEEP]?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

28-27 Titans
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Jags win BIG 42-10. The stinking flaming tacks get extinguished . 
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

It now appears that A.J. Brown very well might play on Sunday, so I am revising my prediction and saying the Titans win 27-23. I think the only chance we have is if Brown and Jones don't play. God knows our defense can't rush the passer or cover receivers.

(10-07-2021, 06:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It now appears that A.J. Brown very well might play on Sunday, so I am revising my prediction and saying the Titans win 27-23. I think the only chance we have is if Brown and Jones don't play. God knows our defense can't rush the passer or cover receivers.

Just saw that news too. I figured if both WR were out, we actually have a slight chance to win.

But with AJ Brown trending upwards, I think it'll be a close loss for us.

(10-07-2021, 06:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It now appears that A.J. Brown very well might play on Sunday, so I am revising my prediction and saying the Titans win 27-23. I think the only chance we have is if Brown and Jones don't play. God knows our defense can't rush the passer or cover receivers.

Griffin has played damn good, I'm confident he can cover Brown

(10-07-2021, 09:24 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win BIG 42-10. The stinking flaming tacks get extinguished . 

Stop with this prediction every week.  It feels like a curse.  Every time you make it we lose
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]