Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What if the races were reversed? Would the outcome still be the same?

White Student Gets Death Threats After Black Teen Frames Him

Police say a black college student framed a white classmate with fake “no blacks” party invites. Although the young man was doxed and received death threats over the hoax, police gave a startling update.

https://taphaps.com/austin-hunter-death-...IFWmHjp7rk
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No, the town would burn thanks to blm and antifa. If they dared to show up. They tried to pull their idiocy in Asheville last year and got shut down with a quickness.

John Travolta tackled this subject in a 90s movie called White Man's Burden. He accidentally sees his boss's wife naked, and gets fired by the powerful black business man. I think he kidnapped him to prove he just a nice white guy doing his job.
It was a pretty silly movie.

Race is so poorly portrayed in film. How many "I thought they were all savages until I met ONE black person" movies have they made?
s
;

;