Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
team being paid off by NFL

(11-01-2021, 04:48 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 08:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I am telling you all the team has more talent then it looks like. the coaches are better then they seem to preform.

The nfl is paying everyone on jags to lose so they can move them to london. as soon as team moves to london jags will suddenly start winning.

its a conspricy to get them out of jacksonville. Khan is just putting on a show hes going to keep team in jacksonville. hes not.

you're better than this, snowy.

(11-01-2021, 08:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I just sent a email to nfl telling them we are onto them. not that they will listen or care. they will still pay jags off to lose. Rember they hate city of jacksonville,and love London NFL does.

for your sake, don't ever buy a ticket to a game again. Now that they know you know, they will take every effort to be sure you don't spill the beans.

Or, wear a fake mustache, at least. That should outsmart them.

(11-01-2021, 08:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Rachel Phelps tried this very same tactic with the Indians and it backfired.

why would the Indians move to London? Stupid Rachel Phelps.

(11-01-2021, 11:06 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: I’d love to see a copy of this email, or are you just trolling?

sadly, the email returned undeliverable, the mailbox [email protected] does not exist.

I’m laughing way too hard at the email comment. Pure gold

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is going to be the thread of the season right here folks.

Lol.

(11-01-2021, 09:31 PM)enigma Wrote: This is going to be the thread of the season right here folks.

Lol.

I’d like Wolf to post a screenshot of his email

It's too bad this isn't true.  Jags just don't have a lot of talent and they aren't being coached very well either.

(11-01-2021, 08:53 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: no ownr can be that bad in hireing,or finding a winning coach.

some reading for your leisure. Maybe this is Shad's measuring stick.

So, in true highlander fashion, Mike and Shad are probably gonna have to fight till one loses their head.

this is excattly what i sent to nfl.  

[size=1][font='Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Sans', Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif]Snwwlf776
Nov 1, 2021, 5:43 AM PDT
we all know the truth. The nfl is paying the Jacksonville Jaguars off to lose every season just so you 
can get them out of Jacksonville, and move them to London. NFL  is paying all the players,and coaches to keep loseing in Jacksonville just cause the nfl hates the city of Jacksonville so much. 
no  one can be that stupied of a owner he can't hire a wining coach.
[/font][/size]

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Good job Wolfie. I'm curious to see their thoughts on the [/font][/size] part too. Strong way to finish it.

Response from the shield:

Mr. Wolf:

Thank you for your interest in the National Football League. Your concerns are valid. The league does enjoy the prospect of one day hosting a team in the exciting, diverse market that London offers. However, we think it would be a waste of money to pay the players and coaches employed by the Jacksonville Jaguars to perform any worse than they are already doing on their own.

As a token of our gratitude for your interest, please accept the enclosed autographed picture of Shad Khan's yacht.

Kindest Regards,
NFL Intern #47

I suspect that Goodell and his cronies are sitting in some dark smoke-filled room, pouring over Wolf's email with angst-ridden faces. "Damn!" they exclaim. "He's on to us! Now what?"
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-02-2021, 05:05 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I suspect that Goodell and his cronies are sitting in some dark smoke-filled room, pouring over Wolf's email with angst-ridden faces. "Damn!" they exclaim. "He's on to us! Now what?"

I’m sure Wolf used a VPN and a burner email. He may have even used the Wing Ding font to encrypt his message.

He could be right, I mean if our only win this season is in London then we outta at least acknowledge that!

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2021, 10:42 AM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-02-2021, 02:19 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: this is excattly what i sent to nfl.  

[size=1][font='Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Sans', Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif]Snwwlf776
Nov 1, 2021, 5:43 AM PDT
we all know the truth. The nfl is paying the Jacksonville Jaguars off to lose every season just so you 
can get them out of Jacksonville, and move them to London. NFL  is paying all the players,and coaches to keep loseing in Jacksonville just cause the nfl hates the city of Jacksonville so much. 
no  one can be that stupied of a owner he can't hire a wining coach.
[/font][/size]

[Image: giphy.gif]

I love the last part hahaha
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

its really funny the only  500 or better record for jags is in London at 4-4.  

the overall franchise record has over 246 losess ,and only 184 wins.

add this year to it now makes it 252 loses ,and 185 wins. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ja...rs_seasons

I'll have Alex Jones on the case. He's been right most of the time. He will seek the truth.

(11-03-2021, 11:36 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its really funny the only  500 or better record for jags is in London at 4-4.  

the overall franchise record has over 246 losess ,and only 184 wins.

add this year to it now makes it 252 loses ,and 185 wins. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ja...rs_seasons

Any reply from the NFL yet?

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2021, 08:28 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-01-2021, 04:48 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 08:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I am telling you all the team has more talent then it looks like. the coaches are better then they seem to preform.

The nfl is paying everyone on jags to lose so they can move them to london. as soon as team moves to london jags will suddenly start winning.

its a conspricy to get them out of jacksonville. Khan is just putting on a show hes going to keep team in jacksonville. hes not.

you're better than this, snowy.

(11-01-2021, 08:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I just sent a email to nfl telling them we are onto them. not that they will listen or care. they will still pay jags off to lose. Rember they hate city of jacksonville,and love London NFL does.

for your sake, don't ever buy a ticket to a game again. Now that they know you know, they will take every effort to be sure you don't spill the beans.

Or, wear a fake mustache, at least. That should outsmart them.

(11-01-2021, 08:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Rachel Phelps tried this very same tactic with the Indians and it backfired.

why would the Indians move to London? Stupid Rachel Phelps.

(11-01-2021, 11:06 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: I’d love to see a copy of this email, or are you just trolling?

sadly, the email returned undeliverable, the mailbox [email protected] does not exist.

I tried to upvote this multiple times. When hours after reading this and try to fall asleep and I literally laugh out loud while thinking about it, it’s good stuff. I don’t lol at many things. I vote this to be post of the year.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2021, 10:57 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 2 times in total.)

yes they did answer me  

Thank you again for contacting us.
We think your thoughts about our customer service deserve to be heard. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:
How would you rate the support you received?[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you again for contacting us.

We think your thoughts about our customer service deserve to be heard. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:
[/font]

(11-03-2021, 10:57 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: yes they did answer me  

Thank you again for contacting us.
How would you rate the support you received?[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you again for contacting us.

[/font]

You left us with quite the cliffhanger here Wolf…. So tell us, how did you rate the support you received?

Hahaha yeah pretty weak response by the NFL. I liked the made up response better.

Hmm....could the fact that they used [font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] in the reply be some type of hidden message? We need to investigate this further Wolfie. You could be on to something.