Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills @ Jags score prediction.

Whatever score gets Urban sacked - Bills 51, Jags 0

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is the week we get a 50-burger dropped on us.  Buckle up!
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

I hate when the hometown crowd boos but we're gonna likely hear it this game.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-02-2021, 05:51 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: I hate when the hometown crowd boos but we're gonna likely hear it this game.

18k don't make that much noise.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2021, 08:59 AM by Mikey.)

(11-01-2021, 07:34 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win this one BIG 42-10. Bills mafia fly home with their burnt chicken wings tucked between their legs. Banana

what he said, but the exact opposite.

the post-game comments sound like the D is losing faith in the coach, and I have a feeling it's going to get ugly before it gets better.

lock up your folding tables, Duval, the mafia gonna be bonkers.

(11-02-2021, 01:24 AM)captivating Wrote: Whatever score gets Urban sacked - Bills 51, Jags 0

@if the score in Cincy didn't get him sacked, I doubt the result of a game will either.@

It appears y'all have not heard of the Manning curse. Guess who was on the Manningcast yesterday? Josh Allen. Jags win 28-25.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...ckg16jx31x

Lol I would take a win for the fans

(11-02-2021, 08:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 05:51 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: I hate when the hometown crowd boos but we're gonna likely hear it this game.

18k don't make that much noise.

Bills Mafia will travel. Stadium will be packed with them. Feel bad for any Jaguar fans that actually show up.

(11-02-2021, 10:23 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 08:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 18k don't make that much noise.

Bills Mafia will travel. Stadium will be packed with them. Feel bad for any Jaguar fans that actually show up.

Don't feel bad for us. We will be plenty a drunk. It's the only way to survive this game and visiting fan base. Wallbash Wallbash
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-02-2021, 10:27 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 10:23 AM)Kane Wrote: Bills Mafia will travel. Stadium will be packed with them. Feel bad for any Jaguar fans that actually show up.

Don't feel bad for us. We will be plenty a drunk. It's the only way to survive this game and visiting fan base. Wallbash Wallbash

I too will be plenty drunk. In the A/C, for a tenth of the cost.

Hope there's a miracle for you guys so the game is at least watchable. I mean Bills struggled vs the Phins last week so maybe you get more than a half of actual football.

Bills 42-6. I'm hoping for a couple field goals.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

42-10 Bills

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2021, 12:24 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

I think it's futile to try and predict a Jaguars game score anymore. They mostly suck but on any given Sunday might get lucky. You'd have more luck winning the lottery. I think we can all predict that they will royally suck. Who knows what the final body count will be.

I love it. Let's the team know the fans are not happy with the product.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Bills by how much ever they want.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(11-02-2021, 12:23 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I think it's futile to try and predict a Jaguars game score anymore. They mostly suck but on any given Sunday might get lucky. You'd have more luck winning the lottery. I think we can all predict that they will royally suck. Who knows what the final body count will be.

Haha. Body bags. On a less hilarious note, give them hell jags! Just win baby

41-17.

We get some garbage time points yet again.

Lawrence will unfortunately have his worst game yet.

Jaguars 24
Bills 23

35-13 bills
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Jags 16 - Bills 38