Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills @ Jags score prediction.

44-20 Bills
Here we go again

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

52-7 bills.

52-7 Bills

[Image: gqaqo6hlrhhc.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2021, 08:36 AM by RicoTx. Edited 2 times in total.)

They play a strong first half to get everybody's hopes up...then we'll wish they stayed in the locker room at halftime as Buffalo scores 28 points in the second half to our last minute TD with 8 seconds left.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

My wife wants to go to a game and mentioned this one. I tell her it’s cheaper to be disappointed by staying home.

(11-03-2021, 09:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My wife wants to go to a game and mentioned this one. I tell her it’s cheaper to be disappointed by staying home.

My wife and I are coming in for the SF game...and to visit friends.

I don't think SF's offense is good enough to blow us out anyway.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Unfortunately, the Jags lose this week. The score? well depends on who on the Bills are close to getting a contract incentive. We will win 3 more, Jets, Falcons, 49ers....if we are lucky.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

48-3 ....Bills

(11-03-2021, 09:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My wife wants to go to a game and mentioned this one. I tell her it’s cheaper to be disappointed by staying home.

IMHO, I say take her.  If your wife is asking to go to a game, she’s a freaking keeper!  I need to drag mine to one.  Sure, I should’ve made better choices.  But I work with the hand I’m dealt. Good for you that she is up for it and even suggests it. I’d buy tickets and let her know y’all are going, but preface it with something like this: we’ll probably lose this game.  By “probably “ I mean we will.  If by chance we don’t have fun, I will totally make it up to you when we get back. Add a creepy wink or something.

I don't really know where to put this fun fact, but the Jags scored 7 points last week. Fulham scored 7 goals today. That's something.

(11-03-2021, 08:14 PM)Upper Wrote: I don't really know where to put this fun fact, but the Jags scored 7 points last week. Fulham scored 7 goals today. That's something.

Was Fulham practicing? Or were they relegated again and playing a preschool?

Bills 50+ - Jax Pain

(11-03-2021, 11:48 AM)Jag149 Wrote: Unfortunately, the Jags lose this week. The score? well depends on who on the Bills are close to getting a contract incentive. We will win 3 more, Jets, Falcons, 49ers....if we are lucky.

Also you can add possibly the texans, colts and titans. There is a chance against these division rivals. Henry is out and the colts are ok. Patriots will be a rough one and rams will be tough

The spread is only 14.5

We are suppose to have the easiest schedule, but it seems like there is a bad Azz opponent every week

(11-04-2021, 08:20 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 11:48 AM)Jag149 Wrote: Unfortunately, the Jags lose this week. The score? well depends on who on the Bills are close to getting a contract incentive. We will win 3 more, Jets, Falcons, 49ers....if we are lucky.

Also you can add possibly the texans, colts and titans. There is a chance against these division rivals. Henry is out and the colts are ok. Patriots will be a rough one and rams will be tough

Lol you guys are delusional.  We might win the Jets game and the Texans game and that's it.

(11-04-2021, 08:20 AM)Jag88 Wrote:

Lol man. You really drinking the kool aid.

Haha.

we know jags will lose,but we need jags to at least score points now. Mike rob on nfl network just said bills will get a shut out againest jags. thats really embrassing not even scoreing.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.