Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills @ Jags score prediction.

(11-06-2021, 09:44 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 08:20 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Also you can add possibly the texans, colts and titans. There is a chance against these division rivals. Henry is out and the colts are ok. Patriots will be a rough one and rams will be tough

Lol you guys are delusional.  We might win the Jets game and the Texans game and that's it.

Seems about right unless Trevor really turns it on during the second half of the year. This team has probably the worst overall talent level of any team in the league, so expectations are low at this point on my end.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It is going to be pretty wild when Mike White outperforms Tlaw...

42-10

Ugly I think from the start the bills mafia runs all over us we don’t stand a chance
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-01-2021, 07:51 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 07:47 PM)MIJagsFan Wrote: 24-17 Jags. I predicted they would win a week ago.

I admire your confidence and sure hope like hell you are right.  This would be the highlight of an otherwise dismal season on too many levels to delineate.

But I just can't see it happening.

Got the score wrong, but Ill take the correct prediction :-P

(11-07-2021, 05:27 PM)MIJagsFan Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 07:51 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I admire your confidence and sure hope like hell you are right.  This would be the highlight of an otherwise dismal season on too many levels to delineate.

But I just can't see it happening.

Got the score wrong, but Ill take the correct prediction :-P

Well done!

(11-02-2021, 09:48 AM)Upper Wrote: It appears y'all have not heard of the Manning curse. Guess who was on the Manningcast yesterday? Josh Allen. Jags win 28-25.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...ckg16jx31x

I predicted the 3 point win at least!

(11-07-2021, 08:36 PM)Upper Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 09:48 AM)Upper Wrote: It appears y'all have not heard of the Manning curse. Guess who was on the Manningcast yesterday? Josh Allen. Jags win 28-25.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...ckg16jx31x

I predicted the 3 point win at least!

I felt something tell me to pick the bills. It was either God told me or my stomach...or God told my stomach to tell me lol. I'll go with God told me :-p

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 10:29 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-07-2021, 08:59 PM)MIJagsFan Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 08:36 PM)Upper Wrote: I predicted the 3 point win at least!

I felt something tell me to pick the bills. It was either God told me or my stomach...or God told my stomach to tell me lol. I'll go with God told me :-p

don't you mean the jags. you might want to edit your post

(11-01-2021, 07:47 PM)MIJagsFan Wrote: 24-17 Jags. I predicted they would win a week ago.

Lets all give MJJags fan some credit,he was one of the few jags fans here to pick jags to win. the rest of us were expecting a blowout. also give Jagswired,and upper thier due as well for picking Jags.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-01-2021, 05:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Bills 32
Jags 7

lol... so when we lose its urban Myers fault but what happens when we win??? does Urban get credit....

(11-07-2021, 10:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
Jags 7

lol... so when we lose its urban Myers fault but what happens when we win??? does Urban get credit....

Oh hey! Where you been all day? Yeah, he really had this team ready to play! 9 points, a great showing by Urbz and his crew! I get it, you're excited that your boy finally gave you something to cheer about, but maybe take it easy, this team can't win by trying to hold the other team to 6 points every week. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. It's a nice win and a lot of fun today, you'd know that if you were around during the game instead of slinking out from under your rock tonight to try for an emphatic spike. Still doesn't really change the fact that Urban is a pretty dismal failure so far, but a nice change to have a game that we can actually be interested in for the duration. Let's enjoy the win and congratulate the players on a tremendous effort today against a really good team.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Buffalo came in as the number one defense in points allowed and the number one offense in terms of points scored. So it would be expected that we're not going to score many points, but what was obviously unexpected was the job our defense did on their offense, as they played out of their minds. Taven Bryan with two sacks? That's Twilight Zone stuff. Obviously this won't happen every week, but it's pretty cool when it happens once in a while.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-07-2021, 11:14 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Buffalo came in as the number one defense in points allowed and the number one offense in terms of points scored. So it would be expected that we're not going to score many points, but what was obviously unexpected was the job our defense did on their offense, as they played out of their minds. Taven Bryan with two sacks? That's Twilight Zone stuff. Obviously this won't happen every week, but it's pretty cool when it happens once in a while.

It's was borderline miraculous, a great day to be a fan!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 11:34 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-07-2021, 11:14 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Buffalo came in as the number one defense in points allowed and the number one offense in terms of points scored. So it would be expected that we're not going to score many points, but what was obviously unexpected was the job our defense did on their offense, as they played out of their minds. Taven Bryan with two sacks? That's Twilight Zone stuff. Obviously this won't happen every week, but it's pretty cool when it happens once in a while.

Yup they came in as the #1 Defense in Points allowed, #1 in Pass Defense, #1 in QB completion % (meaning lowest allowed), #1 in Passing TDs (again lowest allowed), #1 in INTs, and #1 in Pressure % among plenty of other top numbers. That Defense is really good.

(11-02-2021, 05:33 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Jaguars 24
Bills 23

^

To tell the truth, I actually thought they would beat us 52-0.

(11-06-2021, 11:05 AM)Newton Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 09:44 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: Lol you guys are delusional.  We might win the Jets game and the Texans game and that's it.

Seems about right unless Trevor really turns it on during the second half of the year. This team has probably the worst overall talent level of any team in the league, so expectations are low at this point on my end.

I don't think we are still delusional. This was directed at me mr jag88. I love this team just like you do. Have some faith! What a win!!!!

(11-07-2021, 10:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
Jags 7

Fsg has personal animus towards Meyer so Meyer will never have anything to do with anything positive that happens and everything to do with anything negative. Best to just accept it and just hope for more of the positive regardless of how it comes.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-08-2021, 07:41 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 10:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: lol... so when we lose its urban Myers fault but what happens when we win??? does Urban get credit....

Fsg has personal animus towards Meyer so Meyer will never have anything to do with anything positive that happens and everything to do with anything negative. Best to just accept it and just hope for more of the positive regardless of how it comes.

Hey now, I'm as happy as anyone else that we won, but are we all really supposed to think that this is Urban's Master Plan coming together before our eyes? We still have a long way to go to be good and I would like to enjoy this rare Victory Monday.

(11-08-2021, 08:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 07:41 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Fsg has personal animus towards Meyer so Meyer will never have anything to do with anything positive that happens and everything to do with anything negative. Best to just accept it and just hope for more of the positive regardless of how it comes.

Hey now, I'm as happy as anyone else that we won, but are we all really supposed to think that this is Urban's Master Plan coming together before our eyes? We still have a long way to go to be good and I would like to enjoy this rare Victory Monday.

I don't care for Meyer either and expect he'll be gone by next year. With that said, it's strictly performance related to me and if he gets knocked when coaching sucks, it should be acknowledged when it doesn't suck.The defense played lights out yesterday and that didn't happen by accident, they were ready to go.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-08-2021, 09:10 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 08:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Hey now, I'm as happy as anyone else that we won, but are we all really supposed to think that this is Urban's Master Plan coming together before our eyes? We still have a long way to go to be good and I would like to enjoy this rare Victory Monday.

I don't care for Meyer either and expect he'll be gone by next year. With that said, it's strictly performance related to me and if he gets knocked when coaching sucks, it should be acknowledged when it doesn't suck.The defense played lights out yesterday and that didn't happen by accident, they were ready to go.

Absolutely, they played out of their minds.