Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills @ Jags score prediction.

(11-03-2021, 12:45 PM)ATLjag Wrote: 48-3 ....Bills

I am so happily dead wrong.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2021, 07:41 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 10:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: lol... so when we lose its urban Myers fault but what happens when we win??? does Urban get credit....

Fsg has personal animus towards Meyer so Meyer will never have anything to do with anything positive that happens and everything to do with anything negative. Best to just accept it and just hope for more of the positive regardless of how it comes.

That said, I don't see how you put this game on the coach's shoulders regardless of outcome.

We forced 3 turnovers and had almost nothing to show from them. I mean, I guess we didn't look as unprepared as we did against the hawks or tinhorns, but I doubt anyone is using that as the bar when evaluating our coaches.

This was the beautiful overlap of a defense playing well, the opposition not, the opposition making costly mistakes and the Jags not that resulted in enough to get out with a win. Sometimes, that's all you need.

Urban Meyer deserves credit for Josh Allen the QB having a very unlike Josh Allen game one week after making Geno Smith look like an all pro.

Geez... some people... we eeked out a 9-6 win after forcing 3 turnovers. Our offense was putrid, Wright missed 3 kicks in one attempt. Urban gets "credit" for everything... sure give him credit for this win if you want. As impressive as the D was this game, I doubt Urban Meyer actually did much but sure...

Dude is still a trash coach and trash roster manager (in tandem with Baalke).
Can he improve over time and with more experience? sure he CAN... but I've been golfing for a long time and every now and then I get close to par, but most times I still suck way worse. I'm not close to the tour. Meyer is still a far way away from being good or really deserving any actual "credit".
We lucky kicked our way to a W vs the terrible Phins and the Bills had their worst game since Josh Allen was a rookie probably.

Pump the brakes ne