Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
China mocks 'powerless' Biden over climate summit 'apology'

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-mock...it-apology

The world is literally laughing at us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Everyone laughs at Democrats and their jackass policies..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'm old enough to remember when Russia was laughing at us as Trump was kissing up to Putin. Kids, seeing your country laughed at sucks regardless of what color shirt you're wearing.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Trump was harder on Russia than any of the last several presidents. Almost anything you think about Trump and Russia is completely manufactured gobbledygook

(11-04-2021, 06:22 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I'm old enough to remember when Russia was laughing at us as Trump was kissing up to Putin. Kids, seeing your country laughed at sucks regardless of what color shirt you're wearing.

Can you quote Rachael Maddow and The View for me?

Jesus guy. 

Your boy gave them a pipeline and cut ours off. Go you.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(11-04-2021, 06:22 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I'm old enough to remember when Russia was laughing at us as Trump was kissing up to Putin. Kids, seeing your country laughed at sucks regardless of what color shirt you're wearing.

Russia? Cmon man, you can do better.

(11-04-2021, 06:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Trump was harder on Russia than any of the last several presidents. Almost anything you think about Trump and Russia is completely manufactured gobbledygook

Ahhh hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Cough, sorry.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Haha.

Cool story bro.

(11-04-2021, 07:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Russia? Cmon man, you can do better.

Ok, how about his love letters to Kim Jong Un?

(11-04-2021, 07:16 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:

Can you quote Rachael Maddow and The View for me?

Jesus guy. 

Your boy gave them a pipeline and cut ours off. Go you.

Denial is a helluva drug.

As usual. You are uninformed. You can quote politifact if you want, but it's manufactured gobbledygook, like I said. Learn to do some research. These are 3 moderate news organizations acknowledging Trump was tougher than other presidents. Not to mention, part of the reason we had cheap oil was because Trump put his boot on the neck of the Saudi's, which caused an oil competition between them and Russia like we haven't seen in a while. The whole Russian/Trump narrative is bogus, man.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/...a-in-eight

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-fro...on-russia/

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379...-on-russia

Facts aren't good enough.. He needs Mr. Rachel Madcow's opinion.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Imagine paying $90 for a turkey and about the same to fill up an SUV gas tank and still trying to take shots at the Trump administration.

(11-04-2021, 08:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine paying $90 for a turkey and about the same to fill up an SUV gas tank and still trying to take shots at the Trump administration.

But dude…those tweets were so mean! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-05-2021, 12:28 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 08:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine paying $90 for a turkey and about the same to fill up an SUV gas tank and still trying to take shots at the Trump administration.

But dude…those tweets were so mean! Laughing

[Image: tenor.gif]

Imagine watching the attack on the Capitol and  still supporting Trump. Infowars has really skewed the right into radicalism. I'll still consider voting for the occasional rational Republican but they're a dying breed.

(11-05-2021, 05:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:

Imagine watching the attack on the Capitol and  still supporting Trump. Infowars has really skewed the right into radicalism. I'll still consider voting for the occasional rational Republican but they're a dying breed.

This is the company you want to keep?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/bid...-hilarious

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2021, 10:29 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

(11-05-2021, 05:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:

Imagine watching that and thinking it constituted an actual attack. Must mean you've never seen much at all in your life.

Do I agree with what happened? No. But delving into hyperbole doesn't help. There was one side that was armed - the police. We live in the most heavily armed country in the world yet no one had a gun.

Imagine watching the riots all over the pacific northwest and thinking, this is just a peaceful protest - which is what all you loonies kept saying.

(11-06-2021, 10:29 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 05:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Imagine watching the attack on the Capitol and  still supporting Trump. Infowars has really skewed the right into radicalism. I'll still consider voting for the occasional rational Republican but they're a dying breed.

Imagine watching that and thinking it constituted an actual attack. Must mean you've never seen much at all in your life.

Do I agree with what happened? No. But delving into hyperbole doesn't help. There was one side that was armed - the police. We live in the most heavily armed country in the world yet no one had a gun.

Imagine watching the riots all over the pacific northwest and thinking, this is just a peaceful protest - which is what all you loonies kept saying.

It was an attack on our democratic processes, please stop trying to excuse it. You have no idea what I've seen or haven't seen. The fact that it wasn't a trained para-military force conducting the attack is immaterial. The country hasn't seen a precedent like that in recent memory.  

And you have no idea what I said about the riots in the west either, so stop making yourself look silly. Violence in the name of protest can be lumped largely into the same category regardless of who's doing the rioting whether it's happening in Richmond or Portland or Charlottesville or Ferguson.

If I wasn’t a citizen of the US, I’d be laughing too