Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 9 - Bills @ Jags***

(11-07-2021, 10:13 AM)rufftime Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 09:37 AM)RicoTx Wrote: They suck but your utter disdain is a bit ridiculous and over the top.  It's 'quite possible' that they lose by 200 points over the next five games.  The most they have lost by is 24 and now you think they're going to lose by an AVERAGE of 40.  LOL

Honestly I think we could win one of the next four.  Not today of course, but the next 3 aren’t special.  I’d say we have a net score of -50 over that span.  Win one squeaker, two losses by  a score or two, and one beating.  The beating is likely to be today unfortunately.

We're into the really hard stretch of the schedule. We all expect a drubbing today against probably the best team in the AFC. The clots will hit 40 as will the 49rs, the Falcons are your one hope for a close game but every time e see them they just look superior on the field so we'll see (insert "preseason" disclaimer here). Then you get the Rams and tittians. Hopefully our offense can play better in the coming weeks, but I wouldn't count on it as these are some really good defenses. It slows against the tinhorns and jests after that, but by then this team could be 1 and 12 and how into it will they be at that point? This season is already bad and has the potential to get much worse since we couldn't take advantage of the softer part early on.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think we can win today, IF the Bills give us 3 turnovers, we play our best game, and the Bills have a bad game.

I don't think we'll win, but we'll do better than most think.

(11-07-2021, 11:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think we can win today, IF the Bills give us 3 turnovers, we play our best game, and the Bills have a bad game.

Carlion was just saying on the radio that there's a 24 turnover difference in margin between these two teams, they are +13 and we are -11. And we haven't recovered a fumble all year. I hope this is the day that changes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-07-2021, 11:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 11:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think we can win today, IF the Bills give us 3 turnovers, we play our best game, and the Bills have a bad game.

Carlion was just saying on the radio that there's a 24 turnover difference in margin between these two teams, they are +13 and we are -11. And we haven't recovered a fumble all year. I hope this is the day that changes.

It's not just luck, though.  We don't generate turnovers because we aren't rushing the passer or covering the receivers.

(11-07-2021, 10:46 AM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Y’all soft.

Fair point.

Go shock the world Jags!

(11-07-2021, 11:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 11:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Carlion was just saying on the radio that there's a 24 turnover difference in margin between these two teams, they are +13 and we are -11. And we haven't recovered a fumble all year. I hope this is the day that changes.

It's not just luck, though.  We don't generate turnovers because we aren't rushing the passer or covering the receivers.

Agreed, no pressure on the offense means fewer mistakes.

off to sports bar soon to watch a blowout,yet i still am waering jags gear half way since we have a team thats half a team,and gives us half competivenies.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-07-2021, 11:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 11:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Carlion was just saying on the radio that there's a 24 turnover difference in margin between these two teams, they are +13 and we are -11. And we haven't recovered a fumble all year. I hope this is the day that changes.

Especially when Tyson Campbell is making more as a neck brace model than as a football player.

Bills fans are the most obnoxious I've come across by a mile. Frat boy mentality.

Hard to say without Robinson but I think the Seattle game was an outlier. I bet (hope) this is a closer game similar to our games against cardinals and titans.

(11-07-2021, 10:46 AM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Y’all soft.
Wrong!

I’m hard!

From the looks of things, Bills Mafia showing up in force. Front runners.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-07-2021, 01:11 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: From the looks of things, Bills Mafia showing up in force. Front runners.

Exacting revenge for 2017.

Drunk Bills chick just squatted and urinated next to my truck. Guess they're not used to indoor plumbing.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-07-2021, 01:18 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Drunk Bills chick just squatted and urinated next to my truck. Guess they're not used to indoor plumbing.

And you haven't even left the house yet.

(11-07-2021, 01:18 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Drunk Bills chick just squatted and urinated next to my truck. Guess they're not used to indoor plumbing.

Standard from them. The play off game from a few years ago their behavior the whole weekend was appalling.

Robinson inactive today, so Hyde is up LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If the Bills don't hang 40 on us today I'll be surprised.

Incoming 60 throws from Trevor today.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 01:36 PM by SamusAranX.)

(11-07-2021, 01:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 01:11 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: From the looks of things, Bills Mafia showing up in force. Front runners.

Exacting revenge for 2017.

If they truly feel that way they are a sorry fan base. Because, yep *checks notes* beating a 1-6 team that will have no bearing on playoffs or seeding totally makes up for a playoff loss

(11-07-2021, 01:31 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Robinson inactive today, so Hyde is up LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If the Bills don't hang 40 on us today I'll be surprised.

Incoming 60 throws from Trevor today.

I just won’t watch. It’s all I can do I don’t need to sour my mood over a game. 

That said I hope this really shows Khan how bad it is, and maybe helps Meyer rethink his future

Did anyone visit any restaurants/bars last night?  They were swarmed with Bills fans.  I'm not sure I've ever seen that before for one of our games.  The Bills may have home field advantage today.