Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So this is what losing to our Jags does to the opposing team's fans?

Been a Jags fan since day 1, and it's been rough these past 10 years. But salt like this almost makes all the losing worthwhile.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/...-football/

[Image: FDpfO7tWEAMBSwx?format=jpg&name=large]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

nice melt

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 06:38 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

It was such a fun and great feeling to see that win yesterday. That Bills fan is super spoiled. We wish the jags had the record they do right now. I know some of us take these games serious too but one cant forget to enjoy the game win or lose.thats funny about the nfl scripted comment. Thats pretty disrespectful to the jags but what's new?
If you want a predictable win all the time, play it safe and watch a movie. Funny stuff though. The pain is real when you lose to the JAGUARs!! Go jags

so what's the alternative for him? Go outside and watch his kid run around in circles for 12 hours? He ain't going no where, life is boring

Oh look, a fan blaming the refs! nice to see we are not the only ones with that type of fans lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Good! Bills fans were SO obnoxious prior to the game. It was AWESOME watching them leave. One woman was even in tears. Normally, that wouldn't make me happy, but yesterday, yeah... I had to laugh.

Screw the bills and their fans.

(11-08-2021, 11:12 AM)Perkolater Wrote: Good!    Bills fans were SO obnoxious prior to the game.  It was AWESOME watching them leave.  One woman was even in tears.  Normally,  that wouldn't make me happy, but yesterday,  yeah... I had to laugh.

Oh, you should have seen and heard them after the 2017 playoff game. It was pathetic.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 11:19 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-08-2021, 11:12 AM)Perkolater Wrote: Good!    Bills fans were SO obnoxious prior to the game.  It was AWESOME watching them leave.  One woman was even in tears.  Normally,  that wouldn't make me happy, but yesterday,  yeah... I had to laugh.

I agree.  I was there, too, saw the Bills fans there in the thousands, and before the game they were screaming and chanting to the point where it seemed like a Bills home game.  There were huge crowds of them at the stadium entrances, all decked out in their Buffalo colors and costumes.  When the game started, and we were on offense, they were yelling like it was their stadium.  But as the game went on, Jags fans began to believe we weren't going to get humiliated, that we could be competitive, and we gradually got louder and the Bills fans gradually lost heart, until at the end it was like old times when we packed the stadium with Jags fans and believed we could and would win the game.  It's the first time in a long time that I thought my ticket money was well spent.

Crying eh? That's kind of pathetic. It's just a football game.
[BLEEP]... it's also just a regular season game and their team is likely still headed to the playoffs.

It isn't like being at a Superbowl 4 times in a row and losing them all... That might be worth a tear or two.

(11-08-2021, 01:35 AM)Steve Wrote: Been a Jags fan since day 1, and it's been rough these past 10 years. But salt like this almost makes all the losing worthwhile.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/...-football/

[Image: FDpfO7tWEAMBSwx?format=jpg&name=large]

so snowy posts as the red king on the bill-board.

Quote:seriously wondering if the NFL is fixed/scripted

(11-08-2021, 11:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Oh, you should have seen and heard them after the 2017 playoff game. It was pathetic.

Yep, that's when they replaced the squeelers as most hated opposing fans in my book. Their behavior yesterday did nothing to change my mind but seeing them so miserable after the game made it all worthwhile.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 01:26 PM by Perkolater.)

(11-08-2021, 11:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I was there.  It's like they didn't learn a thing that time.     So much trash talk and then silence.  LOL.

(11-08-2021, 12:14 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 11:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh, you should have seen and heard them after the 2017 playoff game. It was pathetic.

Yep, that's when they replaced the squeelers as most hated opposing fans in my book. Their behavior yesterday did nothing to change my mind but seeing them so miserable after the game made it all worthwhile.

Yup!!!

(11-08-2021, 11:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I agree.  I was there, too, saw the Bills fans there in the thousands, and before the game they were screaming and chanting to the point where it seemed like a Bills home game.  There were huge crowds of them at the stadium entrances, all decked out in their Buffalo colors and costumes.  When the game started, and we were on offense, they were yelling like it was their stadium.  But as the game went on, Jags fans began to believe we weren't going to get humiliated, that we could be competitive, and we gradually got louder and the Bills fans gradually lost heart, until at the end it was like old times when we packed the stadium with Jags fans and believed we could and would win the game.  It's the first time in a long time that I thought my ticket money was well spent.

Ugh!  It was the first time ever I skipped a game with ticket in hand, because I was so sick of the [BLEEP] show that I couldn't bear to watch us get curb-stomped again.
Now my friends tell me I'm not allowed to go anymore lol

I used to feel somewhat like that a decade ago when we were regularly competitive. Now I don't feel much.

(11-08-2021, 03:02 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 11:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I agree.  I was there, too, saw the Bills fans there in the thousands, and before the game they were screaming and chanting to the point where it seemed like a Bills home game.  There were huge crowds of them at the stadium entrances, all decked out in their Buffalo colors and costumes.  When the game started, and we were on offense, they were yelling like it was their stadium.  But as the game went on, Jags fans began to believe we weren't going to get humiliated, that we could be competitive, and we gradually got louder and the Bills fans gradually lost heart, until at the end it was like old times when we packed the stadium with Jags fans and believed we could and would win the game.  It's the first time in a long time that I thought my ticket money was well spent.

Ugh!  It was the first time ever I skipped a game with ticket in hand, because I was so sick of the [BLEEP] show that I couldn't bear to watch us get curb-stomped again.

By unanimous vote and decree of the Council of the Jungle we find for your friends and declare that you shall nevermore return to a Jaguars game. 

So let it be said.

So let it be done.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Its the one good thing about our team being so bad for sooo long.... the losses don't really sting anymore, but the wins feel so damn good.

With that said, I'd gladly take the 12 win team, even if it means a Super Bowl loss.

(11-08-2021, 03:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 03:02 PM)scottyg Wrote: Ugh!  It was the first time ever I skipped a game with ticket in hand, because I was so sick of the [BLEEP] show that I couldn't bear to watch us get curb-stomped again.

By unanimous vote and decree of the Council of the Jungle we find for your friends and declare that you shall nevermore return to a Jaguars game. 

So let it be said.

So let it be done.

My wife and her sister put a Jaguars cheerleader outfit on our new puppy yesterday.  I'm blaming the win on that rather than my no-show.

(11-08-2021, 04:43 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 03:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: By unanimous vote and decree of the Council of the Jungle we find for your friends and declare that you shall nevermore return to a Jaguars game. 

So let it be said.

So let it be done.

My wife and her sister put a Jaguars cheerleader outfit on our new puppy yesterday.  I'm blaming the win on that rather than my no-show.

Yea nice try, stay outta that stadium scotty.

https://youtu.be/4ac2_Vp3T2s
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]