Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Don't look now, still double digit underdogs against the Colts

https://twitter.com/Ballou1010xl/status/...zCLwA&s=19

Can our defense repeat its stellar performance against the Colts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What? No way!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm not surprised. That Bills game was an outlier. We won't play that well two weeks in a row. Although being a division game, I might be tempted to take Jags plus the points. Indy could win by only 7-9 points.

But they are the better team... They'd probably be bigger favorites if the QB wasn't Wentz. He has a Bortles-esque play every week

It'll be interesting to see if they can contain Taylor.

He good.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I mean, everyone realizes we won because of the manning curse? Or do people really think we better than Buffalo? Ofcourse, we are 10.5 point dogs we scored 9 points even in a game we were guaranteed to win thanks to Peyt and Eli.

I hope this game is when Trevor has his breakout performance.

(11-08-2021, 12:39 PM)Newton Wrote: I hope this game is when Trevor has his breakout performance.

I hope he's actually able to walk today.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-08-2021, 12:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 12:39 PM)Newton Wrote: I hope this game is when Trevor has his breakout performance.

I hope he's actually able to walk today.

Fair point

(11-08-2021, 12:15 PM)RicoTx Wrote: It'll be interesting to see if they can contain Taylor.

He good.

Taylor will be an issue for sure

Wow.  I fully understand the Colts being favored, but 10.5 points?  That's a huge spread.  I would take the Jags and the points.

It was a bills lose and trap game. They want people to bet on this game. Please realize the Jaguars are the worse team to bet on because you don't know what they will do. Still a crappy team.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I mean, jags are down 3 o-linemen, stud RB out, top WR out, QB banged up and limited in this week's practice, and the sample size of good defensive play from them is what? One game? A game where are the opponent gave up well over 100 yards in penalties?

Makes sense not to lend them much favor on this spread to me.

(11-08-2021, 01:34 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Wow.  I fully understand the Colts being favored, but 10.5 points?  That's a huge spread.  I would take the Jags and the points.

Well, home team always gets 3 points so it's more like a touchdown which is probably reasonable all things considered.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-08-2021, 05:17 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 01:34 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Wow.  I fully understand the Colts being favored, but 10.5 points?  That's a huge spread.  I would take the Jags and the points.

Well, home team always gets 3 points so it's more like a touchdown which is probably reasonable all things considered.

That's still 7.5 points even on a neutral field.  The Colts are only 4-5 with their wins coming against Houston (1-8), Miami (2-7), New York Jets (2-6) and San Francisco (3-5).  I'm not saying it can't happen, but 10.5 is a lot to predict.  Keep in mind that the Jaguars even in a comfortable loss could score in garbage time and the make final score closer.  The odds makers are giving better odds for the winless Lions against the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

Good let the Jags take respect.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]