Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win The First Thursday Night Football Game In 2016?
Buffalo Bills
New York Jets
[Show Results]

***Official New York Jets @ Bills NFL Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Quote:They're gonna take it to the limits

Who will?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Who will?

"They"

Quote:"They"

Who is they?

Quote:Who is they?

The Eagles of course.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:The Eagles of course.

Of course NOT. We are not talking about the Eagles.

Quote:Of course NOT. We are not talking about the Eagles.

Maybe he was referring to the Vikings. My apologies.

Quote:Maybe he was referring to the Vikings. My apologies.

We are talking about the Jets and Bills. It can't be anybody else and everyone knows it.

Sammy Watkins is active for the game.  How long will be able to play and how effective he will be could easily determine the outcome of the game. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ot-injury/

Quote:Sammy Watkins is active for the game.  How long will be able to play and how effective he will be could easily determine the outcome of the game.

Wow, I thought he would be out for several weeks. He probably will be less effective than usual.

Quote:Wow, I thought he would be out for several weeks. He probably will be less effective than usual.

Though it's my least confident game of the week,  I'm picking the Jets in large part because Sammy Watkins'  injury.   The Jets Defense, particularly their Defensive Line,  is very good. 

Listening to Faulk and Irvin talk over each other is so annoying. They need to put Nate Burleson in one of their places.
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 07:40 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Though it's my least confident game of the week, I'm picking the Jets in large part because Sammy Watkins'  injury. The Jets defense, particularly their defensive line, is very good. 

The Jets also don't have a hobbling WR.

That defensive line is going to kill Tyrod Taylor. The QB comparison is not even close.

Quote:Listening to Faulk and Irvin talk over each other is so annoying. They need to put Nate Burleson in one of their places.

The more airtime Nate Burleson gets,  the better!

Quote:The Jets also don't have a hobbling WR.

That defensive line is going to kill Tyrod Taylor. The QB comparison is not even close.

One reason though that concerns me regarding the accuracy of my selection of the Jets in this game is Ryan Fitzpatrick's far less than stellar history against the Bills,  one of his many former teams.

Quote: The more airtime Nate Burleson gets, the better!

Probably my favorite former player analyst on TV.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Probably my favorite former player analyst on TV.

At the very least,  Nate Burleson is high on my preference list as well.

Even when Burleson was playing in the last few seasons of his NFL career,  he was excellent with interviews and when he had intern broadcasting opportunities.   Broadcasting is the ideal post-playing career for him.

Anyone see that, save a dock commercial, hilarious

Bills as a tribute to buddy Ryan, the the 46 D on the first play on D, I would exploit that with all receivers going vertical

Quote:One reason though that concerns me regarding the accuracy of my selection of the Jets in this game is Ryan Fitzpatrick's far less than stellar history against the Bills, one of his many former teams.

When did he play for the Bills? I always think of him as a former Texan.

Quote:When did he play for the Bills? I always think of him as a former Texan.

He was the bills 3rd round pick in the 2001 draft.