Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Defense is good enough, offense is simply terrible

(11-14-2021, 09:03 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Griffin and Jenkins are run of the mill dime a dozen DBs. That secondary needs a difference maker. The entire defense not named Allen needs an upgrade. Myles Jack has fell off...waaaaay off.

That difference maker could potentially be Andre Cisco, who this coaching staff has decided to shelve on the bench while starting Whiffs Mcgee - I mean Andrew Wingard...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-14-2021, 09:27 PM)enigma Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 09:03 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Griffin and Jenkins are run of the mill dime a dozen DBs. That secondary needs a difference maker. The entire defense not named Allen needs an upgrade. Myles Jack has fell off...waaaaay off.

That difference maker could potentially be Andre Cisco, who this coaching staff has decided to shelve on the bench while starting Whiffs Mcgee - I mean Andrew Wingard...

^^ this

(11-14-2021, 10:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 09:27 PM)enigma Wrote: That difference maker could potentially be Andre Cisco, who this coaching staff has decided to shelve on the bench while starting Whiffs Mcgee - I mean Andrew Wingard...

^^ this

Don't want a rookie coming in and possibly making mistakes when the defense is running like such a well oiled machine.  Sick

(11-14-2021, 10:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 10:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: ^^ this

Don't want a rookie coming in and possibly making mistakes when the defense is running like such a well oiled machine.  Sick

What Ford did for the nickel spot could be repeated with Cisco at FS

(11-15-2021, 03:26 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 10:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Don't want a rookie coming in and possibly making mistakes when the defense is running like such a well oiled machine.  Sick

What Ford did for the nickel spot could be repeated with Cisco at FS

I mean, what do you expect from a front office/staff that might be wasting 5 picks in the top 65.

Lawrence was a given.

ETN was a wasted pick and became even more wasted due to an injury. Never should have drafted him in the first place and now he may never be the same after his injury.

Campbell has been terrible. Hey he finally made one play today after being abused all season. He can't go against a 32 year old Hilton every week like he did today

Little was meh in his 1 game small sample size, almost snapped Lawrence's ankle. 

Cisco is rotting on the side lines in favor of Andrew Whiffgard. Staff is brain dead. Play Cisco already you [BLEEP] idiots.

As far as the rest of the draft class goes...

Farrell could turn into a decent blocking TE down the road, maybe. Not holding my breath though.

1 of them aren't even on the roster.

The others are practice squad at best, if even that.

9 draft picks and we only got 3 players doing anything (good or bad), on a team that most agree is one of, if not the least talented team in the league.

So either Urban/Baalke is terrible at evaluating talent while drafting, or them and this coaching staff is terrible at evaluating talent when on the field. Either way it's a trash situation and this franchise is going to stay screwed because of it.

(11-15-2021, 04:44 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 03:26 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: What Ford did for the nickel spot could be repeated with Cisco at FS

I mean, what do you expect from a front office/staff that might be wasting 5 picks in the top 65.

Lawrence was a given.

ETN was a wasted pick and became even more wasted due to an injury. Never should have drafted him in the first place and now he may never be the same after his injury.

Campbell has been terrible. Hey he finally made one play today after being abused all season. He can't go against a 32 year old Hilton every week like he did today

Little was meh in his 1 game small sample size, almost snapped Lawrence's ankle. 

Cisco is rotting on the side lines in favor of Andrew Whiffgard. Staff is brain dead. Play Cisco already you [BLEEP] idiots.

Farrell could turn into a decent blocking TE down the road, maybe. Not holding my breath though.

9 draft picks and we only got 3 players doing anything (good or bad), on a team that most agree is one of, if not the least talented team in the league.

So either Urban/Baalke is terrible at evaluating talent while drafting, or them and this coaching staff is terrible at evaluating talent when on the field. Either way it's a trash situation and this franchise is going to stay screwed because of it.

Is this what we are doing now?  Judging rookies after 9 games?  If you want to say they stink now that is one thing but writing them off completely is another.   I remember people calling the MJD pick a waste when we already had Fred Taylor.  We don't know anything about ETN to call him a wasted pick.  We don't know if Cisco is ready yet either.  Just throwing a guy in because he is available may not be the answer.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-15-2021, 02:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 04:44 AM)Eric1 Wrote: I mean, what do you expect from a front office/staff that might be wasting 5 picks in the top 65.

Lawrence was a given.

Is this what we are doing now?  Judging rookies after 9 games?  

Says the guy who started a thread judging the rookie QB calling him horrendous

(11-15-2021, 02:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 04:44 AM)Eric1 Wrote: I mean, what do you expect from a front office/staff that might be wasting 5 picks in the top 65.

Lawrence was a given.

Is this what we are doing now?  Judging rookies after 9 games?  If you want to say they stink now that is one thing but writing them off completely is another.   I remember people calling the MJD pick a waste when we already had Fred Taylor.  We don't know anything about ETN to call him a wasted pick.  We don't know if Cisco is ready yet either.  Just throwing a guy in because he is available may not be the answer.

I mean you only needed 2 weeks before you started judging the QB. So....

(11-15-2021, 02:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Is this what we are doing now?  Judging rookies after 9 games?  If you want to say they stink now that is one thing but writing them off completely is another.   I remember people calling the MJD pick a waste when we already had Fred Taylor.  We don't know anything about ETN to call him a wasted pick.  We don't know if Cisco is ready yet either.  Just throwing a guy in because he is available may not be the answer.

[Image: c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 09:48 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-15-2021, 05:43 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 02:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Is this what we are doing now?  Judging rookies after 9 games?  If you want to say they stink now that is one thing but writing them off completely is another.   I remember people calling the MJD pick a waste when we already had Fred Taylor.  We don't know anything about ETN to call him a wasted pick.  We don't know if Cisco is ready yet either.  Just throwing a guy in because he is available may not be the answer.

As I said the here in now is fine. You never heard me say he is a bust or wasted pick. The Qb is still playing terrible BTW.

Saying a player is playing bad and stinking is one thing. Labeling then as a bust or wasted pick already is another.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 10:17 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hate to say it, but we are stuck with wingard. Sometimes hes plays good, and some times he misses tackles. Also, they have him sitting so far back it's like the defense is playing with 10 instead of 11

(11-15-2021, 02:20 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 02:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Is this what we are doing now?  Judging rookies after 9 games?  

Says the guy who started a thread judging the rookie QB calling him horrendous

(11-15-2021, 05:43 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

y'all gonna get blocked! welcome aboard, plenty of room on this wagon! Big Grin

(11-16-2021, 10:38 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 02:20 PM)Kane Wrote: Says the guy who started a thread judging the rookie QB calling him horrendous

(11-15-2021, 05:43 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I mean you only needed 2 weeks before you started judging the QB. So....

y'all gonna get blocked! welcome aboard, plenty of room on this wagon! Big Grin
I find it absolutely hilarious that people have other people blocked on this message board.

(11-16-2021, 11:04 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 10:38 AM)Mikey Wrote: y'all gonna get blocked! welcome aboard, plenty of room on this wagon! Big Grin
I find it absolutely hilarious that people have other people blocked on this message board.
If you don't want to read idiots then block them.

(11-16-2021, 11:34 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:04 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I find it absolutely hilarious that people have other people blocked on this message board.
Soft.

(11-16-2021, 11:04 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 10:38 AM)Mikey Wrote: y'all gonna get blocked! welcome aboard, plenty of room on this wagon! Big Grin

Me too. I’ve never even considered it.

(11-16-2021, 11:34 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:04 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I find it absolutely hilarious that people have other people blocked on this message board.

I just wanna know how you manage to block your own posts, then!!!1!

(11-15-2021, 09:47 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 05:43 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I mean you only needed 2 weeks before you started judging the QB. So....
As I said the here in now is fine. You never heard me say he is a bust or wasted pick. The Qb is still playing terrible BTW.

Saying a player is playing bad and stinking is one thing. Labeling then as a bust or wasted pick already is another.

ETN was a wasted pick, even if he ends up being a good player.

Campbell is trash. Maybe he gets better but he hasn't flashed like Trevor.
Camp was cut preseason (another wasted pick)

Lawrence has performed like most rookie QBs usually do. It's looked even worse thanks to terrible coaching and play from the WRs. And the OL has been not great and borderline terrible once injuries started happening to starters.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2021, 10:17 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 4 times in total.)

(11-16-2021, 11:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:34 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: If you don't want to read idiots then block them.
Soft.

Kane and Mikey are mental midgets that add zero to a football conversation. You might as well go ask the drunk hobos downtown about football because you probably would get a more educated hypotheses.

Cleatwood you come off as a pure troll here and ride the same short bus as Mikey and Kane. All of you swear I don't know what I'm talking about but yet continue to read and react to my threads. I can't think of the last good thread you made.

I can tell you one thing. I have a history of making unpopular threads on what's best for this team dating back to the JDR days on this forum. In almost every case, I'm correct on my judgment and many others are late to the party.

The reason why I block these 2 is because every post I made they were hanging on my sack. Borderline harrassment. I come on this board to discuss football not being insulted by trolls I don't respect. You stuck your nose in it so there it is.

(11-17-2021, 10:05 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Soft.

Kane and Mikey are mental midgets that add zero to a football conversation. You might as well go ask the drunk hobos downtown about football because you probably would get a more educated hypotheses.

Cleatwood you come off as a pure troll here and ride the same short bus as Mikey and Kane. All of you swear I don't know what I'm talking about but yet continue to read and react to my threads. I can't think of the last good thread you made.

I can tell you one thing. I have a history of making unpopular threads on what's best for this team dating back to the JDR days on this forum. In almost every case, I'm correct on my judgment and many others are late to the party.

The reason why I block these 2 is because every post I made they were hanging on my sack. Borderline harrassment. I come on this board to discuss football not being insulted by trolls I don't respect. You stuck your nose in it so there it is.

Mental midget and short bus jokes. So you're one of those people.
Yeah that sounds about right.
How the hell am I a troll? Or how is any opinion on this board any better than any other or some drunk hobos for that matter?
What a joke. You make 10 threads a week with little to no substance and wonder why half the board is laughing at you and making a joke of your every post? Bahahaha